Battle of the Elements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRW
Planeteers

Earth
Fire
Wind
Water
Heart
Captain Planet

VS

WITCH

will=energy
irma=water
taranee=fire
cornelia=earth
hay-lin=wind

VS

Sailor Moon

Moon=moon
Mars=fire
Mercury=ice and water
Venus=beauty and love
Jupiter= thunder

VS

Storm =weather
Crystla=all the elements

VS

human torch
iceman

JRW
can anyone tell me who JP and LT are thats is the whole reason for creating this stupid thread

colossus17
JP is basically the god in marvel and DC universe....LT= living tribunal is his servent...he balances the mystical forces in the multiverse....and makes sure the balance of evil and good is equal....JP created him...not only being the god of marvel and DC universe he is also the god of martial arts and has mastered at least 4,764,987,345.8 forms of martial arts. he exists in the a plane of existence beyond everyones understanding..even himself's

JRW
thank you

David Duchovony
Yea and he's more than likely banged Stifler's mom.

colossus17
haha.......think we should tell him who JP really is>

David Duchovony
Nah... He can't handle the the truth. He's just a wee baby.

colossus17
yes somethings should be left alone.....

David Duchovony
Hey colossus I'm logging off for a bit. Might be back in an hour or so.

colossus17
aight c ya bro

whirlysplat
Originally posted by colossus17
JP is basically the god in marvel and DC universe....LT= living tribunal is his servent...he balances the mystical forces in the multiverse....and makes sure the balance of evil and good is equal....JP created him...not only being the god of marvel and DC universe he is also the god of martial arts and has mastered at least 4,764,987,345.8 forms of martial arts. he exists in the a plane of existence beyond everyones understanding..even himself's

WTF roll eyes (sarcastic)

colossus17
? cool

David Duchovony
LOL.

biskit13
fire an ice aint the only elements, and avalanche controls the "earth" as much as "earth" from the planeteers, and besides, ELEMENTS?, what of STORM?

Kento
Captain Planet kicks all their butts cause he gets stronger everything they attack him with.

David Duchovony
Where the hell ya been Kento?

biskit13
Captain Planet's weakness is what, dirt, toxic waste, grime, (anything not clean),,,"PIGPEN" from the Peanuts could beat captain Planet

Kento
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Where the hell ya been Kento? Here, there, everywhere in between.

Kento
Originally posted by biskit13
Captain Planet's weakness is what, dirt, toxic waste, grime, (anything not clean),,,"PIGPEN" from the Peanuts could beat captain Planet stick out tongue Cap would just pour water on him, and get him clean.

colossus17
guys the point of this thread as the starter stated was for him to know the nature of JP and his servent the living tribunal...since i have provided him with a sufficient answer thanx to my great genious .your puny comments are irrelevant.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by colossus17
guys the point of this thread as the starter stated was for him to know the nature of JP and his servent the living tribunal...since i have provided him with a sufficient answer thanx to my great genious .your puny comments are irrelevant.

Unlike Bea Arthur, that joke never gets old.

colossus17
lol laughing

chilled monkey
It would come down to Captain Planet vs W.I.T.C.H. Remember that when the Captain is summoned, the Planeteers have no powers.

It would be close, but I think that the Guardians would take it. It's five to one after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.