Lucas to Guest-Star on "The O.C."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightSaber_Part
From SW.com

George Lucas will guest-star as himself on "The O.C." on Thursday, May 12 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

During the episode, Summer makes Zach and Seth decide which one of them is going to take her to Harbor High's "The O.Sea" prom. But, after George Lucas expresses interest in Seth's graphic novel, Seth is forced to make the most difficult decision of his life -- take Summer to the prom or have dinner with George Lucas.

Here is the link......
http://www.starwars.com/community/news/family/news20050425.html

I have only watched one episode (for the Trailer big grin)
but I have not decided if I'm going to watch this one yet.

Mist
.........im so there............

damn....tough choice.....take a hot chick to prom....or have dinner with lucas himself......

LanİeWindu™
How about...screw The O.C.?

JKozzy
Heh. I'd take the chick with me to meet George.

Mist
stick out tongue take lucas to the prom

ApolloX
whats with Lucas and the OC?

darthmark
Jkozzy you have the correct answer. If the girl really likes you she'd understand, just bring her along. Plus if you sign a deal with Lucas you can pay her to make her happy.

But really, that show must have run out of ideas...

LandoSpeeder2
thumb down

Darth Bong
Yeah, what is the deal with Lucas and the O.C? Does he lead a secret life as a 13 year old girl or something. I think it was bad enough that I had to watch a whole episode of that shit in order to see the trailer.But there is that really hot girl....she's no Aayla Secura though. smokin'

DenKi
hahaha,

He plays a 13 year old boy called Maggy

Dirty Vader
Bah that sucks, the OC is low on my list of shows to wacth and Lucas there... bah.

Darth Bong
Oh really!
So thats who plays Maggy....its all making sense now. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.