What IF! The Sentry and Phoenix had a child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
What If! The Sentry and Phoenix had a child, how powerful would he/she would be?

armandovalles
it would be so poweful that just by speaking it would probably destroy the universe, and could probly even have enough power to challenge LT.

David Duchovony
Pretty powerful. They would have twins named, Totality and Embodiment. Totality would have supreme reality manipulation powers and would have the power to ignite or extinguish stars with a mere thought. Embodiment would have the power to absorb all light energy and in essence would be the most powerful and sentient black hole in existence. He would also have limited reality bending. Both are immortal and rank just beneath the abstract beings. Both have awesomely powerful telepathy and can read every thought in the universe while engaging in battle. They can travel at an undetermined amount of times greater than light-speed. With their respective mights they could destroy a fully powered Galactus, 2 average Celestials or a full powered Franklin Richards.

colossus17
what if supemran prime and galactus had a kid?

the Darkone
One child, not twins man what are you trying to do kill the universe. One child please

David Duchovony
It'd be golden and ugly with a stupid crown. Also, it still would be no match for jplatinum or The Hulk's shorts or Ben Grimm's wiener.

colossus17
ben grimm's weiner VS. JP.....the weapon of doom....VS. the most dangerous man in the omniverse

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
ben grimm's weiner VS. JP.....the weapon of doom....VS. the most dangerous man in the omniverse all hail Grimm's mighty wang

David Duchovony
Oh, what a battle it shall be. You there, peasant. Bring me my Batman underwear. I must see this battle in all its, bs glory.

brainchild81
Cyclops would start banging chix left & right to get back @ her.

colossus17
TRT

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
TRT TRTT

David Duchovony
Nah Wolverine would kick Cykes ass and tap that ass. Am I right colossus?

colossus17
right as hell cool

David Duchovony
Damn colossus didn't even see that raid coming.

Paola
doh

colossus17
me neither....dam....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.