Reamake of Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PinkDi@monds
This is a re-make of Harry Potter, only him and his mates arent magic. His best friends are still called Ron and Hermione, and Ron's still his ginger jokey self and Hermione's still obsessed with books, but like i said, they arent magic.

Here goes:

"Get up! Get up!!!"
Harry Potter woke up, his foster mum was shouting at him to go to breakfast.
"I'm up, I'm up!"
It was Harry Potter first year of Whitburn Senior School, and his heart was thudding. He wasnt all that great at school, and didnt have many friends. Actually, "not many" is a huge understatement. Harry Potter had no friends, thanks to the Primary school bully, Sam Carmen.
Harry was a small weedy boy of eleven, with jet black hair, glasses and a pale complexion, making Sam pick on him and beat him up. It was not only his appearance that Harry got bullied for, it was the fact that he had no parents.
They both died in a freak car accident when Harry was just two. He spent most of his life in the orphanage, with only one friend, who got adopted when they were six, and Harry never saw his friend again. He was alone most of the time after that. But when he was nine, Harry met a nice couple, named Irene and Tommy Parker. They made good friends with him, but did not adopt him until Harry's tenth birthday.

PinkDi@monds
"hey honey, sleep well? Your breakfast is on the table, it's pancakes with syrup, your favourite." Irene beamed, then added in undertone: "I know you're nervous about starting your new school, and i know it's boarding, but we just want the best education for you"
Harry nodded and made his way to the table.
"Alright son?" Tommy grinned. He always called Harry 'son', Harry figured it was so he felt like one of the family, a real blood member, and he appreicated it a lot.
"Yeah, but new school, new kids, new teachers, i feel sort of nervous" Harry mumbled. He didnt like to come across as a wimp.
"It's alright, you'll be fine"
"Thanks Dad"
Tommy beamed at Harry; he had started to call him Dad and he felt warm inside every time he heard Harry call him that.
Harry pollished off his breakfast and went upstairs to get cleaned and pack his bag.
At 8:30 Tommy and Irene drove Harry to the train station, and got there at 9:10; Harry had to board the train at 9:30.
And there was his train, gleaming crimson with the words The Whitburn Express.
"Come on Harry, you best find a seat straight away, others are already in the compartments!" Irene said. "We'll helop you find one" Harry wasnt embarresed when his foster parents found him an empty compartment; all the kids' parents were doing it.

hk_*^^*
that was SO!! good!! plz cuntinue and plz keep going i wanna no wat will happen to harry and !! plz keep going!

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
that was SO!! good!! plz cuntinue and plz keep going i wanna no wat will happen to harry and !! plz keep going! thnks big grin

PinkDi@monds
"okay, see you honey!" Irene said.
"You can come home evry other weekend" Tommy assured him.
Harry smiled and waved goodbye as they stood on the platform.
Bye Irene, bye Tommy Harry thought Look after me mum, dad.
"Is it, uh, okay if i sit here with you?" a ginger haired boy was standing in the doorway.
"Yeah, fine." Harry said. "What's your name?"
"Ron, Ron Weasley"the boy said. "And your's?"
"Harry Potter"
"This your first year?" Ron sat down opposite Harry.
"Yeah"
"Me too."

PinkDi@monds
i like to write a little bit at a time

"Do you like footie?" Ron asked.
"Yeah! What team Do you support?" Harry grinned.
The two boys talked deeply about football, and when Ron was demonstrating a goal, a tall-ish girl with brown bushy hair walked into the compartment.

hk_*^^*
awesum! bet that was....

hk_*^^*
how cum u r not cuntinuing?

crazykim
yeah continue

genius
Thats reali good big grin. Continue.

misslilsweetie
keep going keep going

PinkDi@monds
---thanks guys big grin sorry about that embarrasment---

"Has anyone seen a hamster? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked. "Argh, are you talking about football? Every compartment i've been into that contains boys, the talk is football!"
Ron and Harry raised their eyebrows at her.
"Havent seen it. And there's nothing wrong with football" Ron said.
"And you are? I dont suppose you have any right to judge what i think." Hermione glared at them.
"I'm Ron. No, i dont think i do, but i can say what i think about it."

PinkDi@monds
"Whatever. Have you seen one?" she turned to Harry.
"Nope." he said. "Bye bye." He added.
"Hmmf!! You'd better change into your school things, we're nearly there. And, uh, Ron? You have dirt on your nose, did you know?"
Ron rubbed his nose and when Hermione left, he made a rude gesture with his hands.

PinkDi@monds

PinkDi@monds
when i wanna say something about the story, i'll put ---*sentence*---

okay?

crazykim
cool
when r u gonna write more?

PinkDi@monds
later today

all for you guys big grin big grinbig grinbig grin

PinkDi@monds
---now eek!---

The two boys tucked into the chocolate, toffees, fudges and cookies.
"Maybe that Hermione had a point." said Harry "Not about football, about getting dressed. We have to nearly be there!"
"OK" Ron agreed.
They changed into their school jackets and ties(both black with a blue badge-the ocean).
Harry and Ron split what was left of their sweets and pocketed the paper bags.
Soon enough, the train pulled up to a would-be dark station, the street lights lit.
"Firs' tears, over 'ere please, firs' years!" a huge man was shouting over the crowds.
"C'mon Harry" Ron said "Before we knocked down by the people!"
"Hello, I'm Hagrid, Reubeus Hagrid" the tall man said as he had approximately 180 first year students milling around him. "Are yer all 'ere?"
"Hagrid! Hagrid!!" a tall, wrinkly woman made her way towards them.
"Professer McGonagal!!" Hagrid cried.

crazykim
cool
so r keepin the teachers to

PinkDi@monds
---yeah, i cant think of anything to call them that wouldnt be one of your regular names(eg smith, brown stuff like that. ie: not very imagineitave stuff). a few i may have to change. in the story it tells what all the teachers teach. but later on, maybe in the next few days. it's set in sept 2005, and a day to us is a day to them most of the time. they arrived on a friday btw, so they have the weekend totally free. i'll go into explanation of charactors and stuff then---

genius
Keep writing tis very good big grin

crazykim
yeah it isbig grin

PinkDi@monds
---sorry i didnt write. sorry sorry!!---

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
---now eek!---

The two boys tucked into the chocolate, toffees, fudges and cookies.
"Maybe that Hermione had a point." said Harry "Not about football, about getting dressed. We have to nearly be there!"
"OK" Ron agreed.
They changed into their school jackets and ties(both black with a blue badge-the ocean).
Harry and Ron split what was left of their sweets and pocketed the paper bags.
Soon enough, the train pulled up to a would-be dark station, the street lights lit.
"Firs' tears, over 'ere please, firs' years!" a huge man was shouting over the crowds.
"C'mon Harry" Ron said "Before we knocked down by the people!"
"Hello, I'm Hagrid, Reubeus Hagrid" the tall man said as he had approximately 180 first year students milling around him. "Are yer all 'ere?"
"Hagrid! Hagrid!!" a tall, wrinkly woman made her way towards them.
"Professer McGonagal!!" Hagrid cried.
"Hagrid, get the first years inside, quickly. I mean it! Here, i found these getting swept away." the woman looked worried as she shunted ten or fifteen kids forwards.
"Mr Hagrid, Mr Hagrid sir!" another fifteen children were making there way over to them.

---posting more now---

PinkDi@monds

PinkDi@monds
---i havent planned any of this so i take about 15 mins to write it all up. post more l8r---

PinkDi@monds
---i'll post later today. who said that the story was terrible? sorry sad---

The_Dark_Lord
I think this story is GREAT.big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

crazykim
ditto
big grin

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
I think this story is GREAT.big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Originally posted by crazykim
ditto
big grin ---thankies. i swear i'll post later,. but my mate is here so i cant keep ignoring her 4 ages---

PinkDi@monds
Ron turned his back on her.
"She always has something to say, doesnt she?"
"What does that matter to you?" a cold voice sneered
"Who the hell are you to judge?" Ron said

PinkDi@monds
"I am Draco Malfoy." the boy(it was his cold sneer)said, ignoring Ron
Ron and Harry tried not to burst out laughing.
"You can laugh! No need to ask for your name; long hair, and a hamd-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley"
Ron's grin slid off his face.
"And you..." Malfoy looked Harry up and down "...you are?"
"Harry Potter"

The_Dark_Lord
This is GREAT. big grin big grin big grin big grin

PinkDi@monds
---thanks so much i will post later but i'm feeing dizzy and not in the mood messed---

genius
Awww, get betta soon. big grin Its really good!!! big grin

The_Dark_Lord
I agree with genius. big grin big grin big grin big grin

crazykim
me too

PinkDi@monds
---guys i'm so sorry i didnt write. just to let you know i wont be able to write from the 24th May-1st June coz i'm on some skool adventure holiday---

The_Dark_Lord
You to then?

PinkDi@monds
---sorry its the 24th June-1st July, sorry---

"Whats it to you?" Harry asked, but before Malfoy could say anything, Professor McGonagal came bustling in.
"We're ready for you now" she said "Follow me"

---posting more now, just to let you know---

PinkDi@monds
The first year students followed her anxiously, wondering what was in store for them.
"I heard they give you a test!!" someone muttered.
"No way! They make you do a challange!" somebady else hissed.
"Oh, do stop it!" Hermione said. "They look at your personal record, ask you a few questions and sort you into a house"

PinkDi@monds
i promise to post more later but i'm a bit busy. i'll post by 9:15

crazykim
since thers time difference
how long is it until 9:15?

misslilsweetie
ya when will that be? anyways the story is gettin beta and beta

PinkDi@monds
half an hour ago

It turned out Hermiopne was right. Partly anyway.
"When i call your name, come and stand here" McGonagal said "Lucy Ashwell!" a small dark-haired girl stepped forward. McGonagal read her CV and said: "Ravenclaw!"
And so this went on, and Harry and Ron entertained themselves by playing Rock, Paper, Scisors.
"Hermione Granger!" once again she(McG i'll call her from now on- McGonagal that is) studied the information on the sheet in front of her and harry and ron payed attention. "Gryfindor!"
Ron and Harry zoned out again.
"Harry Potter"

PinkDi@monds
---and i meant 8:15---

Harry stumbled forwards.
"Hmm.......i see, yes, yes.......hard, maybe? But no...ok, ok, Gryfindor!!"
Harry joined the Gryfindor table.
"Congrats" said a ginger bot oppisite him. He looked exactly like Ron, but he had glasses.
"This is Percy. Take no notice of him." another ginger boy said.
"I'm Fred" yet another ginger boy said. "and i suppose you guessed that this is my twin bruv. He's-"
"I'm George. Thats our little bro there" the second ginger haired boy said, pointing to Ron.

The_Dark_Lord
Great. big grin big grin big grin big grin

PinkDi@monds
---thanks---

"I know him." said Harry "He's Ron, right?"
"Yep. Our youngest wickle bro-bro." Fred sniggered.
"I think he's all right, look, its his turn" Harry pointed,
"If he's not in Griff I'll kill 'im" George said, just before McG shouted "Gryfindor!!"

misslilsweetie
GREAT!! pls keeping going!

crazykim
yes yes pleez do

PinkDi@monds
---i will today. not right now though, ive just been to wall climbing and i'm tired. later, i promise---

The_Dark_Lord
I hope so. big grin big grin big grin big grin

PinkDi@monds
---i will, still not now, got to do h/w---

The_Dark_Lord
Unlucky,i can't say much for myself I'm meant to be doing revision for my German exam.

genius
German!!! I have to do Irish (ahhhhhh!!!)
Keep goin Diamonds. big grin

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
omg love this story!!!!!! post more soon!!!

PinkDi@monds
---my mind is blank. sorry. i'll post..either later or tomorrow---

PinkDi@monds
---now smile---

Ron joined the Gryfindor table, a huge grin stretching from ear to ear. He sat down between Harry and George.
"Good on you mate" George slapped his younger brothers back.
"Yeah, congrats. We were just saying, if you werent in Griff i'd kill you!"
"Well i'm here and alive" Ron said. "But when do we eat???"

PinkDi@monds
---i'm posting in loads of story threads but i'll come back---

hk_*^^*
cool. awesum so far!

PinkDi@monds
A tall man with a long silvery beard stood up.
"Welcome, our new students, and welcome back, our old students! It is wonderful to see you all, but i expect after the sorting, you must be hungry. So i shall delay it no longer: eat!!!

PinkDi@monds
----if you want to know a little something, PM me. And if you have any ideas hot to make Hermione on their good side, somebody PM me!---

Heards of men and woman came and lay platters down on each table, the platters full of deliosios looking food. Ron wasted no time in stuffing his face. He dug in as soon as the waiter putting down a plate of sunday lunch in front of him had gone.
"MMMMMMMM, this is gwate!"

PinkDi@monds

The_Dark_Lord
Great. big grin big grin

crazykim
lovely

PinkDi@monds
----ANNOUNCMENTsorry for not writing guys, im really sorry! Just to say i'm not gonna write for a week from monday, im going to a caravan park, and i dont think there will be computers. but if there is i'll come and post! I'm going to put post after post today, okay guys?----

PinkDi@monds
Everybody in the hall scrambled out of the great oak doors.
"Gryfindors follow me please! This way, Gryfindor first year, please, thank you!" Ron's brother Percy called.
All of the first years followed Percy obediantly out of the great hall.

PinkDi@monds
sorry guys, I'll post now

"Up here."
"along here"
"round here"
Percy said these things instill the finally reached a huge hall with escalators everywhere.
"This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Follow me"
They followed him up three flights of escalators and then went through a corridor full of pictures of people and animals. They followed him over to a particularly large portrait of a fat lady in a pink dress. Percy pressed the lady's large diamond in her ring and the portrait swung open to reveal a wooden door, which Percy led them through.
"Welcome to the Gryfindor Common Room" Percy announced. "Girls dormitories up the staircase on the left, boys, the same on your right. No getting up after hours. You are forbidden to leave the dormitory after 8pm. Okay? The toilets are through that door there." he pointed to another door. "Now, you can either stay here and chat among yourselves, or go to bed."
Most of the pupils stayed in the Common Room, Harry and Ron among them.

PinkDi@monds
ANNOUNCEMENT Guys I'm going in 20 mins and i won't be online for a week so BiBi

luv yas all
~Pinkie~

hk_*^^*
ok. will wait untill sumtime in june.

crazykim
ok
me will miss u !

PinkDi@monds
---I'm back early! post later today, promise!---

Hermione202
great.i read ur story and it is awesome.

PinkDi@monds
---thanks Hermione!---

"Ron?"
"Yeah?"
"Whats that?"
Harry picked up a strange looking object of Ron's off the table
"It's nothing" Ron blushed and shoved The Thing inside his pocket, but with difficulty.

Hermione202
what what what what what what what what is it?????????????????????????Jumpy

misslilsweetie
lol.. post more soon

Hermione202
who voted for its terrible?I find its really good!

crazykim
keep posting!!!

PinkDi@monds
thanks guys! and i'm sorry i havent been posting embarrasment

It looked like a tennis ball with a photogragh around it. With writing all over it.
"Ron, what is it?"
"I told you, nothing" Ron replied, struggling to zip up his pocket.
"Tell me!!"
"No!!"
"oh, for Heavens sake!! Can i not do anything around here, without you two talking, louder than most people!?" Hermione looked up from her book.

misslilsweetie
lol post more soon.......

Hermione202
since when did hermione say such things?
lol.its great post more

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
lol post more soon....... i will, today maybe Originally posted by Hermione202
since when did hermione say such things?
lol.its great post more they're not friends yet remember

genius
Keep going!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

crazykim
post today pleeeeeezz

PinkDi@monds
thanks guys! and i'm sorry i havent been posting embarrasment

It looked like a tennis ball with a photogragh around it. With writing all over it.
"Ron, what is it?"
"I told you, nothing" Ron replied, struggling to zip up his pocket.
"Tell me!!"
"No!!"
"oh, for Heavens sake!! Can i not do anything around here, without you two talking, louder than most people!?" Hermione looked up from her book. Harry and Ron snickered.
"Attention, please, stop what you are doing and look at me!" Dumbledore was standing up and tapping his glass. "As you all know, lessons start tomorrow, and i would appreciate it if the prefects could show the first years where their classrooms are. So, if you could meet them at the entrance to the Common Rooms and take them to their classes, that would be great"
Dumbledore sat down and slowly the chattering rose again.

PinkDi@monds
more today, promise!!

genius
Yays!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

PinkDi@monds
now!

"Look, Percy's passing out our time-tables!" Ron said, pointing.
"Oh, yeah....."
Percy laid down a peice of paper in front of all the Gryfindor students.
"So we've got English first, then maths, then bioligy and PE for the rest of the afternoon." Ron read the timetable.
"Well, it should be fun."
Harry andRon stared at Hermione.
"Are you mad?"

Hermione202
hahaha
great story
its more exciting with magic though

genius
Yea, i have to agree but its still really good! big grin

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Hermione202
hahaha
great story
its more exciting with magic though i know...its getting worse erm Originally posted by genius
Yea, i have to agree but its still really good! big grin thanks i promise more today

PinkDi@monds
"Just because I care about my career and schoolwork does not mean i am crazy!" Hermione stared a Death Stare at the two of them.
"Okay, okay! Calm down!" Harry said, eyes wide.
"Pfft!!!!!" Ron spluttered.
"Hmmf!" Hermione huffed.
"I don't think you're mad. It's just, school, fun?" Harry mumbled.

PinkDi@monds
Ron shot Harry A Look, but Harry avioded his eyes.
"Oh...right...well....oh, i have to go....to do, um, stuff." Hermione gathered up the textbook she was reading and hurried out of the Hall.
"Why did you say that?" Ron blinked at Harry.
"I'm crap at maths" Harry grinned.
And I need as many friends as I can get, not ememies. Harry thought but did'nt say, in fear of Ron pitying him.
"Nice plan." Ron grinned.

PinkDi@monds
Harry and Hermione start to get a crush on each other in the first Remake. Yes, i'm gonna do more, not sure how many though

PinkDi@monds
i leave you all with that smile sign05

Hermione202
I didn't mean that sad
i jus prefer the magical ones confused
but i still like yours big grin

misslilsweetie
lol its great!! i love it............always wanted to no how it would be without magic.....

crazykim
yeah me too
het but how would like harry be popular
cuz theres no voldeort thingy goin on?

misslilsweetie
ya ur rite maybe it would be maybe more like an like and well a kids book..welll kinda like preteen books....idk what im even saying...

crazykim
lol

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by crazykim
yeah me too
het but how would like harry be popular
cuz theres no voldeort thingy goin on? i'm asking myself that erm Originally posted by Hermione202
I didn't mean that sad
i jus prefer the magical ones confused
but i still like yours big grin i know you didnt hug and thanks

i'll write later today, sorry about not posting, my computer got really messed up and this guy had to uninstall everything then reinstall it so...yeah. hopefully you guys know what i'm saying stick out tongue

misslilsweetie
yeah i understand....

hk_*^^*
awesum. wen u posting more?

PinkDi@monds
friday. *points to siggy, status and location*

PinkDi@monds
omg, sorry! do you guys think i should quit this thing?

misslilsweetie
NO !!! unless you just cant have time to write well its ur choice!

PinkDi@monds
guys, i am so sorry, but i'm gonna let this thing die. i just keep forgetting, i'm useless

misslilsweetie
ur not useless! its ok that u keep forgetting! well u did do a good job on this! wish u werent stopping

HermioneLover14
no don't stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazykim
nooooo, dont stop, and don u ever say ur useless, (shame) !!!

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ CContinue!!!!1

PinkDi@monds
ur not useless! its ok that u keep forgetting! well u did do a good job on this! wish u werent stopping Originally posted by HermioneLover14
no don't stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally posted by crazykim
nooooo, dont stop, and don u ever say ur useless, (shame) !!!

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ CContinue!!!!1 aw guys, thanks for your support touched okay, i'll carry on, but i won't post every day, maybe once a week touched

misslilsweetie
great!

PinkDi@monds
argh! I had some written out, then i pressed backspace and it went back a page! So it all went....Grr....

"Thanks..." Harry looked out of the window. "Hey, it's sunny out. PE should be okay, in this."
"Uh huh, and I hope we get to blow something up in bio." Ron grinned.
It was luchtime, and everyone was in the Great Hall eating and chatting about the first morning.
"Well, maths was pretty boring" Ron said.
"At least it was easy," Harry pointed out.
"Our English teacher's a cow" Dean, Harry and Ron's new friend (who was in their maths class), said.
Harry and Ron laughed.

Barka
aw guys, thanks for your support touched okay, i'll carry on, but i won't post every day, maybe once a week touched

erm......this is the most original story on the forum...dont tell me its dead.... sad

crazykim
its not 'dead
(i hope) , lets pm like hell

PinkDi@monds
right, i was gonna quit, but Barker, your kinda right. I'm gonna carry on, but I'm getting writers block. If you want, guys, check out Harry and Ginny, by me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f92/t362012.html

and i'm sorry i didn't write. I'll make sure i do, sometime this week, promise

Barker
I'm gonna carry on
i'm sorry i didn't write. I'll make sure i do, sometime this week, promise

eek! *looks around eagerly*

PinkDi@monds
posting later today, probably

PinkDi@monds
Hermione, who was sitting oppisite Dean, said, "You know, you should be more careful. You shouldn't really badmouth the teachers. If you got caught you could be in big trouble. And you shouldn't badmouth them anyway. If they weren't here you wouldn't even be in this school." Hermione put some food on her plate.
"And I would be heartbroken if I wasn't here." Ron shot back.
"Hmmf!! Well, you wouldn't know Harry, or Dean, or anyone else who you met so far." Hermione retaliated.
"Well, I would die if I hadn't met you." Ron said sarcastically.
Hermione just ignored him and buried her nose into her new book.

PinkDi@monds
All three boys stared at her with a "What the Heck?" look on their faces. Harry was the first to recover.
"Anyway, what's next?"
"Science" Dean answered.
Ron swallowed some chicken and grinned.
"Do you think we'll blow something up?!" he said excitedly.
"Hopefully," Dean grinned.

Everyone filed into the Science classroom, and sat at a desk with a partner. Harry was with Ron. Everyone was chatting with each other and laughing.
"Silence." came a voice from the door, seconds after it closed. "I am Professor Snape."
Everyone fell silent, and twisted their heads to see a pale man with a hooked nose, greasy, lank hair, pale skin and almost black eyes.
"There will be no talking in this class, unless it is to answer a question or reading from a book. Now," Snape glared at everyone in the class, "I see you think you choose who you sit with. You were wrong. I choose. Gryfindors, up to the front. Now, when I read you name, sit at your assigned desk."
Snape read out several names and numbers, and after much scrambling, all of the Slytherins were seated.
"Now, Gryfindors." Snape spat Gryfindor like it was a swear word.Once again, he read out numerous names and numbers. Harry was paired with Hermione. He was slightly put out but at least he knew her. She seemed happy to be with Harry. When he was seated, Harry could see Hermione's face clearly, and he realised she was pretty, despite her rather large front teeth.
"This term, you shall be doing your homework with your assigned partner. Your topics are based on..." Once again, Harry zoned out. He was glad he was with Hermione; she was listing intently. Her hand was up for every question, and whenever asked, she was right.
"Perhaps Mr. Potter could tell us, since he has been paying so much attention." Snape said, glaring at Harry as if he was a particularly disgusting piece of muck on his shoe. Harry had no idea of the question. Hermione's hand was in the air, waving around in hope to be asked.
"I don't know, sir," Harry muttered.
"What was that?" Snape's lip was curling. Harry knew he had heard, but he wanted to make sure the whole class heard.
"I don't know, sir!" Harry said so loudly, he was almost yelling.
"5 points from Gryfindor for shouting, Mr Potter."
"What?!" Harry cried.
"5 more points for back answering, cheek and excessive noise."
Harry already loathed Snape. Hermione looked at him sympathetically.

PinkDi@monds
Okay, let's pretend they're not 11, but 13. Is that the age Americans go into High School?

Barker
eek! .......... thumb up

Most freshman start at 14, at least in utah.

Saratn
14-15 where i live in NH...

PinkDi@monds
okay so they're 14. Just coz the relationship will go better...I mean, I wasn't gonna put them with each other at eleven, was I?

PinkDi@monds
The rest of the class went by slowly. When everyone was finally allowed to go out for break, Harry was bored out of his mind.
"Hey, Harry,coming!?" Ron called to him, a football in his arms.
"Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom!" Harry called back.
"Okay!"
After Harry and done what he did (lol), he washed his hands and went into the corridor. When he turned the corner, he bumped into Hermione.
"Oh, sorry." Harry couldn't help but notice how pretty she was, close up.
"It's alright. We best be going," Hermione gestured behind her.
"Yeah." Harry said, but made no effort to go, same as Hermione. She smiled at him. "Hey, Hermione...do you...do you wanna come to the movies with me next weekend?"
"Sure, that'd be great!" she smiled and blushed. "Saturday?"
"Sounds fun."

Saratn
this is really really good...

Barker
eek! One of the best fanfics on the forum.

Saratn
i agree...well it is tied with yours as well Barker, and Pink's other one...i think that was is unique.

misslilsweetie
Aww this is soo good im a r/hr fan but in the reamke h/hr sounds so much better then r/hr hmm ..yeah well keep going!

PinkDi@monds
Aww this is soo good im a r/hr fan but in the reamke h/hr sounds so much better then r/hr hmm ..yeah well keep going! check out Harry and Ginny for a Ron/Hermione

crazykim
yay!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Saratn
i agree...well it is tied with yours as well Barker, and Pink's other one...i think that was is unique. touched thank you. I like Harry And Ginny better, but I've planned that one all out...I better start planning this, too.

crazykim
u gonna post soon?

fallingoutgrl
hey great job!

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by crazykim
u gonna post soon? straight to the point: maybe tommorow or sometime in the next 2hrs 30mins; i'm going out at 1pm.
Originally posted by fallingoutgrl
hey great job! Thankies.

PinkDi@monds
The next week snailed by as Harry willed Saturday to come quicker. It didn't.
It was now Friday, and Harry was extremely nervous.
'What if I do something wrong? What if she blushed because she doesn't like me that way, and just didn't want to turn me down?' Harry thought frantically in Religious Education. He wasn't paying attention at all, just copying sentences out of a book onto his paper. Eventually, the bell rang.

misslilsweetie
good..MORE

PinkDi@monds
I don't even wanna write this...I think it's rubbish, I'm only writing for the sake of you guys

PinkDi@monds
IDEA, IDEA!!!!!!

I'm gonna have a bit of a P.O.V (point of view) change around every now and then, for a change. I prefer writing from a girls POV, because, as every girl knows, men's brains are a complete mystery (sorry if i sound sexist)

fallingoutgrl
sounds great!

PinkDi@monds
thanks

fallingoutgrl
ur welcome

PinkDi@monds
posting on Sunday, probably; I'm going swimming tommorrow

PinkDi@monds
sorry, guys. I just don't really wanna write this very much. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to change it to a multi fic? Like everyone writes? I htink that would be good, and I'd still write, but it's not out fast enough anymore

Barker
If you really don't want to write it anymore.............. yes

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Barker
If you really don't want to write it anymore.............. yes okay. Of course i'll still write; I'm the original author, so okay. someone post

danagrint
I really like this story

Barker
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
okay. Of course i'll still write; I'm the original author, so okay. someone post
........Now? Not Moving it To The Multi Fic Area?

Diamond~Kisses
I'll PM Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.