Sonic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
the other night i found a really great online version of Sonic The Hedgehog. Its not an official game, but its a really good recreation, and if like me you used to play the old Sonic games it gets you all nostalgiac. loads of you have probably already played it, but what the hell.

its still a really good game, its pretty easy (and very short) but you can play as 4 different characters and there are cheats and stuff to unlock, and theres a time trial mode as well, so check it out:

http://www.flashplayer.com/games/ultimateflashsonic.html

and if you do try time trial mode, post your time and character, try and beat mine.

Knuckles
28:74 seconds

Lord Ryugen
Sounds intresting. Wish I could play it sad

JKozzy
Is that Ultimate Flash Sonic? School blocked the site.. but if it is, I've played it, and it's AWESOME. I'd go out on a limb to say that it's a perfect recreation, or awfully damn close big grin

Sonic rules!! thumb upthumb up

FlappingMangera
That game is great, I'll never get tired of Sonic. Are there any other really good flash games?

Xed
I must agree it is a good online make.

Shame it only has 2 levels though. alien

Sme guy24
MWAHAHAHAHA
I beat your time MWAHAHA
Knuckles
28:65
I know only by a few tenths of a second but u said try to beat it and i did
Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud laughing cool rolling on floor laughing

stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing Sonic all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

Peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!!
(yay songs made after a type of sandwich... with baseball bats and tic-tac-toe and well if u heard the song you should know)
Peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!!

XANA303
I know a site with that game...

Elektra_lover
*Does a twirl* Have no fear...Amy Rose is here

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Sonic rules, I use to play the old games, not all of them though...sad

I had Sonic 1, 2, 3, Spinball, someone I know has Sonic & Knuckles which I often borrowed (I asked if I could buy it off them but they said no)

Oh well, I have Mega Collection which as them all plus extras!

That game is off www.snesheaven.com, I played it before, it good. wink

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Arggh, Amy!
Daniel likes Amy laughing out loud .....hee hee...(if he does join this site and see's what I've just said.....ah, who cares :lolsmile

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Sorry, www.snesheaven.com

It's included the comer in there so it won't work if you click it, click this one wink

CraSh OveRloaD
Urgh I am a rabide Sonic fan and I find this game sucks, Sorry but yeah. The Physics Engine is wayyyyyyy off, and the Super dash can not be powered up as much as in all other sonic GAmes, You can't break as fast AND THERE IS NO INVULNERBILITY when you get hit, GEt hit by spikes, fall abck on them and you die. Sorry but it sucks.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Which game are you talking about?

SaTsuJiN
no there is invulnerability in sonic when you get hit (it occurs for a few moments) Im not sure whether spikes is a different story. Sonic sucks lately.. they need to hand the character over to someone who can do it right, cuz Yuji naka blowz ass hardcore now

CraSh OveRloaD
I am talking about that Sonic Flash agme.

And weither its Spikes or an enemy NPC it still gets died. (wow, grammmer, bad)

Magee
This is a good game, also found on newgrounds.com

But it isnt perfect as someone said.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
newgrounds is good, been there before, show good toons smile

SaTsuJiN
Ah i see whatcha mean... its unfortunately one of the best sonics done completely with flash though.. I still like the sonic n knuckles cartridge, that was a neat idea.. but sonic 2 is my alltime fave followed by 3 and then sonic cd

Morridini
Ha, I beat yours as well.
Cream
28:17
Now lets see if anyone can do it in less then 28 seconds.

Phoenix Aska
I like sonic....shadow from sonic adventures is better though...

Super sonic reminds me of the super saiyans from DBZ with the blonde air and emerald color eyes...

So kool!

SaTsuJiN
thats because akira toriyama created sonic the hedgehog...

Phoenix Aska
oOO he did?

I never knew that...

Heh you larn things everyday...

fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.