storm VS cap america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
this fight takes place ina big wide tall cage with sand for a floor(inferno cage) they are starting on opposite sides of the cage who wins?? keep in mind this is a big cage so storm can easily manuever and the bars that cover the cage are metal. this was inspired of the inferno thread

David Duchovony
Cap dies.

JRW
And the winner is.......... STORM

Scoobless
the cage isn't that big

Originally posted by laydiiplayette
a square 25 square feet long and wide, and about 30 feet high.

it's also got a ceiling so she can't fly out

that's just under 10 metres across....... cap can nail her with the shield from 10 metres before she can conjure up a sandstorm

stormfront13
who gave you those measurments?? it has floors and it is way high and big enough for stoem to maneuver. its about the arena sized(storms mini-series) have you watched the show to see it??

Scoobless
those figures are a direct quote from laydiiplayette.... as you can see above the actual figures

those are the measurements for the Inferno cage and are the basis for my arguments that Cap would win

black robb
Storm scores a win for all the brothas and sistas smokin'

stormfront13
it doesn't matter his only hope of winning is hitting her which he can't. storm just has too many ways of dodging it

pr1983
i'm sorry, i missed the part where storm was given super human reflexes...

oh wait, i didnt, and she doesnt...

25 feet is nothing to someone as experienced as cap...

Swanky-Tuna
She'll fly at mach 3 out of the way of Cap's shield... and right through the cage making a big bloody mess.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
She'll fly at mach 3 out of the way of Cap's shield... and right through the cage making a big bloody mess.

laughing

stormfront13
cap has to throw the shield. unless he's invisable she's going to see it. the shield isn't a heat seaker or at least i've never seen it do that in tho ceomics. she will see he is going to throw it therefore knowing to move or get out ofnthe way. his only hope of winning is to hit her with the shield which he won't be able to cause his first throw right away will miss seeing as she will see it and she has dealt with harder thngs in the danger room

ZephroCarnelian
Captain America is human perfection.

In terms of reflexes and fighting skill, Storm is nothing to him.

Captain America can disable her with his shield in a splitsecond.

She won't have a chance to summon any lightning bolts etc.

"Feel my wrath puny foe! Lightning of the air, cleanse this place of the foul stench of..."

SMACK!!!!!!!

Falls to the floor with Caps shield sticking into her face...

stormfront13
how will that happen when they are on opposite sides of the room. cap isn't flash and will take at least 2 seconds to throw it at top speed. she has didged harder things before what makes this time so diferent??

ZephroCarnelian
Opposite sides of a small cage.

And Cap could simply throw his shield against the cage - it would bounce around in there like a lethal air-hockey disc. She can't dodge it forever.

And besides - he is the ultimate battle-thinker. He'd outsmart her no problem.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
how will that happen when they are on opposite sides of the room. cap isn't flash and will take at least 2 seconds to throw it at top speed. she has didged harder things before what makes this time so diferent??
Two seconds? Good god, he's not made of stone. It'd probably be half a second or less depending on how he throws it.

And not only does she have to dodge it but she has to dodge the rebound too, which she won't see.

DarkCrawler
Agree. Cap wins.

Whirl....

Storm: "Ha! I dodg..."

SMACK!

Swanky-Tuna
Meh, I'm kind of on the fence. She can alway zap Cap with hand bolts, which I'm surprised Stormfront hasn't said a million times already, but Cap is pretty quick on the shield.

jplatinum
Storm wins unless cap gets in close cause throwing the sheild won't cut it.
Storm wins.

stormfront13
you are seriously underestimating storm. all it takes is one second to duck down. so you are basically saying it will take less than one second for him to throw it and it to make it to her. thats bs and you know it. all it will take is one bolt and cap is out. thats it he is stil human he won't be fighting full force after one. she will take him out before he tryes to do the same to her

Draco69
She'd could just protect herself with an airshield. Which has deflect bullets.

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
She'd could just protect herself with an airshield. Which has deflect bullets. since when the hell could she do that

Draco69
Since Claramont said she could create EMPs too.

stormfront13
she gotten very good with her powers. in affect she learned how to do an emp and- but thats not new she's alwys been able to manipulate those fields. but now she can do a gravity thing. but yeds the air shield will work. i don't see anyway for him to take her out. the shield ain't hitting her she has dodged much worse. she can taske him out as son as the shield leaves his hand. or even efore he throws it.

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
Since Claramont said she could create EMPs too. and just like she can crap hailstones and pee acid rain

Draco69
She can create acid rain too. Not problem with our polluted earth.

stormfront13
she threated someone with it in the ultimate univese

Draco69
She could do it. She could probably create it accidently. It happens when pollution gets accumlated in storm clouds.

stormfront13
i have heard of it but don't know that much about it excatley can you provde info??

Draco69
Not really. Just that happens near urban areas. As I said she could do it by accident. As long as there is sufficient pollution in a storm cloud than acid rain happens.

stormfront13
no im mean is it actually acid?? or is it like acidy mist or something??

Draco69
It's actually acid. It's rare to find acid rain that is harmful to humans though. Usually it just burns away plants or fertile soil.

ZephroCarnelian
It's got very very very very very low concentration of sulphuric acid in it...

enough to maybe burn you if it rained on you for several months.

stormfront13
maybe she could fina a way for it to harm people. i mean in ultimate she said that she would bring down acid rain to this one guy

Draco69
That's true.

stormfront13
or maybe shge could produce massive amounts for it to hrm someone. idk its just a theory, it might not even be useful to her

ZephroCarnelian
No chance. You'd have to concentrate it a thousand times over before you'd even feel it.

Acid rain is such a misnomer. It should be called 'citric rain', twould be more accurate, lol.

Draco69
Ahhhhhh. Zephro so smart.

ZephroCarnelian
Y soak someone in lemon juice when you can zap them with 100,000volts anyway lol?

stormfront13
lol well if she is ever facing someone like plant man then it would be handy

ZephroCarnelian
Or The Amazing Mr Slow.

"Feel the effects of a thousand years of corrosion, villain!"

Creates acid rain storm.

"No! A thousand years of this and I shall erode away! I must flee!"

A thousand years later, all that's left is one shoe...

stormfront13
lol i hope that she culd find a way to use it cause imo it would be a really cool power for her to use. idk maybe claremont will come back and do it lol. hopefully not him. but someone else. idk i just hope she finally uses it soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.