Long lines! ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
has anyone bought their tickets yet-- i bought my ticket for the midnight showing on Wednesday night! Cant wait!!!

but look at this picture of LONG line

http://steveisaacs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/theline.jpg

why would anyone wait like this ....

LanİeWindu™
They're idiots.

I bought my tickets online. big grin

Morning_Glory
you can get them online... they wouldnt let us get them anywhere but at the theater.. had to go there and get them

here is the article that goes with the picture on first post

There is a legion of Star Wars uber-fans waiting in line in front of Hollywood's Grauman's Chinese Theater 43 days before the release of the movie, despite the fact that it won't be playing there when it opens.

here's the facts of the moment:

1. The Star Wars line is still outside of Graumans.
2. Graumans has confirmed that Star Wars will not be playing at Graumans.
3. Arclight has confirmed that Star Wars will be playing at Arclight.
4. The Star Wars line is pissed because they think Star Wars should be at Graumans, not at Arclight, so they are not moving the line in protest.
5. They also don't see any reason to move the line, because someone who logs onto the Arclight website will have just as much chance to get good seats as they will waiting outside for a month and a half.
6. Arclight is trying to convince the Star Wars line to move to Arclight because, well, the movie is actually playing there and not at the theater they are waiting at.
7. The Star Wars nerds in line are nothing is they aren't determined and are refusing to move the line.
8. There's talk of trying to get Graumans to have a single midnight showing of the movie for charity (between you and me, that's NEVER going to happen).
9. No word from Graumans how they feel about a line of people outside of their theater for a movie they won't be showing.

Spectr4L
I bought tix for a nice, convienient 11:30pm showing on the 19th in Union Square, NY. cool

Morning_Glory
whoa!

Im watching it in a suburb of Boston.. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!eek!

hope there isnt a lot of kids there making noise... ugh!

Imaginary
00:01 May 19 for me.

Darth_Decimator
me too imag stick out tongue

Mist
if i was in that line....id scramble to a theater its actually going to be played at..

then everyone else will be standing around waiting for a movie that wont be played, and ill be in comfort in the line going to see the moviebig grin

tlbauerle
I'll see it at 12:01 that night...and at least once the following morning...probably before noon. That's what I did for AOTC. For TPM I saw the 12:01 showing and then saw the first three shows the next day. Kick ass.

((The_Anomaly))
im buying mine tomorrow, but i gotta drive to the colossus theater in brampton, its the biggest theater thats close (about 45 min from me) id go to the ciniplex in my city, but i want to go to the best i can get for Eps III! big grin

Darth Luke
im getting mine soon hopefully saturday if they have any left

DCLXVI
I've bought 4 tickets - all for me. big grin
Four different showings....smokin'

jedi2187
I'm going to wait for the weekend showing; all of my friends and i have plans during the 18th and 19th, so we won't be able to make it opening night.

MOTHERBOX
Im gonna go line up 2 days b4 if there is a line where i live.

Lana
12:01 May 19th, ordered them online 2 weeks ago big grin can't wait.

MOTHERBOX
Yup gonna be some goodtimes.

Morning_Glory
it better be good! i hope I am not disappointed! seriously mad I will be fuming for a long time if it is crap

darthmaul1
I just wandered in to the theater this past tuesday and bought mine for the 12:01am 19th May show and they had gone on sale on the saturday.
There is no need to wait in line anymore just to buy the tickets. to get a good set for the showing yes but to get tickets no.

Morning_Glory
at my theater place - they are settting aside 4 theaters just for star wars at midnight and after 3-4 days 2 of those theaters were sold out...
o welll

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
im buying mine tomorrow, but i gotta drive to the colossus theater in brampton, its the biggest theater thats close (about 45 min from me) id go to the ciniplex in my city, but i want to go to the best i can get for Eps III! big grin That's not that far, I go to church every Sunday and it takes longer then that to get their.

macgeek2005
I have tickets for the Midnight show, and i'm gonna get there 3 hours early.

In Victoria BC you don't need to come that early.

Morning_Glory
3 hours early!!! scared serously... i was just going to show up about 15 mins before

LLG
I'm also going to wait for the weekend showing. Hopefully it won't be busy. We're going to see it either in the morning or around 12pm.

Darth Mantis
Cr@p... I better get mine...

Morning_Glory
yea you better. no expression

whitewookie
there wasnt even a line for episode two when i went to it, lol, i'll just turned up 15 minutes before film starts and pick up premium tickets which'll still be on sale! Doubt the theature will even be full!

Morning_Glory
this is pretty gay.,.. guess this guy is waiting

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/297/3000/640/onthecouch.jpg

GregminiMalak
IM SO PEOD I WAITED IN LINE FOR LIKE 1 HOUR THEN LIKE 18 PPL IN FRONT OF ME GOT THE LAST 7:00 TICKETS LMAO mad laughing
so i jus got the midnight lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.