Mr. Majestic vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Mr. Majestic

vs.

Sentry

Sentry
Dammmnnnn you. I'm a fanboy of both so I won't vote.

Khellendros
Damn, this would take forever. Majestic is a technological genius, but it seems like Sentry is somewhere near Reed Richards. Both seems to be freakishly powerful, though Majestic has more feats on paper, while Sentry has tons of potential. I say Majestic because I like him more.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sentry
Dammmnnnn you. I'm a fanboy of both so I won't vote.

come on pick one, stop being a baby and pick. wink

Sentry
Originally posted by Khellendros
Damn, this would take forever. Majestic is a technological genius, but it seems like Sentry is somewhere near Reed Richards. Both seems to be freakishly powerful, though Majestic has more feats on paper, while Sentry has tons of potential. I say Majestic because I like him more.

Well I like Sentry. I choose him.

leonheartmm
what r the powers of mr majestic

Khellendros
Originally posted by leonheartmm
what r the powers of mr majestic
Think current Superman. Change heat vision to laser vision and up his strength to pre-crisis levels. Tehn give him millenia of warriors experience and a scientific mind that would rival Doom or Reed Richards, and you've got Majestic.

shadow177a17
Don't forget that Mr. Majestic is considered to have some psionic abilities because he is a Kherubim. Another thread had this about Gladiator vs. Mr. Majestic and i will show it to you so you can you what kind of capabilities Mr. Majestic possesses.

Mr Majestic: Kherubim warlord. He is an immortal lord of the Kherubim, alive for millenia. Willing to do whatever it takes (including killing his own teammates when he knew letting them live would lead to doom) he is exceedingly cool and calculating (like Gladiator, and unlike Superman, he uses his mind as much as his brawn). Mr Majestic has moved the entire solar system, all 9 planets, in order to save them from a planet consuming entity. He has split stars into two, and can fly from galaxy to galaxy just for the heck of it. Having strength at Pre-Crisis levels, he also has the added benefits of Kherubim warrior training, energy beams from his eyes, super-senses, and hyper speed. Furthermore he has a psionic shield that protects his mind from (just like Gladiator) psionic attacks. But he has also has limited telepathic abilities. He is Image's answer to PRe-Crisis Superman (Image was later acquired by WildStorm, which went to DC - where Mr Majestic popped up for a Crossover and whipped their heroes). His weaknesses are that he can become too cold emotionally, seeing friends as foes if it serves the greater good.

manjaro
no one can beat majestic, i dont care who has the power of a million exploding suns....and thats not the fanboy in me either, thats real talk

Cameron Scott
Majestic can move a planet, but he needs to change his form into proto-neutronium to go to the sun. Presuming Majestic can go in the sun just fine I am guessing he has the durability edge here.

As of right now though I give this Sentry.

shadow177a17
If he is virtually an immortal he could probably survive going into the sun. But the thing is why in the heck would he ever want to go in the sun in the first place?

Whirlysplatt
Solar man of the Atom would beat him, much as I love Majestic

manjaro
Originally posted by shadow177a17
If he is virtually an immortal he could probably survive going into the sun. But the thing is why in the heck would he ever want to go in the sun in the first place?

to use his energy to create a new sun, .....something he arleady did

shadow177a17

Wild Cowboy
Majestrose can only be beaten by reality warpers, or Jesse Custer........ or Deathstroke.... imbued with GOD powers....

Khellendros
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
Majestrose can only be beaten by reality warpers, or Jesse Custer........ or Deathstroke.... imbued with GOD powers....
No, he can be beaten by most people of a similar power/skill level or higher. Which Sentry might be shaping up to be...

Mider
Senty stalemated Galactus according to Reed Richards he was the only one who could defeat the Void who could defeat the fantastic four, x-men, hulk (hulk was scared to death of the void Senty even forsaw that The Void would break every bone in hulks body ending with his spine) void also controlled Kingpin, the avengers as well had to face him dont qoute me on that im not sure but yeah anyway the void is equal to senty cause its basically sentry's evil side or something like that, thats why he had to make the world forget about him even himself Senty wins.

Psycho Ninja
Mider............ have you even saw what MJS coull do !!!!

Lucid Lui
At this moment, Majestic wins. Sentry has alot of potential, but he's not quite at Majestic's level yet.

Plus, Majestic is cooler...

Juntai
Originally posted by Khellendros
Think current Superman. Change heat vision to laser vision and up his strength to pre-crisis levels. Tehn give him millenia of warriors experience and a scientific mind that would rival Doom or Reed Richards, and you've got Majestic. Except... Superman has all that currently as well.

Majestic wins this, Sentry just doesn't have on page feats to even really put him in the upper tier panetheon of brickhouses yet, let alone be considered to whoop one of the proven best.

B.A
Majestic.

endrict
Majestic

Mr.Biscuits
Sentry.
Via power of 1 million orgasmic suns...

Lord Shaper
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Sentry.
Via power of 1 million orgasmic suns...

Not this again. "The power of one million suns" is overrated.

Majestic is Sentry and more. Majestic wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Sentry.
Via power of 1 million orgasmic suns... This man knows his shit. Down to a T.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Not this again. "The power of one million suns" is overrated.

Majestic is Sentry and more. Majestic wins.
I said "orgasmic suns"...biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.