ROTS/NBA playoff promotion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
I am watch the Rockets/Mavericks game right now on TNT and they showed about a 3-5 second episode III promo.

It shows Ani and Obi in that same clash shot we have seen a million times. After that it shows the title logo and under that it say NBA Ultimate Battle in star wars text. In the corner it says NBA.com which I am fixing to check. The entire thing is set to Vader breathing.

I was caught by suprise because I was on the pc when it aired, all I heard was the breathing so I had to rewind back to find it.

If this thread is out of place or not wanted just close it if need be.

umraan
who cares. and it was on the os

Prod
whoa...that is pretty cool...nice...

hopefully they might show us some new stuff???

umraan got banned???

LanİeWindu™
Temporarily.

DenKi
WHO CARES?

Darth_Vader05
Boring i think i have seen all the new footage out there.

astrofan428
I was just wondering what the hell the promotion actually is. It said be prepared.....ooooh.

HAROLD

theshakl
hey! this stuff is interesting, i am most interested in what ways my friends may be watching promotions

palpy_666
I've heard this news.. but it doesn't make sense. Just what exactly IS this promotion? Yoda and the Jedi Vs. Sidious and some troopers in a basketball tournament? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.