Favourite Games for PS2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebra 3
What old or new third person adventure or driving/flying/shooting game can you recommend for the PS2?

ebarnes
Need for speed 2 hot pursuit,(awsome driving game).

Raventheonly
For the rare seconds ut worked, ace combat 4 and thunderstrike... gundam zeonic front was also cool to....

Zephonim
I never really played any games on PS2 for me to really classify any as a favorite. I played some great games, but never a fav.

TheOne101
soco two resident evil outbreak jak 2 many games vice city
all good.

§pearhead
Twisted Metal black (I cant find my copy of it sad) and legacy of kain defiance.

Maelstrum
DDRMAX 2: Dance Dance Revolution

1-winged angel
i just love kingdom hearts and tenchu: wrath of heaven
~hey im trying to make a new rpg about X-men and final fantasy and kingdom hearts all combined into one, but i need some ppl to say they will join it, its in the I WANT TO START A NEW GAME forum here is the link if u cant be bothered looking for it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...457#post1529457 ok guys plz join it~

Maverick2364
Xenosaga and FFX were awesome RPGs, then again Madden 2004 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon all rock.

Rogue Jedi
1. devil may cry 1 and 2
2. bloodrayne
3. metal gear solid 2
4. onimusha
5. tekken tag tournament

speiderman
Gran Turismo 3 and Tekken 4

goremaestro_666
Splinter Cell
Rise to Honor
Quake III: Revolution
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Burnout
Ratchet & Clank series
Need for Speed series
Champions of Norrath

BlackRose87
Fav PS2 games ~ Way to many ~ But I guess many Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, And any games with blood and guts in does nicely for me lol

DracotheDragon
Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City. BAM baby!

supafraud
console games are gay, people that want to play games should buy a computer and stop sucking so bad at video games.

Predator 89
MGS2: Sons of liberty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.