Team Black Panther VS. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Team Spiderman:

Black Panther
Iron Man(current armor)
Wonder Man
Spider Woman II(Former West Coast Avenger)
Polaris
Rachel Summer(minus phoenix, natural telepathic/telekinetic ability)
Spiderman
Quicksilver
Thor Girl
Human Torch

VS.

Teen Titans:

Teen Titans:

Robin
Cyborg
Superboy
Wonder-Girl
Starfire
Raven
Beast Boy
Speedy
Troia
Flamebird

Who takes this one? No prep.

stormfront13
definitley b;acl panther

Metalmanx
Team BP. Teen Titans just don't have enough firepower.

Sentry
I lined them up according who they were gonna fight.

ScarletSpider
A-yeap.

K3VIL
Robin<---Useless

Cyborg
He will fight against Rachel seeing that with her tk she's crushing his teammates on the battlefield, granting Beast Boy to sneak up on her, or anyway to give her troubles, until Superboy comes in speedblitzing Rachel then crushing her with his TT

Superboy
With his high level of tactile telekinesis, his Superman's level strenght, heat vision, invulnerability, flight, superspeed and reflexes, he's the powerhouse in the TT roster.Spider-Man, Quicksilver, Iron Man and Black Panther are going down all thanks to SB.Heat Vision will take care of BP, and if it's not enough SB crush him into the ground with the TT or throw him hundred of feet away.SB will be laughing at QS being unable to run thanks to his TT, he'll be doding Spidey's best shots then kicking him in the stomach throwing him through several buildings.Iron Man will then blast him, seeing it doesn't works, he'll try physical confrontation, but what's up?Telekinetic Disassembly, and Iron Man becomes Tony Stark.

Wonder-Girl
She try to go against Polaris speedblitzing her, and if she attacks fast she possess serious chances of knocking her out, I mean, common peasants with battle armors were able to give troubles to Polaris, WG can certainly keep her busy until Superboy comes into the fight to finish the daughter of Magneto

Starfire
She and the Torch will battle in the sky, but Torch's superior experience and control over his power will grant him to gain the upper hand.

Raven
I don't know if her soul powers can affect a powerful telepath like Rachel Summers in some way, or if she's gonna being wiped out only for disturbing Rachel

Beast Boy

Speedy
Troia
She will challenge Thor Girl into a huge fight, and show her own, but she'll need SB help to finish the job.

Flamebird
Don't know who she is

doctorstrongbad
Team Black panther takes this one.

Sentry
Bump

nigel45
Quicksilver vs. Speedy? I hope you know Speedy is not a speedster.

And the way you've matched them up is practically giving this to the BP team. And I'm sure that's not what you wanted....

Draco69
The hell? Biased. Any here notice Thor Girl? She has all of Thor's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.