Daredevil Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
SUPER ASSASINS IN ALL OUT MATCH

Blade Cutter
Black Panther strong faster smarter.But DD might see what gadgets he has before he pulls them out.Black Panther wins.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Black Panther strong faster smarter.But DD might see what gadgets he has before he pulls them out.Black Panther wins.

How will DD "see" anyhing roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Neither of them are assasins.

Metalmanx
Hahaha! Very good point, WS.

I don't have an answer yet. I want to see some more opinions on this. They both seem very evenly matched to me.

ScarletSpider
I expect Panther's metabolism will be too highly attuned for DD to accurately "read" his moves. Then T'Challa slices him up like a holiday roast.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil takes this after 3 pages of rooftop fighting.

armandovalles
i think DD would take this after a really long battle, like a whole comics of fighting.

Cosmo Kramer
No most of it would probably be mindless talking until they fought and DareDevil was getting beaten. Then he comes back and wins and explains why and everyone goes out for frosty chocalate milkshakes.

leonidas
i find it puzzling that many are picking DD after so many picked BP in a fight over spidey. i too think DD would take this, but this might be the closest fight you can come up with between 2 marvel characters. almost dead even IMO. likely it would come down to the setting of the fight. if BP could get him someplace where DD's senses are overloaded in anyway, BP could end it quickly. in a straight up fight, i think DD takes it - by the slimmest of margins.

srankmissingnin
DD himself admitted that he is no match for BP. The two were fighting and DD was puzzled as to how he was holding his own and BP told him because he was letting him... or something like that.

leonidas
yah, i could see that. though i'm curious where that fight happened. i mostly went with DD because i've always liked him as a character. a little fanboyism, perhaps, but its a close enough fight that i though it might be forgiven . . .

srankmissingnin
I'm not sure where the fight happened but I rememberseeing scans of it in a BP Respect/Capability thread some where

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil!

snoopdogg
Bump.

I'm curious to hear opinons on this fight. Do any of these two have a clear victory over the other?

Accel
I believe BP's suit would give him a big advantage over DD's senses.

Apolloknight
Black panther and daredevil have fought a few times, most of them had some outside interference, IE, mind control, or they weren't really pushing themselves.

But Daredevil has admitted that black panther is the only one that can move like him, and thats alot coming form daredevil who is one of the hardest street levelers to land a hit on.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Bump.

I'm curious to hear opinons on this fight. Do any of these two have a clear victory over the other?

Daredevil once downed Panther in about 3 moves i think.

I cant recall Panther beating him, but who knows.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Black panther and daredevil have fought a few times, most of them had some outside interference, IE, mind control, or they weren't really pushing themselves.

But Daredevil has admitted that black panther is the only one that can move like him, and thats alot coming form daredevil who is one of the hardest street levelers to land a hit on.

How many times is a few? I thought they only mixed it up twice?

DestinyGuy678
Black Panther would take this, with his anti-metal claws

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Apolloknight

But Daredevil has admitted that black panther is the only one that can move like him

The move exactly alike....Black Panther posed as Daredevil and no one could tell the difference in the way they move.

snoopdogg
Does any of the two have a clear victory over the other though?

illadelph12
Yes, I'd say BP has an edge. He's stronger and more ruthless, he's wearing impact resistant, soundproofed armor and boots, and he has an energy dagger that can be used as a projectile.

Besides those advantages, all other atributes are about a wash save T'Challa has superhuman eyseight also.

Grimm22
BP >> DD wink

Darth Macabre
edit: double post.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jrodslam
How many times is a few? I thought they only mixed it up twice?

Three times right?

Metalmanx
Even without his vibranium suit, BP still has the slight advantage over DD.

Black Panther wins 6/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does any of the two have a clear victory over the other though?

yes

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2852/ddpanther15jw0zk6dt.th.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8363/ddpanther21lk5is3aa.th.jpg
http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/7097/ddpanther30fe5yl6nf.th.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9202/ddpanther45bx4jy4qt.th.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9530/ddpanther54wb4th0zi.th.jpg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
yes

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2852/ddpanther15jw0zk6dt.th.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8363/ddpanther21lk5is3aa.th.jpg
http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/7097/ddpanther30fe5yl6nf.th.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9202/ddpanther45bx4jy4qt.th.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9530/ddpanther54wb4th0zi.th.jpg Looks like DD handled BP there.

jrodslam
Originally posted by illadelph12
Yes, I'd say BP has an edge. He's stronger and more ruthless, he's wearing impact resistant, soundproofed armor and boots, and he has an energy dagger that can be used as a projectile.

Besides those advantages, all other atributes are about a wash save T'Challa has superhuman eyseight also.

BP is stronger? How strong is he? Daredevil can press about 700 lbs. He curled 400 lbs with ease and then used it as a staff. Daredevil is also able to focus the chi in his body(like iron fist, but not as strong) making him stronger. Even with soundproof armor, DD woujld still sense him and get a fix on him. And projectiles?no

Daredevils sense of smell and hearing >>>BP's eyesight.

illadelph12
I think you misunderstood my point, j.

BP has a super sense of smell and hearing as well, but he also has superhuman eyesight. Which is why I said:

Save meaning 'except'.

His hearing isn't to the point that DD's is, but given that vibranium also deadens soundwaves and DD's 'radar' works based on sound waves refracting off of an object back to his ear, well...

As for the projectiles, T'Challa's energy dagger can fire blasts. I thought that was common knowledge?

Darth Martin
BP takes this because of his gadgets, enhancements, and his suit.

jrodslam
Originally posted by illadelph12
I think you misunderstood my point, j.

BP has a super sense of smell and hearing as well, but he also has superhuman eyesight. Which is why I said:

Save meaning 'except'.

His hearing isn't to the point that DD's is, but given that vibranium also deadens soundwaves and DD's 'radar' works based on sound waves refracting off of an object back to his ear, well...

As for the projectiles, T'Challa's energy dagger can fire blasts. I thought that was common knowledge?

I guess i did misunderstand your point.

I dont get what Panthers eyesight has to do with this fight. It doesnt help him in this batlte, so i didnt think it was relevant.

Panthers suit may dampen the noise he makes but DD doesnt have to actually listen for the noise Panther makes, but simply listen to the shift in air. DD's radar may work due to sounds bouncing off ojects but thats only his 6th sense that works that way. Panther still has an odor and heartbeat DD can detect.

Daredevil dodges all types of blasts with the most of ease. Thats another advantage that Panther normally has, that gets cancelled out in this battle.

xmarksthespot
The vibranium suit should eliminate the sound of a heartbeat.

In another thread it was posted those scans were before BP had a vibranium suit?

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The vibranium suit should eliminate the sound of a heartbeat.

In another thread it was posted those scans were before BP had a vibranium suit?

I dont think the suit would eliminate the sound of a heartbeat. It doesnt eliminate the sound from his voice.

True, those scans were before he got the vibranium upgrade, but like i stated before, Daredevil is able to focus his chi/energy (like iron fist, but not AS strong) to make him stronger. I believe Panther had the vibranium when he fought Fist. If thats the case, i wouldnt doubt DD can damage Panther or the suit.

snoopdogg
Well, being those scans are from prior to BP getting the Vibranium suit that may change the fight a tad. But those scans show that DD has better skills than BP imo.

Metalmanx
I dunno. I know it showed DD slowing BP down (not taking him down, as you can see in the next panel), but previous feats, that Apolloknight did a great job of posting, show that BP has amazing fighting skills and other abilities, able to do things that DD couldn't even do as easily.

I still say BP wins 7/10.

jrodslam
It took Panther a while to get back to DD and Wheeler. The fight had already ended when Panther appeared. True, it wasnt a knock out but Panther sure didnt get right back up after being downed. The suit does grant Panther extra durability and stealth. The durability can be overcome. With precise hits or cuts, the suit can be damaged.

Darth Martin
DD would be the one to see the suits vulnerable spots too.

snoopdogg
Yea I was gonna say it looked like BP was on the ground when DD left. I mean if DD would have stayed he would have most likely finished off BP.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DD would be the one to see the suits vulnerable spots too.

He should be able to.

I wonder if Panther is vunerable to pressure hits? Its not a bunch of force thats applied. Plus some areas must be less protected than others. Can someone answer that for me?

Darth Martin
He shouldn't be considering how it saps things momentum such as bullets, punches, strike attacks. Never really understood vibranium.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He shouldn't be considering how it saps things momentum such as bullets, punches, strike attacks. Never really understood vibranium.

Yes it saps objects momentum, but nerve strikes as well? If i were to tap Panther on his shoulder, would he feel it? Has anyone ever heard of the White Wolf? Was his suit vibranium as well?

Darth Martin
Can't say. You'll have to ask Tron. He's good with Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.