Dark Phoenix vs. Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Dark Phoenix

vs.

Molecule Man

Mainstream
Dark Phoenix

GalacticStorm
Dark Phoenix

Mainstream
that's two for dark phoenix...going once...going twice....sold!

Xplosive
Dark Phoenix

life is cruell
Dark Phoenix

LordFear
MM maybe

Molecule man
MM if he doesn't act like a idiot

DarkCrawler
DP.

MM would win probably if he would be in full potential.

Xplosive
You do realize than MM in full potential cannot win this, 100% cannot.

Xplosive
Dark Phoenix power are far too much for MM.

Molecule man
You don't realize how powerful MM really is

armandovalles
i dont know nor do i care who molecule man is, dark phoenix can reck anyone who's not an eternal or celestial.

Molecule man
You are overrating eternals they are nothing against DP.

kgkg
eternals? lol

Eternal are not all that.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Molecule man
You don't realize how powerful MM really is

I realize, but I also realize you nickname, so it's obvious you think that, MM cannot win by any means.

Molecule man
Sure MM have the power to win

Xplosive
He hasn't

Molecule man
You don't know that

GalacticStorm
MM give it up already!!! What does it take 4 u to realise that owen as powerful as he is is nothing but a minor cosmic. For the twentieth time he is between the skyfathers and the abstracts as was made quite clear in the comics. U know very well phoenix will lay out that punk. I cant believe that despite having read the evidence in the comics youre still refusing to accept owens downgrade. FANBOY!!!

BENITO
Dark pheonix BWA ha ha ha

Molecule man
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
MM give it up already!!! What does it take 4 u to realise that owen as powerful as he is is nothing but a minor cosmic. For the twentieth time he is between the skyfathers and the abstracts as was made quite clear in the comics. U know very well phoenix will lay out that punk. I cant believe that despite having read the evidence in the comics youre still refusing to accept owens downgrade. FANBOY!!!

You gotta realize that Owen would have no problem with Phoenix. What she can do Owen can do it better

Beyonder
You gotta realize that Owen would have no problem with Phoenix. What she can do Owen can do it better

You mean like tapping into life yet to be born?

Molecule man
He don't have to do that. You can do anything with a cosmic cube.

You give Doom a cosmic cube and he will destroy DP

Xplosive

LOL

Mainstream
heh heh heh.

Beyonder

You give Doom a cosmic cube and he will destroy DP...

...and also Molecule Man.

Molecule man
That could happen he have lost to beings that he's suppose to beat easily.

But not the Owen from FF 27

GalacticStorm
"You gotta realize that Owen would have no problem with Phoenix. What she can do Owen can do it better"

There really is no hope for u.

Molecule man
No hope for you either

GalacticStorm
gd comeback

Molecule man
LOL

ALEMASTER
would u all shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Gamma Crush!
A Cosmic Cube simply isn't touching the power of the Phoenix Force. Molecule Man is lower in the hierarchy than Galactus, and a few of his heralds. Dark Phoenix wins easily; that is, if the Phoenix even acknowledges Molecule Man as a threat.

GalacticStorm
U know i luv ya really dont u? lol. Im only messing, i just think there is no comparison between a cosmic like phoenix and owen who wields the power of a cosmic cube. Owens the most powerful of the cube beings however the cube beings are stated to be beneath the abstracts in the comics as u know. Owen can manipulate molecules on a cosmic scale. He is very powerful however virtually all cosmic beings can do that also and to a greater extent than he can. Phoenix saved existence, the omnivese by holding on to the strands of it which were unravelling and reenergising them under her own personal power. Phoenix would murder owen any day of the week its silly to think otherwise.

Molecule man
Owen can do a lot more than just manipulate molecules he's a reality warper on a cosmic scale.

You think DP wins and I think Owen it's simple as that

Gamma Crush!
In terms of power, no Cosmic Cube user remotely compares to the Phoenix Force.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
In terms of power, no Cosmic Cube user remotely compares to the Phoenix Force.

Amen!!

The phoenix eats suns for fun what the hell do you think she will do to him really. Talking about fanboyism to the highest extreme and. What has MM done to make you think he can beaqt the phoenix or any top cosmic beings. The dark phoenix has fought galactus, death can't contain her or control here. She's a cosmic diety you can't kill her by no means because she will comeback to life in a instant. She had empires shitting in their pants kree,skrull,shri empire and other races. Tell us please or scan info that has shown mm has done anything to make us believe he is on her level show us some proof, because the dark phoenix has done more damage over the past 30 years or so than MM has ever done hell the b**ch held the universe in her hand. Phoenix Force is forever, MM is not. Live with it

Molecule man
MM doesn't have to eat suns why would he do that there's no point. Just because she consume a sun doesn't make her more powerful than Owen.

Like it or not Owen has the power to beat DP, you would know that if you have read FF 27 period.

the Darkone
What the f**k? One damn issue makes the mm the most powerful being in the universe, boy you need therapy bad. You still haven't shown us what mm has done to make him a top cosmic being, dark phoenix is a cosmic diety she will pimp his a$$ all day everyday of the week. He's not even in the top ten of the most powerful beings in the universe, he is on the same level as the skyfathers. Deal with facts DP is to damn powerful she will absorb his powers and leave for dead. If MM is damn powerful then how come marvel doesn't use him and you know ain't sh*t he not good enough to spitshine Dark Phoenix boots.

hoorayforpeepee
i nominate molecule man as the most blatant fanboy since wolverine8888888 or whatever that dudes name was.

what a broken record...FF 27 FF 27 FF 27 give it a rest.

Cosmic Cube
What a mismatch. A Cosmic Cube being pitted against the multiversal Phoenix Force? Molecule Man has no chance in hell.

kgkg
FF 27 ok am gonna read that and Holla back.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What a mismatch. A Cosmic Cube being pitted against the multiversal Phoenix Force? Molecule Man has no chance in hell.

some people think he can beat the phoenix. On those people need some serious help therapy,shock treatment or something. MM will be kissing her a$$ and begging her not to kick his a$$ to the sun.

gobstakid777
depends on who you're talkin about.if it's pre retcon then it'll go something like this
DP:I AM DARK PHOENIX (surrounded by all the fire/energy or what she has)
MM:Look,it's fried chicken.i have eaten today so....

If it's post retcon,well dp might be powerful but LT,Da Big Boss(under God),The Dude,says that MM is one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse.for big L to ssay that.That's sayin sumthin

so i'll go wit MM either way

Peterlane
DP wins easy. Living Tribunals pet>Cosimic Cube being

Enyalus
At his peak in either pre or post retcon, Molecule Man would win.

gobstakid777
He don't have to do that. You can do anything with a cosmic cube.

You give Doom a cosmic cube and he will destroy DP

MM I too believe molecule man can win but not cause he's a cosmic cube,even though...now that i think about,mephisto did say cosmic cubes could have the potential to be as powerful as infinty gems so......
hmm.interesting.very interesting..

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Enyalus
Preach it my Brother!!!

starlock
Dark Phoenix for the win

Survivor19
So how come anyone thinks MM has any protection from Dark Phoenix mindraping him?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Survivor19
So how come anyone thinks MM has any protection from Dark Phoenix mindraping him?

Telepathic energy is a form of energy, and MM has control of all matter and energy?

I mean, we've seen Electro prevent himself from being mindraped by manipulating telepathic energy as it's a form of electrical energy...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

phoenix is a multiversal power huh....
lets see what Living Tribunal,the second most powerful being in existence says about this....

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7901/b3bi8.jpg
http://img117.imageshack.us/i/mmlm0.jpg/

Owen is one of the most powerful beings in the Omniverse, according to the LT.(LT specifically said "All Creation" ... but that's what all creation is)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8974/b2rn4.jpg
Any how, in his battle with post Beyonder,
reality across the realities of all creation was warped.
it states trans-Multiversal) ... which is beyond Multiversal,
and since it also stated "through out creation" ... welll then, there ya go

"from the Quantum to the Trans-Multiversal,
Reality trembles as the forces unleashed,
reverberate through out Creation"
mm ftw

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Xplosive
Dark Phoenix
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/16508/711162-627412_picard_no_facepalm_1__super_super.jpg

gobstakid777
Originally posted by armandovalles
i dont know nor do i care who molecule man is, dark phoenix can reck anyone who's not an eternal or celestial.

and u say molecule man is the fanboy.molecule man has trans-multiversal power,while pf only has multiversal power

gobstakid777
am i the only one who thinks MM is only exceeded in power only by the IG..even if kubik says otherwise.he's pratically a limitless cosmic cube

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by gobstakid777
am i the only one who thinks MM is only exceeded in power only by the IG..even if kubik says otherwise.he's pratically a limitless cosmic cube

Yes. Molecule Man would beat Dark Phoenix but he's not the most powerful being. MM is peak Cube Beings but still below a Celestial and Galactus.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yes. Molecule Man would beat Dark Phoenix but he's not the most powerful being. MM is peak Cube Beings but still below a Celestial and Galactus.
but can't mm exceed celestials,due to the fact he is not bound by CC limitations

Peterlane
Dark Phoenix rapes

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Peterlane
Dark Phoenix rapes
bullshit

Peterlane
bullshit

Yeh....She stomps 10/10

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Peterlane
Yeh....She stomps 10/10
read this clearly
bulllllllll
shhhhhhhhhittttttttt

she might win
I'll give her 4/10

WhiteWitchKing
but can't mm exceed celestials,due to the fact he is not bound by CC limitations

No, he can exceed the other Cube Beings because of his human quality. He's much more powerful than other CC but not other cosmic like Celestials and Galactus.

gobstakid777
No, he can exceed the other Cube Beings because of his human quality. He's much more powerful than other CC but not other cosmic like Celestials and Galactus.
alright, i get it

AlmightyKfish

Meh, I'd argue he is above beings like Galactus/Celestials, feat wise he's got most cosmic beings beat.

Mindset
\He's much more powerful than other CC but not other cosmic like Celestials and Galactus. Based on?

Warlord
pre retcon Owen should win

Utrigita
I'm honestly wondering how Owen will react to a psychic based assault from Phoenix, haven't Owen's mind always been his greatest enemy?

Warlord
wouldn't the Beyonder have done that when they fought if it was that easy?

Bouboumaster
You do realize than MM in full potential cannot win this, 100% cannot.

Full power MM would whip his ass with the phoenix. All versions of it.

In fact, they are three things that beat MM, and only three.

1- TOAA
2- Thanos with the Heart Of The Universe
3- Beyounder

And that's all. Molecule Man at full power is in the top of the food chain, way, way above any versions of the Phoenix.

I'm pretty sure even Galactus would beat Phoenix, in fact.

Warlord
I could add Jaspers on your list maybe

bbrem123
MM for the win

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Warlord
I could add Jaspers on your list maybe

No. He's a little beyound in the food chain.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Full power MM would whip his ass with the phoenix. All versions of it.

In fact, they are three things that beat MM, and only three.

1- TOAA
2- Thanos with the Heart Of The Universe
3- Beyonder

And that's all. Molecule Man at full power is in the top of the food chain, way, way above any versions of the Phoenix.

I'm pretty sure even Galactus would beat Phoenix, in fact.

That was four years ago when I wrote it.

Anyway, what you are referring to is Pre retcon MM, who will win against Dark Phoenix or any version of Phoenix. I think Dark Phoenix wins against Post MM. Actually not sure.

Well, I am sure Phoenix would beat Galactus.

Bouboumaster
That was four years ago when I wrote it.

Anyway, what you are referring to is Pre retcon MM, who will win against Dark Phoenix or any version of Phoenix. I think Dark Phoenix wins against Post MM. Actually not sure.

Well, I am sure Phoenix would beat Galactus.

Agree that DP would win against Post MM. cool

the Darkone
Post MM is to damn powerful, there is two sides to him. That is a passive MM who stated by LT is one of the most powerful beings, then you Evil Molecule Man who beat Beyonder and almost wiped out the whole Multi-universe during there battle.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Post MM is to damn powerful, there is two sides to him. That is a passive MM who stated by LT is one of the most powerful beings, then you Evil Molecule Man who beat Beyonder and almost wiped out the whole Multi-universe during there battle.

And a small portion of the Phoenix Force was also enough to collapse Multiverse as stated by Roma.

Knowsbleed33
Owen still.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who thinks Dark Phoenix is going to going to beat Molecule Man in a contest of raw power is ****ing delusional.

shiv
Who says its down to raw power

leonidas
be interesting. i tend to keep my distance from phoenix threads because of the inconsistent depictions of the character. when forced to draw upon greater and greater power, the force is rarely overcome, but there are other times where a sudden attack can overwhelm the host and even damage the force itself. i tend to think owen would probably win (pre or post) but i really think it would depend on who was writing and where the story took place. i could certainly SEE dp winning, and i wouldn't call it pis if it did, but it could also lose and i wouldn't be surprised or find that out of sorts either. so, meh. erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Pre MM wins this with ease. Post MM still wins imo.

Now what is this about Peak Cubes not being able to compete with Celestials or Galactus... The comics say otherwise.

leonidas
yeah, some people use that ridiculous ranking system kubik threw out there 10-12 years ago as a law, as opposed to its simply being one writer's opinion on where some cosmics fit in in terms of hierarchy.

Blanket
That same comic implied Galactus is above Celestials, so it's law to me. stick out tongue

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Pre MM wins this with ease. Post MM still wins imo.

Now what is this about Peak Cubes not being able to compete with Celestials or Galactus... The comics say otherwise. Do they?

kgkg
Originally posted by Blanket
That same comic implied Galactus is above Celestials, so it's law to me. stick out tongue

Do they? Didn't that comic make it seem that Celestials are > Galactus?

Blanket
Originally posted by kgkg
Didn't that comic make it seem that Celestials are > Galactus? No. iirc, it Celestials in the same class as other beings, and then named 'Great Powers'. Galactus was one of the 'Great Powers'.

A different comic came along and gave a bunch of theories of Celestials, and said Galactus may be one as one of the theories.

kgkg
Originally posted by Blanket
No. iirc, it Celestials in the same class as other beings, and then named 'Great Powers'. Galactus was one of the 'Great Powers'.

A different comic came along and gave a bunch of theories of Celestials, and said Galactus may be one as one of the theories. ya this one right?
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7201/galactusd.th.jpg

Considering that the theory is that Galactus will become a Celestial after his cycle made him seem inferior. But it's been a while since I actually read the issue so can't comment on the "Great Powers" line.

The only time I can think of them being compared<somewhat> was on Thor but that was kinda Prime days for Celestials. This was really unfair to Galactus wink

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5081/galc.th.jpg

As for this thread I guess it depends on what level MM is operating at.

Blanket
Originally posted by kgkg
ya this one right?
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7201/galactusd.th.jpg

Considering that the theory is that Galactus will become a Celestial after his cycle made him seem inferior. But it's been a while since I actually read the issue so can't comment on the "Great Powers" line.

The only time I can think of them being compared<somewhat> was on Thor but that was kinda Prime days for Celestials. This was really unfair to Galactus wink

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5081/galc.th.jpg

As for this thread I guess it depends on what level MM is operating at. There is two different comics of the Cube Beings talking about that. That issue is about mainly the Celestials. There is another talking about the great powers of the universe.
Actually, I think it may have also said Phoenix is above the Cube Beings, but I don't recall exact quotes.

That it is unfair, that it is.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, some people use that ridiculous ranking system kubik threw out there 10-12 years ago as a law, as opposed to its simply being one writer's opinion on where some cosmics fit in in terms of hierarchy.

Finally some sense. People cling that that Kubik stuff like it's the gospel.

leonidas
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Finally some sense. People cling that that Kubik stuff like it's the gospel.

never really understood why. erm

id369

Well what we can be certain of, is Clyde>>>Molecule Man.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5153/ff56826.jpg/

WhiteWitchKing

Cause that comic was part of the retconning of Beyonder. It's where it's established that the Cosmics toyed with Beyonder, leading him on towards the belief he was greater than them. Kubik went about explaining the cosmic hierarchy to Kosmos at the time and the concept of different levels of "infinity."

The same story that produced this scan which has been used by posters on this board as proof of LT's role in the Multiverse.
http://img524.imageshack.us/i/lt2cm.jpg/

Knowsbleed33
No one disputes the LT's position or power. I call shenanigans when Kubik stated that Galactus, the Celestials etc were above cubes in power by a comfortable margin. None of those characters have feats that come close to even a restricted cube.

Xplosive
be interesting. i tend to keep my distance from phoenix threads because of the inconsistent depictions of the character. when forced to draw upon greater and greater power, the force is rarely overcome, but there are other times where a sudden attack can overwhelm the host and even damage the force itself. i tend to think owen would probably win (pre or post) but i really think it would depend on who was writing and where the story took place. i could certainly SEE dp winning, and i wouldn't call it pis if it did, but it could also lose and i wouldn't be surprised or find that out of sorts either. so, meh. erm

I agree.
Anyway, I think Phoenix Force should be more powerful.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No one disputes the LT's position or power. I call shenanigans when Kubik stated that Galactus, the Celestials etc were above cubes in power by a comfortable margin. None of those characters have feats that come close to even a restricted cube.

Those feats being what again?

SoulDevourer
lol even post-retcon MM is spite

the phonixes cant even warp reality (not even white crown) so wut chance dark phonix got against MM? laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
Those feats being what again?

Turning someone into a universe? That's all that's needed.

blandy86
Post retcon MM curbstomps

Xplosive
Based on feats, MM swins.

id369
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
lol even post-retcon MM is spite

the phonixes cant even warp reality (not even white crown) so wut chance dark phonix got against MM? laughing out loud

Rachael in her clash with Shadow King, are tearing asunder the boundaries of reality witnessing the forces that can reshape creation.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5139/xtf3p2627.th.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5139/xtf3p2627.jpg

blandy86
Originally posted by id369
Rachael in her clash with Shadow King, are tearing asunder the boundaries of reality witnessing the forces that can reshape creation.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5139/xtf3p2627.th.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5139/xtf3p2627.jpg

mm was having a battle w/ beyonder on a trans-multiversal lvl
LT himself called mm one of the most powerful beings ever
note this is all post retcon

id369
Originally posted by blandy86
mm was having a battle w/ beyonder on a trans-multiversal lvl
LT himself called mm one of the most powerful beings ever
note this is all post retcon

My response in regards, phoenix inability to warp reality.

blandy86
My response in regards, phoenix inability to warp reality.

mm bakes that poultry

id369
Originally posted by blandy86
mm bakes that poultry

Probably could. Just keep in mind, that she took on Shadow King empowered by several abstracts.

Xplosive
Probably could. Just keep in mind, that she took on Shadow King empowered by several abstracts.

Which abstracts? And what happened in the fight? And about creation; reshaping creation to what scope? Universe, more, or less?.

id369
Which abstracts? And what happened in the fight? And about creation; reshaping creation to what scope? Universe, more, or less?.

The comic does not mention which abstracts. Just that the Shadow King must pay tribute to several abstracts for his empowerment.

Rachel holds Shadow King down, so they could both be struck by the soul sword. Thats how the match ends basically.

kild1025
The comic does not mention which abstracts. Just that the Shadow King must pay tribute to several abstracts for his empowerment.

Rachel holds Shadow King down, so they could both be struck by the soul sword. Thats how the match ends basically.
hmm

mm ftw

the Darkone
Molecule Man battle with Beyonder was going to collapse the whole Multi-universe and beyond on itself .

Panto6724
can't phoenix take away his life force though, or mindrape him?

Nestical
mm for the lou thesz press

xPhoenixreignsx
Food for thought....Molecular level control vs Atomic...Molecules are made up of atoms, would this give DP the edge given her further ability at the atomic level?

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/what_zps0ff50dba.png

Jynocidus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/what_zps0ff50dba.png

laughing

Male Model
Originally posted by xPhoenixreignsx
Food for thought....Molecular level control vs Atomic...Molecules are made up of atoms, would this give DP the edge given her further ability at the atomic level?
No

Chemistry, Physics Definition of Molecule. The smallest physical unit of an element or compound, consisting of one or more like atoms in an element and two or more different atoms in a compound.

dark phoenix

Mr Master
Originally posted by xPhoenixreignsx

Food for thought....Molecular level control vs Atomic...Molecules
are made up of atoms, would this give DP the edge given her further
ability at the atomic level?
"Molecule" Man, is almost just a name.

He actually controls energy/matter/space-time ... therefore he controls Reality.

Although, currently he shouldn't be as powerful as when he battled Beyonder,
cause he de-powered himself at the end by restricting "Evil" MM (unlimited side)

Yet ... he still stated that "ripping Galaxies apart, that's easy stuff"
while in his docile Owen Reece state.

Anyway as for thread:

Owen or evil MM ... stomps!

btw. "Mind raping" isn't going to work on Owen.

It may be Owen doing the raping instead:

================================

Owen displaying mind-raping ability:

Quite efficiently too. He had Osbourn juggling different realities in his head.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10375694_M1.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10375695_M2.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10375696_M3.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10375732_M4.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10375733_M5.jpg

---------------------------------------------

While Owen is mind-raping Orbourn,
he simultaneously teleports away to where Sentry reforms and explodes him for a second time.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10375752_M6.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10375757_M7.jpg

Owen proceeds to kill the other Dark Avengers one by one ...

... and the incredible thing is, he was still mind-raping Osbourn simultaneously all along:

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10375761_M8.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10375764_M9.jpg

Owen even had a long conversation with Victoria Hand before Owen stopped the mind-rape of Osbourn.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10375765_M10.jpg

That's very impressive imo.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr Master
i said all of that and more with this already:

Originally posted by psycho gundam

guy222
Owen

"Id"
Originally posted by Mr Master

That's very impressive imo.

Mind Rapeing Owen? What kind of wankering is this?

complexbrother
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/1473/mo2ds6.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4813/274234-moleculeman2_super.jpg

pre retcon Molecule Man was just about the most powerful being in the multiverse.

Originally posted by "Id"
Mind Rapeing Owen? What kind of wankering is this? he was altering the biochemical structure of osbourne's brain.

DTM
Ill go with Molecule Man, I think (a Slaughter for MM if this is PR MM).

"Id"
Originally posted by 753
he was altering the biochemical structure of osbourne's brain.

Still this is Norman Osborn.

A member brings up the possibility to telepathic assault, and rightfully so since grand scale Telepathy is one of Dark Phoenix biggest tools in her repertoire.

And we get treated with a Nu-Uh, over-glorifying of Molecule Man's mind whammy on Norman Phucking Osborn, as if its suppose to mean anything?

That is seriously flawed logic on behalf of Mr. Master.

h1a8
MM easily

Mr Master

A member brings up the possibility to telepathic assault, and rightfully
so since grand scale Telepathy is one of Dark Phoenix biggest tools in
her repertoire.

And we get treated with a Nu-Uh, over-glorifying of Molecule Man's
mind whammy on Norman Phucking Osborn, as if its suppose to mean anything?

That is seriously flawed logic on behalf of Mr. Master.
Actually,
what I found impressive is his multi-tasking while brain screwing Osborn.

Owen managed to meticulously kill the Dark Avengers one by one,
have conversations with other parties,
teleport to other distances
and explode Sentry for a second time.

Owen did all this while simultaneously
creating different realitieS in Osborn's mind.

The brain is made of the stuff that's in Owen's power to effortlessly control.

Just sayin ...

--------------------------------------------

Anyway ... limited Owen Reece FTW!

The Living Tribunal stated that Owen Reece was:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15513929_O.jpg

"One of the most powerful beings in All Creation"

------------------------------------------------

yawn ... Owen Reece toying around:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15513930_O2.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Simple, reclusive, self imposed limitations Owen ... in his bedroom:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15513932_Owen_power2.jpg

"ripping Galaxies apart, bending the Laws of nature on whim, that's easy stuff"

A member brings up the possibility to telepathic assault, and rightfully so since grand scale Telepathy is one of Dark Phoenix biggest tools in her repertoire.

And we get treated with a Nu-Uh, over-glorifying of Molecule Man's mind whammy on Norman Phucking Osborn, as if its suppose to mean anything?

That is seriously flawed logic on behalf of Mr. Master. I agree that wouldn't shield owen from a telepathic assault, since the marvel universes uses a dualist mind/brain dicotomy most of the time. as a general rule, the mind is an energy thing onto itself (hence the astral plane) and telepaths assault minds with psionic energy, with no mention of brain activity. some less common showings have TPs shutting down synapses or specific brain areas, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.