Peak Human Fighters Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Master
Strength Level: The Master is a perfect physical specimen, although he is not superhuman. He can lift (press) 800 pounds with great effort.

Known Superhuman Powers: None, however, the Master is virtually immortal, although he is not invulnerable. The white streaks in his beard are the only outward sign of his aging. As noted, he has been alive, either in his original body, as a disembodied brain, or in his current body, for forty thousand years.

The Master also retains his knowledge of hand-to-hand combat from his days as a tribesman forty thousand years ago. His knowledge of how to manipulate pressure points on humanoid bodies is so great that he has been able to use it to render the superhuman strong Sub-Mariner unconscious, even though he himself has no superhuman strength.
Also the master hold his own against Warbird during and Avengers issue, forcing he to killing him.

VS

Black Panther

VS

Captain America

VS

Batman

jplatinum
Don't know.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by jplatinum
Don't know.

I go for you JP, your rock!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Originally posted by K3VIL
Master
Strength Level: The Master is a perfect physical specimen, although he is not superhuman. He can lift (press) 800 pounds with great effort.

Known Superhuman Powers: None, however, the Master is virtually immortal, although he is not invulnerable. The white streaks in his beard are the only outward sign of his aging. As noted, he has been alive, either in his original body, as a disembodied brain, or in his current body, for forty thousand years.

The Master also retains his knowledge of hand-to-hand combat from his days as a tribesman forty thousand years ago. His knowledge of how to manipulate pressure points on humanoid bodies is so great that he has been able to use it to render the superhuman strong Sub-Mariner unconscious, even though he himself has no superhuman strength.
Also the master hold his own against Warbird during and Avengers issue, forcing he to killing him.

VS

Black Panther

VS

Captain America

VS

Batman

Are you as tough as the master KEVIL roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
JP all the way....none of these chumps can take da man!

DigiMark007
sounds like this Master guy would win. Batman knows prssure points and stuff, but he sure as heck hasn't been alive for 40,000 years.

-DM

K3VIL
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Are you as tough as the master KEVIL roll eyes (sarcastic)
And are you just taunting me cause you envies me or just cause you can't pull out a decent reply?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by K3VIL
And are you just taunting me cause you envies me or just cause you can't pull out a decent reply?

roll eyes (sarcastic) no................... I could:- "pull out a decent reply" roll eyes (sarcastic)

colossus17
JP abviously

David Duchovony
Yup. JP mind-rapes them all.

Quick Freeze
enough with the jplatinum thing!!! jesus christ!!! can we plese have an arguemnet where someone DOESNT FLAME him??? so he made a couple egomaniacle threads! the people dragging this out are either jealous or feel the need that they need to teach him a lesson of some kind. well i think he knows that it was a bad idea now that half the entire forum is still flaming after its been almost a MONTH since he posted his Batman vs You thread. so just drop it!

hoorayforpeepee
A
|

amen, quick freeze.

leonheartmm
hey we are forgetting, daredevil, shang chi and stick in this fight,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.