The new ZELDA..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leon s.kenedy
what do you think about the new zelda?..
I think that it will be the most "WOW" game in the world!!

Mistah DEVIL
I so want to play it. I like that Link has matured.

General Kaliero
You know what's really "WOW"? That little button up near the top of the screen labeled "search." No, really, you should try it some time!

Leon s.kenedy
For starters, Link doesn't come from Hyrule. Instead, he hails from a quaint farming community called Taoru Village, which also marks the geographical location of the start of the game. Hyrule and Tarou form a partnership, with Tarou raising the livestock used and eaten by its much larger neighbor. Every year, each village or town sends its mayor to a meeting in hopes of strengthening or maintaining the overall sense of community. One particularly year, however, the mayor can't make it and sends Link as the town's last-minute representative. During the trip, Link encounters something that triggers the start of his epic adventure.

Leon s.kenedy
Aonuma confirmed both Zelda and Ganon will appear in the game. And yes, Link needs to rescue her. Also, gamers can expect to spend time fishing. And not just for treasure, as in Wind Waker, but for actual fish like in older Zelda titles. Unfortunately, the new Zelda title is still unclear, but Aonuma hints it will be "mysterious" and could allude to something major that only players knee-deep in the adventure will understand.

it's realy a great game..

General Kaliero
Okay, Item 1:

I don't believe anything you just said, because I don't see any proof, and it doesn't sound too reliable to begin with.

Item 2:

If you're going to post spoilers, use spoiler tags.

Item 3:

There is already a thread for the new Zelda. Go there.

Leon s.kenedy
if you don't believ me go to www.ign.com.., and you'll see!

shangheid
Isn't there already a thread on this confused

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by General Kaliero
You know what's really "WOW"? That little button up near the top of the screen labeled "search." No, really, you should try it some time! lmao laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.