Spider-Man vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
This got started at my job and did'nt get finished. I don't even know the extent of blades powers. Scenario: They are both aware of the others abilities and have all their weapons available.

black robb
come on

StrawNilla
Spidey.

jplatinum
Blade has a good chance, especially since he is mad skilled in MA and spidey is just a circumstance-type fighter who has no decent training.
He just has instincts.
Blade has instincts and very good training, making him much deadlier.

Blade wins 6/10.

NoFate007
Spidey all the way.

brainchild81
Spidey wins. Blade is no slouch, but there's a reason they call Spider-Man amazing, sensational & spectacular.

The MISTER
Does anyone know what blades powers actually are? If I remember correctly he used to have an extremely hard time dealing with morbius. Is the movie version of him hyped? Even if it is I really don't see Blade doing much more than giving Spidey a flesh wound before he gets his a** handed to him. smokin'

black robb
Originally posted by jplatinum
Blade has a good chance, especially since he is mad skilled in MA and spidey is just a circumstance-type fighter who has no decent training.
He just has instincts.
Blade has instincts and very good training, making him much deadlier.

Blade wins 6/10. oh yeah that's going to help roll eyes (sarcastic)

black robb
Blade is getting f**ked up
no damn contest

mr.smiley
spidey

snoopdogg
Spidey gets knee capped.

Flameback
Spidey over the Daywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.