bullseye vs cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebonyblade1
Both of these characters have great aiming abilities and their powers differ quite a bit. so who wins in an all out battle? The place this battle takes place: Is New York City. Who wins.

DarkCrawler
Cyclops.

Nataku8188
Depends, does bullseye start with a weapon?

ALEMASTER
bullseye

brainchild81
Cyclops. He blasts whatever Bullseye throws @ him and then blasts Bullseye.

who?-kid
Depends on the situation.

pr1983
Originally posted by who?-kid
Depends on the situation.

true... but i'll bet cyke has heard of bullseye so knows what to expect... i'm gonna go with cyke...

who?-kid
Maybe it's one of those "whoever hits the other first, wins"-scenarios.

black robb
a guy who's good at throwing stuff Vs a guy who could destroy a tank just by looking at it...tough choice roll eyes (sarcastic)

nimbus006
i have to say Cyclops as well just cuz he's a little smarter and pretty good tactician alsthough Bullseye is as well, i mean i wouldnt count Bullseye out if he has some knifes or some kind of lethal weapon with him, this one could go either way

who?-kid
Originally posted by black robb
a guy who's good at throwing stuff Vs a guy who could destroy a tank just by looking at it...tough choice roll eyes (sarcastic)
Good at throwing stuff ? He can kill Cyclops with a paper clip in one second. Cyclops won't even see it coming.

Again, it can go either way.

nimbus006
Yea BullsEYE is nasty if he has any type of weapon in his hand i mean he wont miss more than once if that... so Cyclops better be on his best guard

K3VIL
Bullseye is peak human condition, or near it, Class 600/650 Lbs of strenght at least, he's a master martial artist, he's also the one guy that can hit you through throwing at you everything, even one of his teeth.
He need 1shot to kill Scott, that wouldn't be able to dodge his projectiles, cause he has human speed and reflexes, even Daredevil with his Radar Sense sometimes has major problems into deflecting objects throwd from BE.

nimbus006
Yea depends where this fight starts the closer they are the more it favors Bullseye

hoorayforpeepee
frame 1: i can see bullseye throwing a knife, which (depending on the range) cyclop's might be able to dodge enough to make it non-lethal.

frame 2: bullseye is chunks against a brick wall.

Nataku8188
Bullseye throws normal playing cards with enough power to drive them into a dictionary.

Panel 1: Bullseye throws a knife
Panel 2: Cyclops dies

hoorayforpeepee
as i said, it depends on distance. if bullseye is far enough away, cyclops could dodge the projectile enough to make it non-lethal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.