Lego Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
I just wanted an excuse to post this hilarious picture:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/096/reviews/924066_20050407_screen003.jpg

eleveninches
I installed the game on my PC, but it wouldnt run. It said i needed pixel shader 1.1, and that my graphics card is no good.

ChickinMeat
This game is meant to be terrific fun, i dont know anyone who has it though

Cid
i've tried it. it's actully pretty fun.

eleveninches
i went back to the store where i bought it and spent nearly 2 hours playing it there. I was going to get my money's worth, even though i got a refund.

It was quite fun as well

Julie
it looks good but I haven't gotten around to playing it and probably won't

cindy8219
I just got it yesterday. I'll let you guys know if it was fun, but I'm almost sure it will.

Darth Luke
ive had it about 1 or 2 weeks and its brilliant

cindy8219
Did you finish the game already? I heard it was pretty short.

jaden101
Originally posted by cindy8219
Did you finish the game already? I heard it was pretty short.

yeah its easy...there is alot to unlock though...im going through it again in freeplay mode (you can choose any character to play as) and trying to get all the superkit pieces

playable as hell...great fun

Killer_Dennis
im gonna get it..my friend has it and it ROCKS! eek!

Gen. Grevious
well i thought it was a great game.....its so fun and the characters and stuff are awesome,so everyone what do you think?

snehin
its ok but cant really say i played it once so well its ok

SaTsuJiN
oye.. you cant be serious.. there were no force powers almost.. besides pushing crap around for lego money.. and the lightsaber combat was basically mashing the A button..

personaly, when I need my star wars fix.. Jedi Knight : Jedi academy is where I go stick out tongue

shangheid
I think it very boring... very fast

dark1365
It was kind of funny though.

eleveninches
its funny, but WAY too easy

Cid
it was an awesome game. great to kill a couple of hours

ragesRemorse
it's legos man. Doesnt the humorous gimmick end with the idea? i guess if you were compelled enough to buy or rent it, you probably enjoyed it. Thats al that matters, that and no more jar jar binks

snehin
Originally posted by snehin
its ok but cant really say i played it once so well its ok
as i said its ok though i played it once its not smthin i play atall but its cool to kill a few hrs but its not a game tht can be interstin after a few hrs of play

Lord Ryugen
It was fun, but way too easy to complete. I mean you couldn't die, although I will admit the selection of charactors was great.

JLRTENJAC
Discution on the game Lego Starwars.

jaden101
fun...too easy...too short

that about covers it

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Great game for kids. I play it often with my son. It is very short but collecting all the coins and superkit pieces extends the longevity a bit.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by jaden101
fun...too easy...too short

that about covers it

That's basically it...

KMCF
I worked my a$$ of to get Sidious but I still didnt get him. I never saw force Lightning in the game.

P.S In the movie did Sidious lose his Lightsaber.

Arbiter
We don't know. Sidious was fighting Yoda, then it went over to Obi-Wan vs. Anakin and then Sidious was throwing pods. He might have.

Nactous
KOTOR!

GGgrievous725
okay what does that have to do with the game

Nactous
KOTOR!

Red Superfly
Lego Star Wars is ten times better than the official Revenge Of The Sith game.

DarkC
The two lego Jedi are the most adorable ones I've ever seen. It's such a cute game it makes me want to laugh.

JLRTENJAC
I have killed Jar Jar every time I've seen him in the Diner. evil face

dAngEr_Is_gO!
LMAO! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. I like going outside and seeing the brawls that start when the various characters come across each other.

JLRTENJAC
Yea! but my favorite passtime is Jar Jar hunting!

Nactous
KOTOR!

shangheid
Lego Starwars is way to repetitive...and easy....get kotor

dAngEr_Is_gO!
KOTOR and SW Lego aren't even in the same league! SW Lego is what you expect it to be and for a kids game it is pretty damn fun for a while. KOTOR is like it's older, richer and more sophisticated cousin.

TicTactoe
Absolutly.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by shangheid
Lego Starwars is way to repetitive...and easy....get kotor

What were you expecting? It's LEGO! It isn't supposed to be the best thing ever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JLRTENJAC
But man it is fun.

TwisterGameX
I saw the comercial and thought it was cute no expression

JKozzy
And this game's over a year old.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by JKozzy
And this game's over a year old.

not the new one stick out tongue

http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/600/600894/lego-star-wars-the-video-game-20050401035243963.jpg

TwisterGameX
http://media.playstationpro2.com/images/lego_star-wars4.jpg

eek!

JKozzy
If you're referring to the gamecube port... it's the same game. It's not new. Just delayed.

General Kaliero
laughing out loud

Yeah, enough people complained, so they made the game for the GC.

It's a fun little distraction. WAY too short, though. Then again, I've liked some of the ways the LEGO people do the prequels better than I liked the movie version.

*starts petition for ful LEGO Star Wars movies*

Lana
Yeah, this game's been out a while.

I still want it, though, I've heard it's a lot of fun.

Lego SW movies.....hmmm.....

laughing

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, this game's been out a while.

I still want it, though, I've heard it's a lot of fun.

Lego SW movies.....hmmm.....

laughing

I want the one that goes all the way to part 3.

I also got the star wars revenge of the sith dvd ninja

JKozzy
...what? All the way to part 3?

TwisterGameX
...what? All the way to part 3?

Up to revenge of the sith eek!

JKozzy
Again... there is only one Lego Star Wars game, and it encompasses Episodes I, II, and III. IV is also available as a bonus level. Did you look into the game..? At all..?

TwisterGameX
Again... there is only one Lego Star Wars game, and it encompasses Episodes I, II, and III. IV is also available as a bonus level. Did you look into the game..? At all..?

which one there is more than one eek! go to ign

General Kaliero
There are five, technically. One for each major system. But they are still all the same game.

JKozzy
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
which one there is more than one eek! go to ign No... there isn't. I went to IGN and all there is listed is "LEGO Star Wars." For five consoles. The same exact game.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by General Kaliero
There are five, technically. One for each major system. But they are still all the same game.

ninja

TwisterGameX
http://cube.ign.com/objects/773/773397.html

JKozzy
.....thumb up

TwisterGameX
.....thumb up

ninja

Well it just came out last month for the cube eek!

Do you have any of them eek!

JKozzy
I've had the PS2 version for many, many months. Short but very entertaining game.

TwisterGameX
I've had the PS2 version for many, many months. Short but very entertaining game.

Yeah I wantthis game for some reason. it might be "kiddy" to some people but I am a sucker for lego starwars shifty

Ushgarak
Short, laughably easy, incredibly kiddy, of no depth or sophistication at all...

... and one of the best damn ideas in years.

Lana
I think I'm going to get it for Christmas for my 4 year old sister. She loves Star Wars, legos, and video games....yes I am training her well.

Nevermind the fact that I'll probably play it more than her!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
I think I'm going to get it for Christmas for my 4 year old sister. She loves Star Wars, legos, and video games....yes I am training her well.

Nevermind the fact that I'll probably play it more than her!

laughing out loud Your sister is dieing to play and Lana is hogging the game.

pr1983
Just got Lego Star Wars II, and i have to say... freakin awesome... takes all that was good about the first game and just improves upon it (the fact that its the OT in no small part contributes to it too), the humour is spot on, and the gameplay is even better, melee attacks are sweet...

MadMel
1. its OUT!?!?!?
2. hang on...ive already made a lego SW2 thread
3. lana, can you merge it plz?

pr1983
Originally posted by MadMel
1. its OUT!?!?!?
2. hang on...ive already made a lego SW2 thread
3. lana, can you merge it plz?

1. In ireland, yes... since friday...
2/3. sorry, i didnt see it, my bad...

MadMel
1. your ****in lucky...the demo's only just released here..
2/3. meh, nvm..i cant find it anywhere..

pr1983
1. your ****in lucky...the demo's only just released here..
2/3. meh, nvm..i cant find it anywhere..

1. I'm all but broke now... but yeah, it was worth it... stick out tongue
2/3. Ok lol...

MadMel
better be...
is the customisation good?

pr1983
better be...
is the customisation good?

the customisation is more a novelty than anything else... on ps2, i have to say, they could have done a bit more with it...

got 100% today... all the red and gold bricks, minikits... thats why i havent been here in so long... tiring...

SpikeSpiegel

General Kaliero
I played the free demo, and God it made me want the game.

The first LEGO Star Wars was great, but this one is just so much better. The humor is a spot-on perfect mixture of LEGOness and classic Star Wars.

*runs around Mos Eisley with Han in a fedora*

pr1983
laughing

all the characters are awesome...

Lana
I really want to get the second one.

I loved the first one...short, silly game, but still tons of fun. Especially the hidden level at the end. I had way too much fun running around as Vader big grin

General Kaliero
and with the second one, you'll get way too much more fun of the same...

I want Vader to have a silly hat.

Lana
Yesssss....

I dunno, there's just something about being able - and being encouraged - to destroying everything in your path in a Star Wars game that amuses the hell out of me.

General Kaliero
I think it appeals to the same dark part of you that created Rianna...

*kills everyone in Mos Eisley just for the simple fact that he can*

And to that end, the Emperor wins.

AstroFan
So far this game is so much better than the original, and way funnier. stick out tongue

Hans animations are sweet. big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by AstroFan
So far this game is so much better than the original, and way funnier. stick out tongue

Hans animations are sweet. big grin

yeah lol... he's exactly the way he should be imo... a bit smug too... stick out tongue

MadMel
*WANTS!!!!* eek!

SpikeSpiegel
I just went back on the original, managed to get all the studs needed on those two levels. Secret level is cool. Though apparently I need 4 more mini-kits to get 100%

AstroFan
The end of ESB is ****ing hilarious. laughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
Finally 100% on LSW1, now to scrounge for sum cash for #2

pr1983
Originally posted by AstroFan
The end of ESB is ****ing hilarious. laughing out loud

yeah, luke's hand, genius...

i also love the bit in anh when the falcon is captured, and solo comes down the ramp and vader is standing right there, and solo struggles to get the helmet on, and only gets it on half way and has that grin on his face...

Ushgarak
Attacking Jabba's Palace with Darth Maul and Count Dooku is fun...

General G
Just wondering, but I just got LEGO Star Wars video game for the xbox yesterday, I started playing it and so far it's not too bad. But there is no sound, is there supposed to be no words besides a couple of grunts, moans, etc.?

PVS
there's a few different forums this would be appropriate for.
this however is not one

General G
What's wrong with here, this is the prequel trilogy thread, and this is a prequel trilogy game? This seems like a perfectly logical place to put it.

PVS
either the video game forum or expanded universe forum.
this is a forum for only the films.

General G
It says:

Star Wars: Episodes I, II & III

Not:

Star Wars: Episodes I, II & III movies and nothing else

This game is based on:

Star Wars: Episodes I, II & III

Therefore, there should be no problem with this going here, so please someone answer the question to this thread, I hate going off topic.

PVS
um, ok. newsflash: i really dont care since this forum is stone dead.
just offering some help since nobody here (whoever is left) cares.
read the forum sticky. this is purely a PT canon forum.

whatever though, if you dont want your question answered,
and just have something to prove, then good luck with your thread

queeq
PVS is right. This doesn't belong here. This is no help desk.

SaTsuJiN
I think a different thread title would yield more help o_o...

in any case.. I found this in a reader review for the game

Lana
Merged threads.

samle
Badascdscfsdfd

Lana
Do not post pointless posts like that.

Morridini
So anyone else going to get the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga game?
Good review here: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27872.html

When I first heard of the first Lego Star Wars games I found the idea silly, and didn't care much about them. I downloaded the demo for Lego Star Wars 1 on the PC, didn't like it, and gave the series up. However when I got my 360 I found a demo for Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga, and it was absolutely great. After that I have waited for this game to be released.

Anyone else gonna pick this up?

MadMel
maybe...still not sure...kinda bogged down with other choices right now erm

Neo Darkhalen
Does the Complete Saga come with Extra's?

Morridini
Well I know that they have added some stuff here and there, watch the video review I posted. Only real new thing I know of is online co-op mode.

Neo Darkhalen
I mean I own both games, and completed them both, I was just curious to see what else had been added.

Morridini
In that regard I don't think there is much.

Just curious, are you able to use OT characters in the PT game once you have completed it? On of the fun things in this one is that once you have beaten a level you can do it again with any character you want to use, for instance Han Solo fighting General Grievous.

Neo Darkhalen
Yes!

Morridini
Ok then that's not a new thing.

Here are som of the new additions:

Neo Darkhalen
Cool, thank you for posting that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.