Official Site has "The Creeping Fear" as Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dankstick
1) Go to starwars.com
2) View the HTML Source code
3) Search for "creeping" in the source code.

Here is what you find:

Episode III: The Creeping Fear

Shadowkiller
I saw that a bit ago.. I like the title but i was just thinking Could this be an Aprils fools joke by Lucas most likly not but Howard Stern pulled of a good one this morning. Anways I like the title a hell of alot better then the titles got the past two movies.

amity75
I like that title. They could call it a lot worse than that.

yerssot
yeah, and if you click on epIII itself, it gives that title too

but I think it's a joke, cause the site itself does not give a big announcement that it's the title (and it's too early for it too)

Lyn
Doesn't sound too bad, at least it's relevant.

Rebel Racer
i hate that title. I prefer uber alles Revenge of the Sith

VengeanceGOD
I like The Creeping Fear, personally.

Darth Jello
it was an april fool's gag

yerssot
yup as is now clear cause on April 2 they took it off

finti
still think it is a goof/scam title

yerssot
*points to previous post* stick out tongue

finti
thing is the creeping fear has been labeled as the title before arpil 1st

yerssot
yeah, and with taking it as april fools joke, the chance of it really being it are minimal

Shadowkiller
Dam!!! Now we can all look forward to another cheesy title. I can only hope that it is Revenge of the Sith now but i think it is very doubtfull that wil be the title . In any case Even if the title is a lame one hofully it will grow on me as Attack of the Clones did.

JKozzy
The Creeping Fear was pretty damn cheesy... Rise of the Empire would be better than TCF, by far.

Mr.Deflok
I'm still hoping they go for "RISE OF THE EVIL DUO"

amity75
I want "Dude. wheres my legs?" But I think they'll make a reference to Vaders mask and the word "Mask" will be in the title.

VengeanceGOD
The Mask of Evil maybe?

hmm...

Mr.Deflok
Nah, it'll be "MASK OF THE EVIL DUOS'S'"

Fallen Jedi
honestly, i don't like the title much.

Lyn
laughing Nice idea...thumb up Happy Dance

>>Mask of Evil...doesn't sound too bad. I don't think I'm overly fussed what the title is though.

Odde Raciir
Dark Lord Arises

amity75
I think is's a certainty that the word "Mask" will be in the title. I might ask supershadow to forward my opinion to his best buddy Lucas.

Fallen Jedi
Mask of Evil? i don't know. that's sounds a little too, what's the word, i don't know. it just doesn't sound right to me. maybe something a little more subtle.

Lyn
I've also seen "Dawn Of The Empire" somewhere too...

Putte
Wow, SW:fans must be the most impatient people around... Did you guys do the same thing before ep.1 and 2? Whats the harm in waiting a little while...

Darth Jello
at this point, I must agree, Lucasfilm promised back in 2002 to reveal the title by this summer, they also may release the first trailor as soon as May so take a chill.

Lyn
We're just excited!! laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.