Captain America vs Rip off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
cap vs Fighting America from Awsome Entertainment...they look almost exactly the same...they both have a sheild as their weapons....who wins?

jinzin
cap cause he's the man.

Blair Wind
does anyone have any stats on this guy....cuz the only thing i know is that exists.......

jinzin
the way I figure...anyone interested in that kind of characterwould already be readng cap comics....no need to read the ripoff's lol.

Laminator_X
FA was cut from the same cloth as Cap, as they were both Joe Simon characters, separated by about 15 years in their creation. FA is a retread, but I don't think you could say that Simon ripped himself off back in the 50s. It's more like Kirby doing both Etrnals and New Gods, only moreso. I think four or five different publishers have put out FA stories over the years.

As to who would win, I think FA's enhancements go beyond Caps, but I don't know that that means much in this context.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.