Quasar V's Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
i've recently discovered that Quasar can bypass magical energy fields as if they weren't there....... so can he take the Juggernaut with no trouble whatsoever? or will Juggy put up a decent fight and win it?

"Fortunately, magicians have no control over the energies he manipulates so he should be able to slam an energy construct through a mystical shield of Seraphim, for instance"

http://www.quantumzone.org/behind_the_scenes/everything_quantum-bands.html

and can someone give me an idea of what his Quantum armour is capable of withstanding

armandovalles
I'm assuming your using Classic Juggy in this battle, and he would beat the shit out of Quasar.

DigiMark007
From the site you gave, I don't think he'd necessaily just walk over any magician-type. Perhaps he can bypass magical energy fields, but he can't absorb them, negate them, overtake them, etc. The site says that contrastingly, magic can affect him quite easily as well. Without shutting off Juggs' magical source (which he can't do) Juggs remains relatively impervious to harm.

Q's still really powerful and all, so I don't think Juggs would win. I'd call it a draw, since Juggs' magic-powered punches would probably rip through Q's constructs as fast as Q could make them, but Q also wouldn't let Juggs get to him either.

-DM

Scoobless
i know magical forces can penetrate his shields just as easily as he can penetrate theirs...... but Quasar has speed and flight on his side....... so i was thinking he could pummel Juggs straight through his field from a distance

DigiMark007
Not a bad idea, but the magic transforms Marko Cain entirely...he went from a weakling to a stud because of the magic. I don't think there's a beginning or end to his "field"...he's just invulnerable (even discounting the armor)...it might be different with someone like Strange, who has magic shields but little else. Strange could attack Quasar easily, but Q could attack Strange just as easily. It would be an interesting fight. Juggs wouldn't catch Q though so I stand by my verdict of a draw.

-DM

Scoobless
cool........ you got any info on what Quasars armour has stood up to before?

DigiMark007
No sorry, don't know about his armor...but thanks for helping me learn a bunch more about Quasar just before the amalgam tourney. wink

Not that it helps a ton (he's a good pick)...and this fight was actually rather interesting to think about too, even barring the tourney knowledge.

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No sorry, don't know about his armor...but thanks for helping me learn a bunch more about Quasar just before the amalgam tourney. wink

that's why i started this thread..... just been considering my opponents..... truth be told i'm not that worried about any of the combo's i've seen..... i made my amalgam to be well rounded and i think i have a good chance against all the current combos

i posted that link to the Quantum band info site when i chose Quasar..... it's in the second round of the draft

not trying to hide any info from my victims........ i want them to go down swinging

evil face

DigiMark007
Yeah...you have a good team...Wally is your kicker. I wouldn't mind fighting you because I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I think would make it an interesting fight, but I've seen how you debate, so I'd be just as happy if I didn't meet you for a while.

I've also been trying to dig up old threads on guys in the tourney that I'm not completely familiar with...helps to know how others have argued for/against them.

-DM

gogogadgetgo
bump

Bentley
Digi, if Vulcan can absorb magical energies I'm betting Quasar can do it also.

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
Digi, if Vulcan can absorb magical energies I'm betting Quasar can do it also.

It's from 2005 bro. wink

But sure, maybe he can.

Bentley
I posted a message for you in the respect forum biscuits

KillAll
i really cant see quasar winning, or penetrating juggernauts force field...that website says SHOULD, being the key word, be able to go through a force field.

however nothing has ever penetrated juggernauts force field. ever. also, anything that quasar makes will be shattered and in a hurry. it wont stop juggernaut.

but i'm not sure how fast he is or how long he would evade juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Digi
It's from 2005 bro. wink

But sure, maybe he can.

I'm going to respond to this in about a year or two from now.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Scoobless
....... so can he take the Juggernaut with no trouble whatsoever?

Yeah. stick out tongue Its called BFR.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm going to respond to this in about a year or two from now.

You're running out of time.

heh, pre-scan required threads.... anyone still think Quasar > Magic?

laughing out loud

peejayd
Originally posted by KillAll
i really cant see quasar winning,

* what??? do you know how fast Quasar is? confused

Originally posted by KillAll
but i'm not sure how fast he is or how long he would evade juggernaut.

* ok, it's obvious you don't know Quasar...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.