I love this show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
i thought i was the only person on Earth that liked this show.. All my friends said it suckes... i love this Show. any ways .. .... ... do you think that they will kill off Locke i love that dude he is so cool

xo_claire_xo
I love the show too! Its not shown in the UK yet though, so ive been downloading episodes the past few days & have been addicted!

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Ness
i thought i was the only person on Earth that liked this show.. All my friends said it suckes... i love this Show. any ways .. .... ... do you think that they will kill off Locke i love that dude he is so cool

Lost gets 17 million viewers per week, ignore your friends stick out tongue

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
^ Wat she said...over here we get 19 million viewers per week stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey
What the f**k? is that in Aus? thats freaky.....my maths teacher watches it.... no expression

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Ness

lol yeah my friends said is sucks too...they dont know what their missing stick out tongue

Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
What the f**k? is that in Aus? thats freaky.....my maths teacher watches it.... no expression

my french teacher watches it no expression

KillTheLight
nobody i know watches it..no expression

cindy8219
I don't know anyone who watches it either. Well, except for this guy on another board, but no one in real life. They do not what they are missing. This show is just amazing. smile

Ness
Originally posted by KillTheLight
nobody i know watches it..no expression same here. can anyone tell me if Locke dies or not... he is my fav person

KillTheLight
well nobody knows yet..cause there haven't been any new episodes since Boones death..i guess we'll find out next week for sure..but i still doubt they'd kill him off...

sblomie545
my acting teacher watches it, but she's cool so its all good

sblomie545
and my friend jeff

Morning_Glory
dont think Locke dies cause I read in the latest Entertainment Weekly - that Locke's story isnt over...and they are continuing it into season 2...

I knew that Locke had a lot more info for us eat

KillTheLight
i heard they're going to end the season on a cliff hanger...mad...

Ness
Originally posted by KillTheLight
i heard they're going to end the season on a cliff hanger...mad... i would totaly freak out if they did that .... mad mad mad

sblomie545
i bet they will

Morning_Glory
i hate it when they end it on a cliff hanger mad

cause then I have to wait about 3 months for the new show!!

sblomie545
mad

Morning_Glory
furious

Ness
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hate it when they end it on a cliff hanger mad

cause then I have to wait about 3 months for the new show!! and buy the time it comes back on you dont even remember the what happend..

sblomie545
i remember every moment of lost
happy

Ness
same here .. i have dreams about me and my friends on the island ..

sblomie545
i have dreams about me and sawyer and charlie and jack and boone on the island... with a couple grapes.... happy

Ness
me and Shannon .. awwww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.