Can someone help me out here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shujinko_2005
Can someone please tell me what video games besides KOTOR 1 and 2 are considered canon?

Darth_Janus
Hm. Most of the video games out are considered secondary canon, along with books, comics, and other EU things. Movies themselves are considered primary canon, although the distinction is blurry at best.

Shujinko_2005
Oh that's cool! So the Jedi Knight series are considered canon too, i take it.. that's good to hear

Darth_Janus
Of course. Lucasfilm and Lucasarts signed off on all Star Wars products, dating back to the cheesy Atari and Nintendo versions.

Doctor Strange
Actually, of all the star wars games I've played, KOTOR seems to screw with with the EU cannon the most.

Shujinko_2005
Also, is it true what i heard about the lightside endings of Kotor, Jedi Academy, kotor 2 etc being the "official" ones?

Wanderer259
The Light Side ending to KotOR is indeed the "official" or canon ending, supposedly according to Lucas himself. As for KotOR II and Jedi Academy, I have no idea. I wasn't aware Jedi Academy even had different endings.

Darth_Janus
Me either. That game got too boring to beat.

KOTOR may be a mess to fit into EU, but I like it's background and storylines best.

Shujinko_2005
****SPOILERS****

Jedi Academy has indeed 2 endings. In the lightside one you fight Tavion in the end then Marka Ragnos possesses her and u fight Tavion (with M.Ragnos) inside. After that M.Ragnos is sealed back in his tomb and Kyle and Luke congratulate Jaden. In the darkside one u kill Tavion for the M. Ragnos's scepter, than Kyle steps in and u fight him. After u defeat him, Luke appears and saves Kyle who is under a pile of rocks. Kyle then says that Jaden is his responsability and that he will go after him. In the end we see Jaden in a star destroyer with an evil look in his eyes.

Fishy
I like the Dark side ending a lot more, its so much better... Why the hell didn't they just made that the official one? What is it with games with multiple endings always choosing the light side one?

LanİeWindu™
Actually ALL of EU, be it books, comics, video games...are Non-Canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.