Webdoc 17.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eleonora
Shouldn't we have it already?
Suggestions anyone? It could be about Padme.........

astrofan428
They need one about the filming of the big duel.

jedi2187
How many Web docs were there for E II?

MOTHERBOX
I would say 20 but i dont know becouse the others only had 12.

one of them said more on general greivous later so my bet is that one should be coming soon.

Jedi Priestess
Oh my gosh that right it's the end of the month! Generally Webdocs are the last business day of the month, so it should be tomorrow and since we were promised a full one of Grevious and tomorrow is the last one I think, I'm betting that's who it will be on. Or possibly Palpatine.

astrofan428
A Palpatine one would be good.

Jedi Priestess
Oh I hope not, his interview nearly put me to sleep.

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Oh I hope not, his interview nearly put me to sleep. laughing 2 funny yet so true it would have been nice if they showed footage of the other films while he was talking.

Eleonora
I thought it was an interesting interview.
Personally I'd like the next wd to be about Padme and her relationship with Anakin (much more interesting than props, graphics and all that boring technical stuff, no disrespect).

tlbauerle
I actually really liked the interview...."What part?" "The Emperor of the Universe." "Oh...right. So we'll be doing it then!" Great!

I think we still have a few more webdocs because last time they went one or two more after the release of the film.

Can't wait....

Darth_Vader05
I would love to see a web doc on The Origins Of The Sith for web doc 17 any one else agree with me?

bill9d9
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
I would love to see a web doc on The Origins Of The Sith for web doc 17 any one else agree with me?

That would be cool, but I doubt those things will be explained to us (not when they could make a ton of money off that subject in books).

jedi2187
They'll prolly do one of Hayden getting into the suit.

vader519
How about one on the music. I know John Williams did one for TPM, but what about for ROTS> That would be cool too. To hear how he came up with battle of the heroes.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by jedi2187
They'll prolly do one of Hayden getting into the suit.

Errr that would be webdoc 16.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by vader519
How about one on the music. I know John Williams did one for TPM, but what about for ROTS> That would be cool too. To hear how he came up with battle of the heroes.

Y'know you're right...maybe since they did one for TPM, and not AOTC...maybe they won't do one for ROTS. It might be nice...but probably no luck.

Whatever it is...its the last webdoc before the flick so it will be sure to pump us up.

JKozzy
Oh my gosh that right it's the end of the month! Generally Webdocs are the last business day of the month, so it should be tomorrow and since we were promised a full one of Grevious and tomorrow is the last one I think, I'm betting that's who it will be on. Or possibly Palpatine. I think they said they were gonna put out webdocs after the movie's release, so this probably isn't the last one.

DARTH DADDY
If they do one on GG, I hope it doesn't show too much of him. There are still somethings I would like to be surprised at seeing. I think he has been kind of a mystery all this time. We've had a few finished shots of him, but nothing really major. The C3 video showed a little bit more of him, but he is still kinda mysterious. I like the thought of more on Padme and her issues, or OB1 and how he deals with the changes in Anakin.

MOTHERBOX
Errr that would be webdoc 16. LOL laughing

Yup it would be.

<----Huge superman fan BTW whats your thoughts on the new suit?

Lord Banshee
I dont think this one is about GG.

Lord Tyrant
To Hell With the WD, We Need Doc.

Making of Revenge: Preproduction (From Script to Screen)

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by MOTHERBOX
LOL laughing

Yup it would be.

<----Huge superman fan BTW whats your thoughts on the new suit?

eh too washed out I think. But Supes is the man. Im loving Smallville these days. yes

LandoSpeeder2
I missed last nights episode, I was at best buy sad

southtownbluz
You missed an awesome episode. Clark makes his move on Lana, so to speak. I think Smallville has really grown into one of the best shows on television. THe dialogue is really crisp and the acting has gotten even better as time goes on. I love how Clark has matured. I can actually see him growing into the Christopher Reeves character.

HAROLD
Smallville is lame.

DeVi| D0do
I agree

Prod
I have never seen it...but why r we talking bout that anyways???

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I missed last nights episode, I was at best buy sad

You can always download it. cool

theshakl
hey well its the last webdoc..ever..so it better be about something really emotional or something... "the end"
i don'tk now

Mist
could someone maybe list the webdocs, and say what they are about?

like Webdoc 1 - Grievous, Webdoc 2 - Grievous.....etc...

i have only seen two of them embarrasment

Sith Master X
I hope it's on Palps.

DeVi| D0do
Return of the Ewoks? blink

LandoSpeeder2

LandoSpeeder2
13:Ten Gallons of Buildings

To capture the enormous trees of Kashyyyk, the sinkhole cities of Utapau, or the lava rivers of Mustafar on HD, George Lucas could not rely on exotic locales on this planet. Instead, he tasked the Model Shop at Industrial Light & Magic to create these new worlds for Episode III. The results are some of the largest, most intricate miniatures ever constructed for a Star Wars film. Here's a tour of these new planets-in-the-making, featuring exclusive test footage of Mustafar's lava flows in action.

14:B-107: The Life of an HD Tape

Not bound to the limitations and time-intensive processes associated with traditional film, the all-digital Episode III still has an elaborate production process spanning continents and disciplines. Follow the life of "tape B-107" as it begins its Sith journey on a soundstage in Sydney and ultimately delivers a big-screen battle that once again pits Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker against the evil Count Dooku.

15:The Creatures of Episode III

There's a galaxy full of fascinating life-forms filling out the frames of Revenge of the Sith. Some will be realized digitally, while others major beings and species will be brought to life on the screen by the Creature Shop. The art of practical creature crafting is also an advanced one, benefiting from the latest innovations. In this video, visit the Creature Shop and have a glimpse of what went into the creation of Utapauns, Neimoidians and more to be seen in Episode III.

16:Going to the Dark Side

When Anakin Skywalker first stood before the Jedi Council as a nine-year old boy, Yoda laid out his future in a progression that began with fear and ended with suffering. The final steps of that journey will take place in Revenge of the Sith, with Hayden Christensen playing Anakin at the most important juncture in his life. George Lucas selected Christensen for his ability to play dark, and in this episode, the darkness will consume Skywalker as he becomes Darth Vader. Hear from Christensen as he undertakes this journey, with insights from crew and co-stars.

Mist
eek! cool thanks lando!

LandoSpeeder2
You welcome cool

Prod
tell me If u would like me to post any...

DeVi| D0do
so... what's this Return of the Ewoks HS video? It's not the webdoc is it?

Prod
NO it is not...it was about some random kid who put himslef in an ewok costume and was walking around the set...met luke han and leia...it was completely random and I didnt find it funny...

LandoSpeeder2
Doubt it, besides there aren't ewoks in episode III is their

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by southtownbluz
I think Smallville has really grown into one of the best shows on television.

You mean LOST, Right??

stick out tongue

tlbauerle
I could never get into smallville...I have this thing about screwing with continuity and re-writing back stories for the amusement of pop culture guru teeny boppers. Probably why I have some issues with the prequels.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I have this thing about screwing with continuity and re-writing back stories for the amusement of pop culture guru teeny boppers

Why thank you, I think. laughing out loud

And that wasnt some random kid who put himself in the Ewok costume. That was the kid who PLAYED Wicket for heavens sake. And for us old timers I thought the vid was quite cool. They made that video when it was still being called REVENGE of the Jedi. smile

mtryder
Smallville is a great show. One of the few that I still make an effort to watch on a weekly basis.

lourock
smallville just doesnt add up with the continuity of the superman stories. i rather wait till 2006 when superman returns and lets see what singer does with the story.

mtryder
think of it as EU--> not exactly in line with everything in the official story, but an entertaining and well thought-out take nonetheless

tlbauerle
and it better be good considering singer was bought off X3 for this.

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
You mean LOST, Right??

stick out tongue

Damn right. Happy Dance

MOTHERBOX
eh too washed out I think. But Supes is the man. Im loving Smallville these days. yes Yeah I think most of the ep's this season are just meh embarrasment

I still watch it becouse of
http://teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld/blog/D20050108/11909_368459045_chloe2_H160839_L.jpg stick out tongue

Eleonora
Any news yet?

The Ones
nope.

Eleonora
Damn

HAROLD
Originally posted by Prod
tell me If u would like me to post any...
I WOULD, you pansy. Last time I asked, you said you 'couldn't find any'.

Jedi Priestess
You sure are rude for someone who's been here less than a month. And E, there wont be any news for probably at least another 10 hours or so.

ImperialPEZ
Thanks, JP, for your attempts to bring compassion and sanity back to the forums, but I am afraid that by the time you get the newbies under control, it will be too late for our community, our way of life, and the movie will already be released.

jedi2187
Yeah I think most of the ep's this season are just meh embarrasment

http://teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld/blog/D20050108/11909_368459045_chloe2_H160839_L.jpg stick out tongue

Mmmm....Chloe....

Eleonora
Originally posted by HAROLD
I WOULD, you pansy. Last time I asked, you said you 'couldn't find any'.

Pansy??? laughing laughing laughing
At least he can spell "definitely".

TheForceSupreme
Yeah I think most of the ep's this season are just meh embarrasment

Lois > chloe > Lana

Did you see that dress lois had on last week at the prom.

HOT!! Happy Dance

Eleonora
I really think we should return on topic *lol* laughing out loud

lourock
any news about the webdoc?

LandoSpeeder2
It's comeing tonight

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by lourock
any news about the webdoc?

For at least the 40th time in the last 5 months. The OS doesnt usually update on Webdoc days until around 7-8 PST. And the webdocs usually come the last business day of the month. Altho this was already stated in this thread once. Coming in here and posting any news, wont make it happen any sooner.

geet
This is the last one before the release on the 19th so it should be goood smile

LandoSpeeder2
Oh yeah, it's not the last day of the month today is it.

Morridini
For at least the 40th time in the last 5 months. The OS doesnt usually update on Webdoc days until around 7-8 PST.
I still haven't learn what all the different time zones in USA is called. Could u tell me what that is in GMT?

Jedi Priestess
PST= -8 GMT

Morridini
Ok, thanks.
So that would be... like 02:00 AM here.

The Ones
then it should be up. unless you mean 8 AM or PM tomorrow sad

IRON EDDIE 666
PST= -8 GMT
So about 9 hours left to go then. sad

Jedi Priestess
no more like 3 or 4 unless they are in a big hurry to get out of the office today

lourock
For at least the 40th time in the last 5 months. The OS doesnt usually update on Webdoc days until around 7-8 PST. And the webdocs usually come the last business day of the month. Altho this was already stated in this thread once. Coming in here and posting any news, wont make it happen any sooner.

but is asking a question about information concerning it such a big problem? it cant be that big of a problem cause you took time out to type a response and further the thread even more.

LandoSpeeder2
but is asking a question about information concerning it such a big problem? it cant be that big of a problem cause you took time out to type a response and further the thread even more. What JP posted is the only info there is on it right now.

BAILY
I say the Webdoc is about Bail Organa.... my man..... or it better be... bc I want lots of Bail scenes.... or even Yoda.... give us YODA!!!

geet
7 more minutes?

Oh, and btw, did you get my pm BAILY?

Jedi Priestess
but is asking a question about information concerning it such a big problem? it cant be that big of a problem cause you took time out to type a response and further the thread even more.

No the problem is that it is asked every single month at least 10 times on the day the webdoc is due because some of you have the patience of a 3 year old. Now if you want to continue b!tching about my post Im more than happy to oblige you.

geet
Don't piss the Mistress man, she will beat you down until you can't breathe no expression

Darth Plagueis
Hmmm...Hyperspace just posted about a half-dozen new items, but no webdoc yet...some interesting articles and a short story.
What exactly is JP obliging now??

Jedi Priestess
Well that's not good........they have been known to give us the shaft on occasion. sad

kiadimundijedi
Where is it???

Darth Plagueis
Go to Hyperspace and ask there...We don't know!

DarkYoda
Come on Webdoc!! dance

geet
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Hmmm...Hyperspace just posted about a half-dozen new items, but no webdoc yet...some interesting articles and a short story.
What exactly is JP obliging now??

Actually...I see nothing new..

darthmonkey9206
it will probably come tommorrow.

EHmasterJedi
blah im tired going to bed lol

Jedi Priestess
They already updated, we arent getting one tonight, and they dont work on the weekends. So no point waiting for it anymore till next week if then.

darthmonkey9206
I was pretty sure they work on saturday but not sunday..

lourock
it doesnt matter how many times its asked....you dont have to answer it...if its such a burden then dont speak on it

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
I was pretty sure they work on saturday but not sunday..

They have never EVER updated on a Saturday. Not gonna happen.

HAROLD
Originally posted by Eleonora
Pansy??? laughing laughing laughing
At least he can spell "definitely". I can spell 'definitely'.

Eleonora
That's what I said. Can't you read?

EHmasterJedi
Are you guys sure that we're even supost to get another webdoc

Eleonora
It's generally aknowledged that there are 4 more webdocs to come but we don't know for sure. It would be very disappointing if there weren't any.

tlbauerle
Maybe on the 2nd....

BLAST!

Prod
Cant wait for the webdoc...will it be tonight???

Torik_Shai
No, they don't update on weekends.

Prod
aw...that suckssad

Prod
wait...OS just updated...but only with BotH vid???What the f**k?

see???:

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_music_video_480_dl.mov

theshakl
i think it ends with the Vader webdoc..not only does it make sence to end with a webdoc about the main character...but its 16 webdocs..and thats an even number... we had 12 on the last 2 dvds..and they split them up into 6.... how they gonna split up 17 webdocs?

lourock
music video was okay. saw most of that thru spoilers online.

darthmonkey9206
I thought they did update on saturday, JP. wink

theshakl
nevermind.... so can someone please put it up??

Rebel Sith
holy crapola, can someone post a torrent or pm me!!!!!!

Rebel Sith
cant believe they posted it on a saturday, them sneaky little ninjas!!!

theshakl
ninjas! ahhh....wizard ninjas...

lucasfilm
yeah everyone.. its up! can anyone put up a link?

Jedi Priestess
Im uploading and Ill put it in the other thread. This one needs to be closed.

lourock
whistle coming from the "i think im master of the forum"

Jedi Priestess
Oh yet another fool who wants to yank my chain, bring it little man.... evil face

and FYI, Im master of The Alliance and thats plenty good.

Darth Plagueis
And you know it CANNOT be easy being a Jedi Priestess in a place just crawling with Darth ****heads!!!
stick out tongue

ab2421
They have never EVER updated on a Saturday. Not gonna happen.

I think this was the second time that they posted on Sat... the last time was for the Episode III Official Title Announcement!!! Cummon, how could you forget that day? cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.