AOR: Mustafar Must Reads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAJ
Its up for HS.

Link.

http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/artofrev/2005/04/artofrev20050425.html

Mist
does anyone know how many AOR, BTH and Webdocs are left?

DarthAJ
no idea

Torik_Shai
I'd say 2 webdocs. One for this month (recording the score?), and possibly one showing the premiere and all the wrap up to air at the end of May.

mauler
New AOR
http://img254.echo.cx/img254/6097/aor5ff.jpg

Torik_Shai
I think I'd like it, if I could tell what I was looking at.

Thanks for posting mauler.

mauler
Caption:
These studies by Erik Tiemens depict a number of vital display screens seen in the Mustafar Control Room.

LanİeWindu™
That sucks.

thejeditraitor
i see the DEATH STAR!

Batman316
oh wait I thought it was a moon....

*eyeshifts

LanİeWindu™
It doesn't look exactly like the Death Star to me.

MOTHERBOX

LanİeWindu™
It looks like...The Death Star

Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

MOTHERBOX

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by MOTHERBOX
And they call you a mod roll eyes (sarcastic)

MUhahahahahaha eek!

Sleep deprivation is fun.

thejeditraitor
i'm suprised noone saw that.

it would be cool if it was on the other side of mustafar or obi sees these screens and that's why he remembers.

MOTHERBOX

Mist
this aor sucks major assage.

ps..thanks for posting anyway mauler

DeVi| D0do
indeed it does suck

Mist
im glad i dont pay for hyperspace if this is the trash they chuck out.

HAROLD
Motherbox, is your sig trying to suggest that the OT is better on VHS? i dont know how you could say that.

The Ones
hey. i think it would be if george didnt tinker with it. lukes green saber magicly turning to blue while training on MF in ep 4 on DVD. DV's PINK saber on DVD. should i continue?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by The Ones
hey. i think it would be if george didnt tinker with it. lukes green saber magicly turning to blue while training on MF in ep 4 on DVD. DV's PINK saber on DVD. should i continue?

You got it wrong there buddy. It's his BLUE saber that turns GREEN for a litttle bit. These problems are mostly because of the way the set the lightsabers up for ANH, it was more difficult to rotoscope. Look at the VHS copy again though, it's quality was a lot worse overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.