Thanos Vs Paralax And Phionex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
who will win

Xplosive
Thanos lose badly.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Thanos lose badly.

I never thought I'd see the day. sad

GalacticStorm
I am fire and life incarnate now and forever i am PHOENIX!!!

nimbus006
man Alemaster i thought i was bad at posting threads but you surpass me on levels... you just posted a thread on Thanos vs Galactus and everyone said Galactus would kill him... now your putting Thanos up against 2 that are equals to Galactus if not more powerful.. come on get your facts straight... and im really trying to help you out cuz im a newbie also... you post alot of threads and ppl dont like that when there ridiculous ones like Thanos vs Galactus and this one... and dont worry i posted the same one when i first registered Thanos vs Galactus...lol

Gamma Crush!
I take it you're a Phoenix Fan, GalacticStorm.

Thanos has defeated Parralax in a crossover. I would hardly say that Parralax is even close to Galactus's level of power.

The Phoenix Force, on the other hand, far above Galactus.

The Phoenix and Parralax would win, though Parralax would add little to the outcome of this fight.

nimbus006
well yea i was talking about Phoenix when i said equal too or above Galactus

Superherovandal
crossovers are bull****. Parallax recreated the universe. He would murder Thanos bring him back to life and kill him again(even though Thanos can't really die)

leonheartmm
parallex alone would ass rape both the pheonix force and thanos, what r u talkin about people, thanos is NO MATCH for parallex, neither is galactus or the pheonix force{although pheonix force might be able to put up at least a little fight}

Cosmic Cube
Parralax has all the power of the Oan Battery.

The Phoenix Force is so much more powerful than him.

The Flash
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!

Thanos has defeated Parralax in a crossover. I would hardly say that Parralax is even close to Galactus's level of power. Thanos absorbed Oa's energy.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
I take it you're a Phoenix Fan, GalacticStorm.

Thanos has defeated Parralax in a crossover.

Uhh when was this?

leonheartmm

no, parallex is far more than just that, he is even more powerful than the spectar, he destroyed and then recreated the universe, pheonix is not that powerful and thanos sure as hell aint nowhere near that level of power unless ofcourse he has the infinite gauntlett, then hed be just about equal.

GalacticStorm
"pheonix is not that powerful "

YOU DARE!!!

hoorayforpeepee
parallax is to phoenix force as thanos is to parallax.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonheartmm

no, parallex is far more than just that, he is even more powerful than the spectar, he destroyed and then recreated the universe, pheonix is not that powerful and thanos sure as hell aint nowhere near that level of power unless ofcourse he has the infinite gauntlett, then hed be just about equal.

People assume that Parallax forcefully remade the universe under his own power. Not so. Had it not been for the "Crisis on Infinite Earths," Parallax would never have been able to destroy the ruptured space time continuum. He took advantage of an instability in the continuum created by the crisis, and destroyed reality. Ingenuity played the major role in Parallax's universal conquest, not power. Read "Zero Hour."

The Phoenix Force's power is law throughout the multi-verse. Parallax is out of his league.

The Flash
Parallax and Phoenix are teamed up. I don't understand why you guys are acting as if they're fighting each other.

Cosmic Cube
They would obliterate Thanos.

leonheartmm
yea but its also a fact that parallex beat spectar{n dont any1 dare say that spector was powered down, there is no reason or fact that backs up that claim}, n pheonix is not LAW throughout the MULTIVERSE, pheonix is just an abstarct that threatened to destroy THE UNIVERSE, not the multiverse, please,

anyway, seeing as how parallex and the pheonix are together, this is not even a match up.

Cosmic Cube
Read up on the Phoenix Force.

http://hem.passagen.se/hggblom1/phoenix/phoenix.htm

The Phoenix Force's power transcends the multi-verse.

GalacticStorm
The phoenix force is one entity that exists throughout the multiverse. Its a doctor of existence and is a transitionary force between eternity and death which embodies life and death. Its feats are far greater than parallaxs. When the m'kraan caused the strands of the multiverse to unravel and tear apart the phoenix held on to them and re energised them through her own personal power.

GalacticStorm
It draws its power from the psyches of everything in existence and can also tap into the life forces of life yet born

Cosmic Cube
The Force was created when all of the planes of existance in the multiverse were alligned. After it became aware of itself, it connected with all life in the multiverse, even life yet to be concieved. It's power is infinite.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The phoenix force is one entity that exists throughout the multiverse. Its a doctor of existence and is a transitionary force between eternity and death which embodies life and death. Its feats are far greater than parallaxs. When the m'kraan caused the strands of the multiverse to unravel and tear apart the phoenix held on to them and re energised them through her own personal power.

See that? Parallax rewrites the history of the universe by taking advantage of a space-time rupture caused by the "Crisis on Infinite Earths." The Phoenix Force reconstitutes the multiverse under it's own power.

Superherovandal
yeah but Jean Grey doesn't have all of the Phoenix Force. She only has a tiny fraction of a fraction.

Xplosive
parallex alone would ass rape both the pheonix force and thanos, ]

Yeah right.

Mainstream
your a riot leonheatmm

leonheartmm
yes the pheonix force's power trancends the multiverse, but it was never really a threat to the multiverse, it was only a threat to the universe{just like entropy claimed that he was beyond the boundry of the mutliverse, but actually all he succeded in destroying was 1 single universe.

JWangSDC
EXACTLY. people give parrallax way too mcuh credit. He's not THAT Powerful...and of course now with Rebirth when we talk about parrallax it becomes kind of confusiong

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
People assume that Parallax forcefully remade the universe under his own power. Not so. Had it not been for the "Crisis on Infinite Earths," Parallax would never have been able to destroy the ruptured space time continuum. He took advantage of an instability in the continuum created by the crisis, and destroyed reality. Ingenuity played the major role in Parallax's universal conquest, not power. Read "Zero Hour."

The Phoenix Force's power is law throughout the multi-verse. Parallax is out of his league.

JWangSDC
Becuase they're trying to explain power levels. Stop being condescending when you're the foolass

Originally posted by The Flash
Parallax and Phoenix are teamed up. I don't understand why you guys are acting as if they're fighting each other.

leonheartmm

dont u know flash. fightin is all we do, were fightin cause we love to fight over the most ridiculous things.

GalacticStorm
Ok fair enough there was a misunderstanding. What a one sided battle. Thanos stands no chance.

The Flash
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Becuase they're trying to explain power levels. Stop being condescending when you're the foolass Calling me a 'foolass' and yet you don't know how to spell certain words and can't even quote properly. BTW, 'foolass' is not a word.

Mider
Come on guys were talking about Thanos He would probably come up with someone to beat the both of them. :P

Cosmic Cube
Calling me a 'foolass' and yet you don't know how to spell certain words and can't even quote properly. BTW, 'foolass' is not a word.

LMAO. WTF is a "Foolass?" Sounds pretty bad.

Cosmic Cube
yes the pheonix force's power trancends the multiverse, but it was never really a threat to the multiverse, it was only a threat to the universe{just like entropy claimed that he was beyond the boundry of the mutliverse, but actually all he succeded in destroying was 1 single universe.

The Phoenix Force isn't malevolent. It has saved the multiverse. If it wanted to destroy or rebuild the multiverse, it could. The Phoenix Force has only awareness, no emotion. It doesn't feel love, or hatred, or greed, or any other human emotion. It has no reason to dominate the multiverse. But it could.

guy222
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
who will win

thanos loses

quanchi112
whats with all the misspelling in this thread.

KMC_Drifter
It's called posting while drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.