Something cool/funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

palpy_666
Hey everyone! I'm a floater, yes... I've been visiting these boards for a LONG, long time now and have never posted a thing! lol. But I registered a while back just in case I ever started to want to post. Well, tonight I feel like posting something that I made. It's a small little audio clip of a fight between Yoda and Grievous.. Of course they don't fight at all, but still, I thought it would be cool to do. I did the voices myself and edited it a bit with "Cool Edit Pro".

Enjoy!

h**p://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Z0Y2XJ9V6SK902CHXWF31LMD9

DeVi| D0do
that was funny

vanyoda
great work Palpy_666,here's your full link,
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Z0Y2XJ9V6SK902CHXWF31LMD9

lucasfilm
uuhh.....

LanİeWindu™
laughing out loud

Good work man.

lucasfilm
am i missing something?

palpy_666
This is DEFFINATELY NOT my best work! LOL!!! I just made this in a matter of minutes... I was just bored. However, I am planning on doing a whole Star Wars Episode III audio parody. And I guarantee top quality professionalism!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by palpy_666
This is DEFFINATELY NOT my best work! LOL!!! I just made this in a matter of minutes... I was just bored. However, I am planning on doing a whole Star Wars Episode III audio parody. And I guarantee top quality professionalism!

When you do have that done, let us know.

JKozzy
palpy, what music track did you use? And is there any way for you to upload it? Sounds very catchy Good work, btw smile

Also-- is there a pack of WAVs of lightsaber sounds, or did you cut those out of the movies yourself? And if there's a soundpack, can someone direct me in the right direction?

DeVi| D0do
I found a pack of lightsaber and blaster sounds ages ago... I think at TFN (I know, shame on me embarrasment )

I think they were all just taken from Star Wars games... ie Dark Forces, Jedi Knight etc

Mist
Originally posted by palpy_666

laughing nice sig dudelaughing

JKozzy
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I found a pack of lightsaber and blaster sounds ages ago... I think at TFN (I know, shame on me embarrasment )

I think they were all just taken from Star Wars games... ie Dark Forces, Jedi Knight etc Any way for an upload, or a link to where they are? Would be most appreciative smile

DeVi| D0do
they're not that great really...

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TLLMASB2VKS83K6M1NU0RPKA6

I'm sure there are some better ones out there somewhere... smile

JKozzy
Well, it's good to start out with something. Thanks DD smile

palpy, any word on the track you used?wink

palpy_666
Jkozzy, sent you a PM.

For anyone else that wants to know.. the song is "Grand Inquisition" by Immediate Music.

Oh, and I used a saber sound pack.

JKozzy
Was the sound pack from a specific game, or was it a combination of some from movies, etc?

And thanks again wink

DeVi| D0do
hmm, not too sure, sorry

I downloaded it ages ago... but they sound to me like they're from the Drak Forces videog game series. I could be wrong though...

Sith Master X
That was pretty good stuff. Nice job.

Mist
dude...the rots game.....2 player versus.....yoda vs grievous.....

*drools uncontrollably until the floor is covered*

palpy_666
Ah, now I remember... I once downloaded a saber sound pack from jk2files.com (it was a mod for Jedi Outcast). The specific pack was called "Geonosis Saber Sounds". They were ripped right from Episode II.

palpy_666
BTW, guys... I'm gonna be working on a Yoda vs. Sid audio fight very soon! Maybe I'll have it up by tomorrow.

I will be using the lines as in the ROTS Graphic Novel.

Darth Bong
The audio file was funny, but it would be hilarious if at the start of the fight you hear a lightsaber turn on and all the sudden hear Grevious say "oh.....shit". Then the fights over.....

Yay Yoda wins! smokin'

Darth Bong
And by the way, I like your sig Palpy. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.