can any Hulk beat the 8th day Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
is there any hulk incarnation who has been able to beath the 8th day Juggernaut

armandovalles
nope, no hulk even has a chance. The guy punched through dimensions!

kgkg
hulk >= Jugs

8th day >>>> hulk

armandovalles
no kgkg, hulk is not above juggs, it has never been proven, nor has it been proven that juggs is above hulk though, so..........................

SAVAGE HULK=JUGGERNAUT

8TH DAY JUGGERNAUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SAVAGE HULK

kgkg
That's why there is >= sign

Hulk has got more of an advantage.

ZephroCarnelian
I'd say that WarHulk might stand a good chance...

He's enhanced with Celestial Tech.

armandovalles
WAR HULK BARELY BEAT NORMAL JUGGERNAUT, WHICH MEANS HE STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST 8TH DAY. AND KGKG, HULK DOES NOT HAVE THE SLIGHT ADVANTAGE, JUGGERNAUT DOES, SINCE HE IS IMMUNE TO PAIN.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
WAR HULK BARELY BEAT NORMAL JUGGERNAUT, WHICH MEANS HE STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST 8TH DAY. AND KGKG, HULK DOES NOT HAVE THE SLIGHT ADVANTAGE, JUGGERNAUT DOES, SINCE HE IS IMMUNE TO PAIN.
Go check Jugs vs Hulk you will see why hulk is better.

Jugs might be immune to Physical attack at hulk's level.

But sooner or later hulk will do the exact same thing war hulk did.

By sending him flying across the globe.

-Jugs has a base strength (yet unknown)
- Hulk get's stronger and stronger.

In one comic the Hulk punched the Jugs in the mountain and left, if the battle lasted it would across the world.

armandovalles
SOONER OR LATER THOUGH HULK WOULD GET TIRED, JUGGY DOESNT TIRE SO HE'D GET THE ADVANTAGE.

kgkg
SOONER OR LATER THOUGH HULK WOULD GET TIRED, JUGGY DOESNT TIRE SO HE'D GET THE ADVANTAGE.
Tired? lol by then Jugs will be on his way across the globe.

armandovalles
DUDE, HULK'S STRENGTH IS NOT LIMITLESS, EVERYONE HAS A LIMIT TO THEIR ANGER, AND AT THAT LIMIT HULK'S STRENGTH IS AT ITS MAX, I BELIEVE HE REACHED THAT LIMIT WHEN HE FOUGHT ONSLAUGHT.

armandovalles
AND I BELIEVE JUGGERNAUT'S STRENGTH IS STILL PRETTY MUCH EVEN WITH HULK'S AT HULK'S MAX.

kgkg
AND I BELIEVE JUGGERNAUT'S STRENGTH IS STILL PRETTY MUCH EVEN WITH HULK'S AT HULK'S MAX.
lol
his power is limitless what's so hard to understand.

Jugs is a match for hulk for few mins.

Then hulk will sends him packing.

Hulk at max = Jugs damn how many hulk comics have you read?

armandovalles
I HAVE ALOT OF HULK COMICS! I'M TRYING TO COLLECT EVERY ONE, AND IM ONLY LIKE 50 OR 60 AWAY. (ONLY TIH)

kgkg

Gamma Crush!

Juggernaut isn't immune to pain.

Hulk doesn't have a max.

Kontraz
does it even matter? The last hulks that appeared over the last 10 years werent even "real", so they dont count smile

Gamma Crush!
What?

life is cruell
Originally posted by Kontraz
does it even matter? The last hulks that appeared over the last 10 years werent even "real", so they dont count smile

what do you mean??

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by life is cruell
what do you mean??

I think he means that classic Savage Hulk is the only true Hulk.

And I agree with him.

Ever since PAD came into the picture, the Hulk lost his high invulnerability and was given a healing factor.

Xplosive

He didn't beat him bearly, he crushed him. And Hulk strnght literally cannot be limitless

savagerampage
Are u guys nuts, 8th day juggernaut is way 2 powerful for hulk, maybe warhulk can hang, no other hulk cant. first off, u guys need 2 check out the hulk, juggernaut thread and look up page 172,174 to get ur proper answers, cause hulk has never beaten juggernaut with his own power.

KillAll
uhhh... this is basically another hulk/juggernaut thread, seeing as how juggernauts powers were minimally increased as "the 8th day" version, thats IF they were increased at all wink juggernaut, historically, has grown bigger/gotten smaller with the amount of power he has gain/lost. in the 8th day he appeared about roughly normal size, and did his usual things, except showed less intelligence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.