TMNT vs. Robin, beast boy, daredevil and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
can Leo, Donny, mikey and raph possibly over these low level heroes
tmntneutraltmnthappytmnttoungetmntannoyed
vs.
robin2bb2daredevil2elektra

ebonyblade1
you are calling robin--future batman III (azrael was the second) a low level hero? That is cold. It would be a good fight. But I give it to the brothers who live together.

Metalmanx
I give it to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Too many people underestimate them because of their cartoon show. All four of them are MASTERS of Splinter's powerful form of ninjitsu, and experts of their own weapons: katanas, nunchucku, sais, and staff.

Plus they have mad agility, superhuman strength (due to their mutation, though it's not extreme), endurance, and crazy durability via their skin and of course their shells.

Not that Robin, Beast Boy, Daredevil, and Elektra aren't awesome. Against any other team, they'd probably win. But these Turtles have advantages some of them don't.

I give it to TMNT. Awesome match.

brainchild81
Agreed. Plus Leo, Don and even Mike have been known to come up w/good tactics.

Kento
I think the main problem would be BB because he can change into any animal. But he's to much of a goof off to win.

Metalmanx
Exactly, heh.

BENITO
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I give it to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Too many people underestimate them because of their cartoon show. All four of them are MASTERS of Splinter's powerful form of ninjitsu, and experts of their own weapons: katanas, nunchucku, sais, and staff.

Plus they have mad agility, superhuman strength (due to their mutation, though it's not extreme), endurance, and crazy durability via their skin and of course their shells.

Not that Robin, Beast Boy, Daredevil, and Elektra aren't awesome. Against any other team, they'd probably win. But these Turtles have advantages some of them don't.

I give it to TMNT. Awesome match.
it's only twice regular human strength but raph has more muscle so he's physically stronger

well that's why I put him in because I wanted to make it even cause I can see leo beating robin Elektra all by himself.

BENITO
well opinions

Draco69
Beast Boy can turn into air-borne bacteria. He infects the TMNTs with flesh-eating bacteria and its over.

Cosmic Cube
Raphael would destroy the bacteria with his sais.

Cosmic Cube
I thought Beast Boy could only become one organism, not millions of uni-cellular organisms. Very creative thinking, though. wink

Draco69
Actually he can with extreme concentration. Since bacteria can divide...

He became a tapeworm that divided into two seperate beings. Very weird. BB CAN become more than one animal but for some reason he limits himself. Probably due to the bestality that comes with it. He's afraid of becoming less human.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69

eek! Good point!

Mitosis bites.

Cosmic Cube
But... what if Raphael stabs all of the bacteria with his sais?

Draco69
Then BB is done for.

Or he can turn into a tick, land on their heads, then instantly turn into a blue whale. Ha! Dodge that!

Cosmic Cube
LMAO laughing

Quick Freeze
finally a good, creative match. havent seen one of these in ages. pretty even too. i give it to the turtles. fighting skills wise, the other team (except beast boy) and the turtles are about equal. but turtles are actually superhuman. best boy on the other hand, can turn himself into a mutant turtle so that maybe the x-factor. but i still give it to tamnt. again, kudos on the match

BENITO
Originally posted by Draco69

He became a tapeworm that divided into two seperate beings. Very weird. BB CAN become more than one animal but for some reason he limits himself. Probably due to the bestality that comes with it. He's afraid of becoming less human.
he would turn into an ammeba and split it would take hours by then the turtles would of beaten the others and would of went home but beast boy attaches himself to a pizza the horror

BENITO
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
finally a good, creative match. havent seen one of these in ages. pretty even too. i give it to the turtles. fighting skills wise, the other team (except beast boy) and the turtles are about equal. but turtles are actually superhuman. best boy on the other hand, can turn himself into a mutant turtle so that maybe the x-factor. but i still give it to tamnt. again, kudos on the match
we've seen the turtles beat another turtle with all of there skills it has to names But I'll use the archie name for metalhead

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by BENITO
we've seen the turtles beat another turtle with all of there skills it has to names But I'll use the archie name for metalhead

im afraid i have no idea what you are talking about embarrasment

BENITO
there was a robot made by krang which had all of the turtles fighting skills that they had seen the turtles defeated it by short circuiting it

but in the mirage current series there was another one that they defeated by changing weapons with each other but no one picked up mikey's nun-chucks

BENITO
is it just me or do the miss-matched threads get more posts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.