who is more powerful? Gladiator or Savage Hulk ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think ?.... in a match of pure strength and power...

armandovalles
Gladiator.

Betageuze
but the madder hulk becomes... the stronger he gets ... so... hulks power is .. limitless

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Betageuze
but the madder hulk becomes... the stronger he gets ... so... hulks power is .. limitless

Yes it is smile

armandovalles
yea, but the more confident gladiator becomes in himself, the stronger he gets.

armandovalles
gladiator's confidence works just like hulk's anger.

nimbus006
yes but confidence is alot harder to raise than anger... Hulk gets angier faster than gladiator gains confidence

Betageuze
so .. it is a .. standstill? ...... in my opinion .... Hulk will win this one.... Hulk can beat ANYBODY ... because his strength is ... incalculable

whirlysplat
Originally posted by nimbus006
yes but confidence is alot harder to raise than anger... Hulk gets angier faster than gladiator gains confidence

Yes it does.

I don't like Gladiator I think he is a Superman clone, but, in his defence he must be a pretty confident guy specianlly in his sexuality to walk around with that haircut and cape. However I see both these elements just annoying "ol greenskin" more. Poor Gladiator sad

colossus17
well the question who is more powerful .not stronger....big difference.......just like juggernaut is stronger then zeus....but zeus is way more powerfu......so i'd say gladiator is more powerful then hulk......but in terms of pure strength i would say hulk after being angry for along time.although gladiator could prob match his power level.but it would be harder.casue its easier to attain rage and anger rather then confidence........oh and to answer the long asked question....no the hulk's power does have a limit.....since its directly proportional to his anger....and we all know that the hulk can attain insane levels of anger.....but even this has a limit....no one can get angry beyond a certain point even if he has the mental capacity of a child......his strength level maybe very high and nearly incalculable but it is FINITE.......and does ahve a certain level altough never attained......

illadelph12
It's not just Gladiator's confidence, it's his will and resolve that fuels his powers. If he's determined to do something he can more times than not do it. If he was defending the Shi'ar Throneworld against Savage Hulk and his entire race was depending on him he wouldn't fail. If he didn't have a cause to fight for it may be a different story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.