Terrax vs Quasar vs Adam Warlock vs Captain Marvel II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
here's a link for cm II http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainmarvelii.htm

who wins!!! i think it's between terrax and quasar. . .

Sentry
Terrax is a non factor. He's tough don't get me wrong, but it'll come down to Quasar(Absorbed Ego into Quantum Bands), Genis(Kicked the crap out of King Thor and a bunch of Asgardians in Asgard!), or Warlock(Never underestimate the God Slayer).

Quick Freeze
but i'm not talking about genis. im talking about the chick that can change herself into any form of energy

Sentry
Ohhhhh Photon.... She has similar control over the electromagnetic spectrum similar to Quasar. Quasar will slap her though. It'll come between Warlock and Quasar.

ALEMASTER
CAPTIAN MARVEL 2

Quick Freeze
why do you say that

Sentry
Quasar's quantum bands are just more powerful. The second she turns herself into an energy being, Quasar could absorb her, and vice versa. The thing is, If she tries to absorb Quasar's energy, I don't think she'll be able to handle the limitless amounts of energy that come from Quasar's bands. Warlock and him are both immortal, it'll come down between both of them. Quasar has also been known to stop the flow of cosmic energy, which helps a lot when battling foes like Thanos who can tap vast quantities of the stuff.

DigiMark007
Sentry's arguments sound really good...stole some of the words from my mouth. I'd lean toward Warlock in the end though...he's stayed in more fights than I can count, even when he should be outmatched (which isn't too often, since he's a stud to begin with).

-DM

King Burger
I go with Warlock too, simple because the guy seems to
always (or almost always) come out on top. He's always
playing with the big-leaguers like Thanos.

To be honest though, I still don;t like the guy, and still
don't understadn why and how he can match himself
against the likes of Thanos (without his Soul Gem ofcourse).

Cosmic Cube
Why wouldn't Adam have the Soul Gem?

K Von Doom
Warlock and Thanos are the only two "mortal" beings to stand outside the influence of Chaos and Order so they usually gravitate towards each other because of that kin, even though in terms of power levels, Thanos clearly bests Warlock.

Sentry
Thanos regularly slaps Warlock, but Warlock usually gets into Thanos's head, not telepathically, but by simple conversation. By no means Warlock should be underestimated, if he gets too pi$$ed off or to insane, hell turn into Magus. Magus is like wicked powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.