KMC member hierarchy-top 20 most influencial/significant members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
....rate the top 20 members who you think make the most impact on this forum from a humorous/influencial/signifect prospective and others... wink

mr.smiley
well of course i'm gonna say i'm number 1

colossus17
you have to decide collectively it shouldnt be self biosed....and should be explained why.....humor me...

ScarletSpider
We've had a biblical deluge of new members lately, at least so it seems to me.

I think some important members are:

Alpha Centauri, though he posts infrequently
Darkcrawler
Nataku
pr
crazyspinz
Krissy Von Doom, or whatever he now calls himself
Cosmo Kramer--though we keep an open dialogue on AIM, which furthers my acquaintence with him, so that may exempt him from my list

There are others, some have changed their names recently, and I've kind of forgotten them. There was a good batch of people awhile ago, when I was still wet behind the ears. Never, blkpapabear (or something to that affect), Jason Wyngard, Asian Hulk (haha!), VENOMfan and as always a host of others. Wish some would return.

And let us not forget Tron and Paola, who possess patience far beyond that of mere mortals. I often expect an iron rule akin to Stalin or Bismark at message boards, yet these two dispense kindness, not death sentences. Applause for them, if no one else.

VENOMfan
glad to see your still around SS, Never and Asain Hulk are polar oppisites but definetly deserve mention....especially Asain Hulk

Id also like to mention Raz,Lil B, Linkalicious,Wynndar<sp? and Badsymbiote for starter's take some time to dust off the cobwebs....

colossus17
nicely written my friend

stormfront13
i'd like to mention galacticstorm, long pig, draco, and pr

Quick Freeze
i'd like to mention Flash Prime. he ate Spectre and crapped out a diamond.

stormfront13
maybe AC should be mentioned also

VENOMfan
Alpha Centarui? yeah he does too, and I cant belive i forgot Paola most definetly she has been doing such a good job

Cosmo Kramer
Asian Hulk had some crazy theories which I never needed drugs to enjoy but only to enhance my experiences. Good times.

But ScarletSpider is definitly the man the plan.

life is cruell
it seems liek you hesitated to say that

Blair Wind
umm swanky tuna? just because of the pure randomness that he comes up with....

stormfront13
yeah swanky is good too

Cosmo Kramer
There were sum chicks that used to post about Batman and Electra. Oh and who can forget Wolverine8888 or sumthing like that.

colossus17
yeah wolverine8888 and asian hulk...but they are still around somewhere....

pr1983
touched

thanks...

scarlet got it spot on...

ac, swanky, scoobless, nataku, scoobless, demigawd and many more...

stormfront and galacticstorm for hours of storm related debate...

draco for educating most of us on wonder woman...

also the wolverine fans... for hours of side splitting comments...

the list goes on and on...

and especially the mods... best... mods... ever....

Cosmo Kramer
Hey buddy, Colossus17 are you a new or renewed member?

colossus17
new

Cosmo Kramer
who can foget SUPERMANDAMAN and his crack pot theories?

colossus17
Jplatinum.....the guy who went toe to toe with batman and won... rolling on floor laughing

GalacticStorm
Well id like to mention PR and Scoobs cos theyre my U.K bruthas!!! lol

Stormfront for our partnership in any storm based threads and being nice when i started out

AC cos although i had a few heated debates with him. He does at times come out wiv intelligent stuff.

Demi. The master debator!!

Draco. Full of Dc knowledge

Wynndar FF4 King.

Swanky Cos i luv him!!

nigel45
I say Scoobless and Swanky have arguably the best attitudes towards these forums; they seem pretty light-hearted while maintaining a level of respect for the forum.

Also, I have to mention Draco who seems to have literally the exact same opinions that I do on a large number of issues.

Cosmic Cube is a good debator, even if we tend to disagree wink .

And of course, AC, the only member who I'm actually AFRAID of. I generally keep my cyber-space distance from his posts.

Oh yeah, Demigawd and Spetznaz seem pretty darn knowledgeable too.

pr1983
Originally posted by nigel45

And of course, AC, the only member who I'm actually AFRAID of. I generally keep my cyber-space distance from his posts.

seriously? stick out tongue

who-kid is cool also...

colossus17
the thread starter is the best cool ....love his posts

nigel45
Originally posted by pr1983

Very seriously. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep after reading rubuttals he's aimed at OTHER people. sad

pr1983
Very seriously. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep after reading rubuttals he's aimed at OTHER people. sad

alpha's like a big bear... scary at first but once u get used to him he's all warm and cuddly...

Cosmo Kramer
Hmm... No ive got nothing

Kohldia
I havent been here In a while but I'd like to put down both Paola and PR, both very very good members in their own rights

srankmissingnin
I'll give props to jinzin and Havok470, I dont know how influencial they are but I have been in almost 100% agreement with everything they post

Cosmo Kramer
The Alpha male is near...i can smell him.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'll give props to jinzin and Havok470, I dont know how influencial they are but I have been in almost 100% agreement with everything they post

That's cause you're a goddamn drunkard. XD (I'll be damned, I used a smiley.)

Pretty much AC, Demigawd, Kontraz, Krissy, PR, Scarlet, Swanky. In alphabetical order, to boot.

pr1983
shit forgot kontraz... sorry.... embarrasment

Cosmo Kramer
wow

Quick Freeze
um silver surfer66?

pr1983

Swanky-Tuna
I'm random? It just seems random because you don't guys don't get it, man. Big brother's out there!

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm random? It just seems random because you don't guys don't get it, man. Big brother's out there!

I get it, just like I get tiny tim. Man he's freakin' sweet.

grey fox
mercilous is always good but what about me does anyone care about the poor little grey fox

long pig
MERC is the man for always pulling up any lobo thread, no matter how old and bringing it to the front page, he was the first poster I read before registering.

Everyone likes Swank.

Wolverine8888 is my personal hero.

Stormfront always is a nice guy who never gets too serious, cept when you disrespect Storm, then it's on.

AC might be the smartest guy on here.

Nataku is ONLY person here to actually piss me off, I dont know how he knows which buttons to push. Smart man. He may just be the devil.

Scoob, I dont like him, total buttleg.

Quickfreeze gets my vote for being the ONLY quickfreeze fan in existance. Thats the coolest thing in the world.

GC is always entertaining.

LeAtHeR FaCe made the best vs threads, surely you remember him.
The man made Hulk vs Jug!

I'm relatively new I dont really get to many of the other parts of KMC, so I dont know anyone except people from the VS forum.

K Von Doom
SwankyTuna is hilarious

MERCILOUS
Thank you, those of you who mentioned me.

For me, Tron sticks out, he wasn't a moderator when I joined yet and he was still trying to tell everyone how to debate.

Metalmanx
I'd have to go with DigiMark007. He always has insightful commentary and actual facts to base his arguments on. More than I can say for a lot of posters, heh. No one here though, I actually like everyone in this thread so far.

And that's a first, haha.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
Nataku is ONLY person here to actually piss me off, I dont know how he knows which buttons to push. Smart man. He may just be the devil.

I want to have his love children.

You flatter me! But that last part is a bit iffy...

eleveninches
top 10 on KMC:
TH/TT
Misha
LilB
Clovie
lancewindu
dave123
finti
korri
Raz
spearhead

long pig
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You flatter me! But that last part is a bit iffy...
lol such a dick.............

HOFF ATTACK!!

Swanky-Tuna
lol such a dick.............

HOFF ATTACK!!
I counter your Hoff attack with:
I get it, just like I get tiny tim. Man he's freakin' sweet.
WowowowNIGHTMARES!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/tinytim_auto.jpg

KharmaDog
Swanky Tuna makes this board worth coming just to find out what he has to say.

Other than that I stick to the general forum for the most part.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

When i say randomness it equates to hilarouseness. So ur pretty much the funniest person here.....

long pig
Everyone knows a HOFF attack, if done correctly is uncounterable.

jplatinum
Srank,

I don't agree with him most of the time, but I
can count on him for a good debate.

leonidas
great thread i was wondering who i should be careful not to piss off . . .

K3VIL
I'm surprised no one mention Me.

BENITO
1. Paola
2. tron
3. mainstream
4. long pig (for adding contraversy)
5. Darcrawler
6.eleven inches
7. venomfan

I can't figure the rest out.

BENITO
Originally posted by K3VIL
that's cause your too serious and boring.

DarkCrawler

armandovalles
i think i should be in the list!

ALEMASTER
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ARMANDOVALLES

KharmaDog
quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL

Originally posted by BENITO

He kinda walked right into that one eh folks?! laughing out loud

jinzin
damn...one kudos so far. I suck. lol

ZephroCarnelian
Gotta be these guys in the list:

AC
SwankyTuna
Draco
KgKG
ElevenInches
DemiGawd

jinzin
yeah, as much as I dislike alpha centuri (despite him being a guyver fan) the man's good at what he does.

Lord S
AC and Demi are both very knowledgable...but on different sides of the coin. Always interesting to read their perspectives.

Wyndaar makes a lot of sense as well...as does Tron.

Can't think of anymore at the moment.

jinzin
yeah demi's the man! here here!
tron WOULD be cool...but ya hardly ever see the guy. lol (sorry man).

armandovalles
what about me?!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
damn...one kudos so far. I suck. lol

Don't feel bad. I haven't gotten one kudo yet, haha.

KharmaDog
Is this supposed to be just for the comic forums, or all of KMC? Because if it's all of KMC there are some heavyweight members who have not even been mentioned yet.

Scoobless
i think nigel45 and pr1983 are the wisest masters of wiseosity on this board (after myself...... obviously... stick out tongue )

and here's proof
Originally posted by pr1983
ac, swanky, scoobless, nataku, scoobless, demigawd and many more...
i liked the double mention thumbsup
and
I say Scoobless and Swanky have arguably the best attitudes towards these forums; they seem pretty light-hearted while maintaining a level of respect for the forum.
absatively posilutely spot on my little bibbly bobbly beeatch

Long Pig on the other hand is a humourless bottom feeder

Scoob, I dont like him, total buttleg.

he knows he loves me reallyinlove

as for everyone else who didn't mention me..... start paying attention..... Scoobs special wisdom is throughout the comic book versus forum and.......IT'S FREE!!!

so take your buckets and spades ... trawl around.... and you too could walk away from here with your own little nostalgic nugget of knowledge.... illiteration isn't incomplex .... inferior intelligences are impeded instantly

confused ........ i'm in a weird place right now and i'd appreciate it if no one spoke of this ever again

embarrasment

pr1983
darn, i didnt realise what i was typing stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna

ScarletSpider
You warm the icy cockles of my heart, Darkcrawler, and I realize a low has been reached in the voracity of my posting, which I apologize for, but one can only take so many This Person Who Has 500 Other Threads Devoted To Him vs. This Person Who Also Has Another 500 Threads Devoted To Him, Or Her, For The Sake Of Political Correctness.

And VENOMfan, glad to see you're back, for however long, and even if only in shadow-ridden lurker form. The boards are better for it.

DarkCrawler
Two people have mentioned me...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/inlove.gif

No problem smile

colossus17
i am preatty influencial....from the new people that have joined this forum.... ninja

LordFear
I nominate myself you worthless gympses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LOL'
Just kidding people. Seriously
I have enjoyed debating to Demi, Draco, Link and Alpha C.
I quite admire their comix knowledge and way of debating very fondly.
It's always a pleasure reading their posts.

colossus17
well i meant comic forums, but sure you can include all of KMC

K3VIL
Originally posted by BENITO
It's better being serious than being idiot or crappy that automatically means being boring

Cosmo Kramer
well that wasnt very nice.

stormfront13
yeah i like debating with AC(even though i don't like him) pr, kontraz, scoobles, i also like ladiiplaayettes threads.

nigel45
Originally posted by Scoobless
absatively posilutely spot on my little bibbly bobbly beeatch

Oh no he didn't....

wink

armandovalles
yo Kharmadog your quote under your signature is one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

Cosmo Kramer
wow

mr.smiley
i would have to go with stormfront.Atleast for the xmen forums anyway.
The dudes always on their.

stormfront13
ha ha lol i'm not always on there lol

K Von Doom
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I think some important members are:

Alpha Centauri, though he posts infrequently
Darkcrawler
Nataku
pr
crazyspinz
Krissy Von Doom, or whatever he now calls himself
Cosmo Kramer--though we keep an open dialogue on AIM, which furthers my acquaintence with him, so that may exempt him from my list

One for me eek!

armandovalles
good, for u, i still havent gotten one, which i think i deserve at least one.

Nataku8188
I find it funny that AC can debate better than 90% of the members on the boards, and most of the time he doesn't even have to bring in specific events to do it. He just bludgeons his opponent to death with common sense and sarcasm.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles
good, for u, i still havent gotten one, which i think i deserve at least one.

You haven't gotten one because you suck.

armandovalles
shut the f*ck up, i dont know the f*ck u think u r, but u seriously better shut your mouth.

Nataku8188
shut the f*ck up, i dont know the f*ck u think u r, but u seriously better shut your mouth.

I'm scared. Long pig, hold me.

Victor Von Doom
Can I just mention at this point, during the rare occasions upon which Alpha isn't spouting nonsense, what he says is generally stolen from myself? Then ruined until I hang my head in shame, and you still all lap it up?

Subhuman scum.

Nice scum though, ennit.

I'd say Asian Hulk, and others whose names I haven't retained.

The user 'Never' used to be cool.

armandovalles
dude, seriously, why would u say something like "u havent gotten one cuz u suck!" to someone like me. That's really the meanest thing anyone's ever said to me on KMC. that's really messed up.

Nataku8188
dude, seriously, why would u say something like "u havent gotten one cuz u suck!" to someone like me. That's really the meanest thing anyone's ever said to me on KMC. that's really messed up.

I aim to please.

armandovalles
dude im asking u a question, why would u say something like "u havent gotten one cuz u suck!" to me, why man? i never insulted u so why would u insult me? please answer me man, im asking u nicely.

Nataku8188
dude im asking u a question, why would u say something like "u havent gotten one cuz u suck!" to me, why man? i never insulted u so why would u insult me? please answer me man, im asking u nicely.

Because you touch yourself at night.

armandovalles
dude, seriously, i really want to know what made u say what u said.

pr1983
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Can I just mention at this point, during the rare occasions upon which Alpha isn't spouting nonsense, what he says is generally stolen from myself? Then ruined until I hang my head in shame, and you still all lap it up?

Subhuman scum.

Nice scum though, ennit.

I'd say Asian Hulk, and others whose names I haven't retained.

The user 'Never' used to be cool.

poor victor... stick out tongue

nataku pls stop... pls...

leonheartmm
ahhhh, so much talk.

srankmissingnin
Because you touch yourself at night.

lol Nataku is the man

armandovalles
dude shut up, that wasnt funny, it was insulting to me.

colossus17
how do you know he touches himself? wink

Nataku8188
Originally posted by colossus17
how do you know he touches himself? wink

My ewok midget squad keeps tabs on everyone here at KMC. Except AC, he managed to ... dismantle... his watchers.

armandovalles
dude, i think u owe me an apology.

colossus17
really, keeps tabs on everyone....well then what do i do?

Scoobless
what?......... so now there's something wrong with touching yourself???

embarrasment

kgkg
what?......... so now there's something wrong with touching yourself???

embarrasment
lol , get those fingers off @@
beep beep

Cosmo Kramer
Hey, I say that to members all the time without any of them actually getting offended. Well except one guy.

Quick Freeze
look nat, this guy obviously didnt take the joke well. just apologise and it will be done with.

leonheartmm
stop it nataku

Nataku8188
dude, i think u owe me an apology.

Why should I apologize for something I don't feel bad about?

I think you should apologize for antagonizing me.

Cosmo Kramer
I would now like to take this time to mention Nataku8188 what with the very tremendously negative influence he has had on armandovalles life due to the fact that he sucks and touches himself at night.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
look nat, this guy obviously didnt take the joke well. just apologise and it will be done with.

no quick freeze, what he said wasnt a joke, and i really think he should apologize for it.

armandovalles
yo cosmokramer, its not true so shut up.

Cosmo Kramer
Hey buddy, you have taken this far too seriously. I mean for a guy sporting around Juggy you sure arent acting too tough.

Nataku8188
no quick freeze, what he said wasnt a joke.

Who are you to say that I was or wasn't joking?

Scoobless
Why should I apologize for something I don't feel bad about?

I think you should apologize for antagonizing me.

um..... if he reports you for insulting him he'd have a good case......

i'm just sayin'..........

but seriosly............ DO you touch yourself?

confused

Cosmo Kramer
Why is he acting so childish about this? laughing

Quick Freeze
i think he's was just trying to have fun. i dont think he had any cruel intent, or mean anything nasty by it. i think that your feelings were hurt because nobody "mentioned" you on a thread meant for people that have been here 4 times longer than you. and then it was amplified when nat made his joke, and continued to do so because he wasnt able to see that he actually hurt your feelings and made bad decisions due to poor judgement. it's nothing to get that upset about but if you think you deserve an apology than you are more than entitled to one. so nat, say you're sorry. . .

colossus17
people are right....stop that.......if you see he is taking it seriosuly then whats the point.of just pissing other members off.....

Cosmo Kramer
But he has been asking for someone to say it the whole time.

armandovalles
well it did hurt my feelings, no i DONT touch myself, and it didnt come out like a joke, saying someone sucks who u dont even know is really a bad idea, maybe to his friends it would be a joke but not to me cuz i wasnt his friend then and i sure as hell aint his friend now.

srankmissingnin
Sheesh get over it

Cosmo Kramer
Whinning about it wont help.

colossus17
"well it did hurt my feelings" i wanna hear the juggernaut say it on x-men......dude he is just doing it.becasue u keep responding with anger...if you chill and dont pay attention he will stop...

armandovalles
dude, shut ur mouth, im really not in the mood now to deal with u too!

leonheartmm
come on nat just apologise n finish this.

Nataku8188
If someone who has been here for like a month is dense enough to think they are top 20 influential, then they really need a wake up call. I've been here for almost a year, I'm not on even half those lists, have I complained? Do I really care?

The point is, he is one of those people who just comes in, bombs the hell outta the forums, and then dissappears. If he stays longer than a few months, he'll have proven me wrong. I'm just trying to speed up the proccess.

If he took offense, good, I was trying to piss him off. I know it's against the rules, but I frankly don't care. He needs to learn his place, just like so many other new guys who think they are hot shit.

colossus17
are u talking 2 me?

Scoobless
i'm not saying you do..... or that anyone else here does (but you all know you do......lol)

but what is the big deal?

EVERYBODY does it!!!

armandovalles
no, i was talking to cosmokramer and srankmissingnin

colossus17
i meant armandovalles

colossus17
oh ok........guys just forget it.......

armandovalles
no scoobless, i dont touch myself, cuz im not desperate, i can get p*ssy whenever i want.

pr1983
well it did hurt my feelings, no i DONT touch myself, and it didnt come out like a joke, saying someone sucks who u dont even know is really a bad idea, maybe to his friends it would be a joke but not to me cuz i wasnt his friend then and i sure as hell aint his friend now.

armando, seriously, quit it...

ever since you have joined you've had this chip on your shoulder, you go apeshit when people disagree with you and are just pretty rude to alot of people...

and you are taking everything way too personally...

nataku please stop...

leonheartmm
this is getting ridiculous

Quick Freeze
well it did hurt my feelings, no i DONT touch myself, and it didnt come out like a joke, saying someone sucks who u dont even know is really a bad idea, maybe to his friends it would be a joke but not to me cuz i wasnt his friend then

perfectly understandable

armandovalles
hey pr183 i have never been rude to anyone for no reason, i barely ever get mad when people disagree with me, and i have a right to take this personally so stay out of it!

colossus17
he is right,you are a man after all.......

Scoobless
He needs to learn his place, just like so many other new guys who think they are hot shit.

yeah..... i mean everyone knows i'm pretty hot sh!t.... but the rest o' you young beeeeeeeeaatch's need to get yo punk a$$'s back in the kitchen AND MAKE ME MA DAMN SAMMICH!!!!!!

leonheartmm
hey i have an idea armando, since ur probably not gonna be gettin ur apology, y dont u just humiliate nataku as much as he did u, instead of askin him to apologise, that way every1s happy.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah and if they dont nature catches up with them later and thing get much much worse. I truly can become more horrible then anyone here can imagine, things happen, people get offended, there may even be a lwsuit involved but its important that it be done ahead of time. Sorry, I was just venting and now that its over you must ignore everything.

Quick Freeze
If someone who has been here for like a month is dense enough to think they are top 20 influential, then they really need a wake up call. I've been here for almost a year, I'm not on even half those lists, have I complained? Do I really care?

The point is, he is one of those people who just comes in, bombs the hell outta the forums, and then dissappears. If he stays longer than a few months, he'll have proven me wrong. I'm just trying to speed up the proccess.

If he took offense, good, I was trying to piss him off. I know it's against the rules, but I frankly don't care. He needs to learn his place, just like so many other new guys who think they are hot shit.

nat you're a dick. this is supposed to be fun. now that i know you weren't joking and really did mean to "put him in his place" totally changes my perspestive. you need to grow up as well.

pr1983
hey pr183 i have never been rude to anyone for no reason, i barely ever get mad when people disagree with me, and i have a right to take this personally so stay out of it!

you're polluting this damn thread by whining about somebody's tame insult (sorry nataku, but it was), grow up and take it like a man for chrissakes...

and yes u have gotten angry and rude to people when they didnt agree with you...

colossus17
man wtf, is this a mental support help.....a psychology thread........suck it up....

Scoobless
no scoobless, i dont touch myself, cuz im not desperate, i can get p*ssy whenever i want.

then why do you spend so much time online? confused

Cosmo Kramer

laughing Auuuuuuuugh hahahahahah lol man this is starting to sound like a personel problem to me I think you need some help man!

Nataku8188
Man, I rule hardcore.

pr1983
then why do you spend so much time online? confused

dude... thats cruel...

Quick Freeze
does anyone else rememeber the time aisan hulk made that thread about mj watson running for mayor in the spider-man forum? pure genius!

armandovalles
Originally posted by leonheartmm
hey i have an idea armando, since ur probably not gonna be gettin ur apology, y dont u just humiliate nataku as much as he did u, instead of askin him to apologise, that way every1s happy.

see i cant do that cuz im not a rude person. i'm like one of the nicest people u'd ever meet, and i just dont like to insult people. All i wanted was an apology, but if i cant get that then im gonna please ask Nataku to stay out of this thread and leave me alone.

Cosmo Kramer
see i cant do that cuz im not a rude person. i'm like one of the nicest people u'd ever meet, and i just dont like to insult people. All i wanted was an apology, but if i cant get that then im gonna please ask Nataku to stay out of this thread and leave me alone.

No you cant because he is top 20. Hes hilarious! laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>