Marvel Top Superbeings vs. Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Marvel Top Superbeings

The Sentry
Gladiator
King Thor
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Team Superman

Superman
Superman (pre-crisis)
Superman prime
Superman 1 million

kgkg
team Superman

Piedmon
Well, yeah.

David Duchovony
I concur.

jrodslam
Geez.

Cosmic Cube
Team Superman.

Sentry
Team Superman. I've come to realize my inner fanboy had been influencing my past threads.

JRW
you say marvel top superbeings then why isnt Phoenix, binary or surfer in there cuz the turnout of this match would be different

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Team Superman. I've come to realize my inner fanboy had been influencing my past threads.

Good for you Sentry Happy Dance You are relective and intelligent big grin

armandovalles
i think king thor could probly handle supes and supes prime alone, then he helps the other 3 take out supes pr-crisis and supes 1 mil.

Sentry
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Good for you Sentry Happy Dance You are relective and intelligent big grin

You should have seen my threads back in February and March, totally biased. But I'm starting to change my ways.

doctorstrongbad
If Marvel team had silver silver instead of Beta Ray they would win, but they way it is now Team Superman.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
You should have seen my threads back in February and March, totally biased. But I'm starting to change my ways.

Do you read outside Marvel and DC. A lot of the other stuff is pretty good. smile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
If Marvel team had silver silver instead of Beta Ray they would win, but they way it is now Team Superman.

roll eyes (sarcastic) and the surfer beats Super man prime... how? or are you being ironic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Do you read outside Marvel and DC. A lot of the other stuff is pretty good. smile

Yeah I read mainly marvel, but I also read Image and Wildstorm comics, as well. DC comics I've read for awhile, but basically old school stuff, like the Hellblazer series and Swamp Thing comics. Just recently started reading things like JLA, GL, Titans and stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.