Flash Vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
before you say flash wins, explain because Jason cant die and even though the flash is fast jason can take him out so who do you think would win and this would be a better match up than you think so who do you think wins

Mider
why did you want the other guys thread closed when you opend up a Jason thread yourself?

Cosmic Cube
That was his thread.

Cosmic Cube
You don't have to die to lose. Flash wins.

Mider
it wasnt his thread the other thread was SUPERMAN Vs Jason this is FLASH and i thought those were the rules im not sayin they are i just heard someone that all fights in here were fights to the death.

nigel45
Originally posted by lil player007
before you say flash wins, explain because Jason cant die and even though the flash is fast jason can take him out so who do you think would win and this would be a better match up than you think so who do you think wins

Explain how Jason would beat him.

Grayoins
Flash is faster and smarter, Jason is stronger and tougher, Flash can heal faster, but Jason can heal from more severe wounds or injuries than Flash, flash can feel pain when Jason can't, Flash can't come back after dying but Jason can, Flash has to run but Jason can teleport. Here is my point

Flash: Super speed, super durability, enhanced healing

Jason: Super strength, super durability, immune to pain, immortality, teleportation, undead

well, I don't know who will win, dose anyone get my point?

DarkSaint85
Jason cuts his head off thumb up

Flyattractor
Uber Jason rips Flash's head off.

Grayoins
Basically Jason is stronger than Flash, even Micheal Myers is stronger than Flash, Jason is also tougher/more durable than Flash, but not faster or smarter, but Jason is immortal and Flash is not, so I can't decide

abhilegend
Good logic.

Dareangel
someone was playing injustice 2 he? well we are suppose to get hellboy as DLC but for some reason they released Atom gameplay and not hellboys. i also play tekken 7 and i made it to seiryu rank which is very cool

Surtur
Originally posted by lil player007

Flash wins.

leonidas
laughing out loud

my new favourite thread. thumb up

Grayoins
this is like a super speed vs super strength thing, in the movie Freddy vs Jason, Jason's strength has increased so much, all the other versions of him (except for Jason X) would be nowhere near his strength, Jason could be strong enough to lift a car with ease, he is nearly as strong as Luke Cage, Flash cannot compete with Jason's strength, but Jason is nowhere near Flashes speed, Jason is strong, but he is slow, but the thing is, Jason can't run fast (he can't even run at all) but he can teleport, Flash can't, so if Flash runs, Jason will just stand there, think of where to teleport, and he will be right in front of Flash without taking a single step, and Jason is also tougher/more durable than Flash and is numb so he cant feel pain, Flash will run into Jason like running into a tree, cause Flash will be like "too slow big guy" he won't notice Jason teleported in front of him and won't have enough time to vibrate trough him, Jason will pick Flash up by the throat and stuff him into a bag, throw him into a car, then Jason will use his strength to lift the car and tip it over with Flash inside, and Flash will be so broken, he can't heal from severe wounds or injures like Jason can, Jason will crush Flash, if he can get his hands on Flash.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Grayoins
this is like a super speed vs super strength thing, in the movie Freddy vs Jason, Jason's strength has increased so much, all the other versions of him (except for Jason X) would be nowhere near his strength, Jason could be strong enough to lift a car with ease, he is nearly as strong as Luke Cage, Flash cannot compete with Jason's strength, but Jason is nowhere near Flashes speed, Jason is strong, but he is slow, but the thing is, Jason can't run fast (he can't even run at all) but he can teleport, Flash can't, so if Flash runs, Jason will just stand there, think of where to teleport, and he will be right in front of Flash without taking a single step, and Jason is also tougher/more durable than Flash and is numb so he cant feel pain, Flash will run into Jason like running into a tree, cause Flash will be like "too slow big guy" he won't notice Jason teleported in front of him and won't have enough time to vibrate trough him, Jason will pick Flash up by the throat and stuff him into a bag, throw him into a car, then Jason will use his strength to lift the car and tip it over with Flash inside, and Flash will be so broken, he can't heal from severe wounds or injures like Jason can, Jason will crush Flash, if he can get his hands on Flash.

thumb up. I feel stupid drafting Wally now.

Dareangel
i really hope this thread and posts are just 1 big trolling...

Mendax
Flash speed-force-pushes Jason straight into hell.

Grayoins
I feel like more people will post something only if I post something

iceman24567
Jason speed blitzes Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.