Doomsday Vs. Thanos(no Ig)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WOLVERINEFAN
NOT A FIGHT TO THE DEATH. THAT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG......HOW ABOUT A FIGHT TILL ONE GETS KNOCKED OUT. ANY COMMENTS?

King Burger
Belongs in the Comic Book "Vs." forum page.

But anyway, welcome aboard.

TheFilmProphet
Hello! mobile

jplatinum
Thanos will have his hands full, but he might pull off a win.
Doubt it though.
Especially, without the ig.

jinzin
DD can't be KOed...lol

Xplosive
You mean phyisicall fight, I would still go wtih Thanos.

nimbus006
Thanos in every type of fight

kgkg
Thanos pimp slap DD and sends him packing.

If he did that to Champion with power gem

DD will be no prob

Linkalicious
I think Doomsday would give Thanos a pretty good run for his money because Thanos would probably underestimate Doomsday since he isn't exactly an "intelligent" being.

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I think Doomsday would give Thanos a pretty good run for his money because Thanos would probably underestimate Doomsday since he isn't exactly an "intelligent" being.
ya but not much DD can do.

did you see the fight with Champion.

Linkalicious
No, but I wish I had. What comic was it in?

Either way, Doomsday has always had a way of exceeding expectations.

kgkg
Thanos Quest #1 i posted scans of it somewhere in this forum.

He had the power gem also.

Thanos > Champion with Power Gem >>> Champion >>>>>Doomsday> Thor , Hulk , Superman

WOLVERINEFAN
DOOMSDAY HAS BEEN KILLED ALREADY BY STRENGTH.....HE HAS ALREADY BEEN KILLED BY COSMIC POWER(SHOWS IT IN DOOMSDAY HUNTER/PREY) AND CAN SURVIVE SPACE......THANOS CAN DO NOTHING......DOOMSDAY WINS

Linkalicious
doh! I forgot about the whole "gaining the gems" in the first place.

I thought he basically tricked all of the champions into giving up their gems....or was that just one of the beings?

kgkg
doh! I forgot about the whole "gaining the gems" in the first place.

I thought he basically tricked all of the champions into giving up their gems....or was that just one of the beings?
You mean the elders?

ya he got all the gems .

First from in-betweener , Champion , runner etc.

DD can't die so what? Do you guys really think Thanos will be hurt by a physical moron who is noting put brute?

Like I said Thanos has pimp Slapped: Hulk, Drax , SS etc with ease DD is no different.

Linkalicious
I'd be interested in seeing what effect Doomsday's bone protrusions have on Thanos. I'm sure they'd have a significant effect on him.

kgkg
Thanos seem to be getting stonger and stonger.

I have never seen him get his ass kicked(badly).

Even Odin , Tyrant , Galactus , Beyonder had trouble K.Oing Thanos

last time i check Superman was giving DD trouble in the newer comics.

WOLVERINEFAN
DOOMSDAY CAN NOT KILL THANOS......HE CAN ONLY KNOCK HIM OUT AND HE CAN DO THAT BY STABBING HIM OVER AND OVER WITH HIS BONEY KNUCKLES AND KNEES.....ANYTHING THAT CAN STAB THROUGH SUPERMAN IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

Linkalicious
I may be mistaken but I think Thanos' skin is tougher than Superman's skin.

I'm not sure about the newer Superman comics. I heard Doomsday turned into a 'sentient' being and now he's pretty much Mr. Niceguy.

Doomsday from Hunter/Prey was impressive.

kgkg
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
DOOMSDAY CAN NOT KILL THANOS......HE CAN ONLY KNOCK HIM OUT AND HE CAN DO THAT BY STABBING HIM OVER AND OVER WITH HIS BONEY KNUCKLES AND KNEES.....ANYTHING THAT CAN STAB THROUGH SUPERMAN IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

he can kill Thanos

so now DD's stabbing is more powerful

Than Glactus's power cosmic?
Odins mystical powers?
Champions strength?

lol

Wynndar
Doomsday? are u serious? bony protrusions? Thanos is basically immune to all forms of conventional physical injury. The only non-transcendant being to take him on physically was Tyrant, a creation of Galactus who had conquered whole galaxies. BTW Odin beat Thanos but he didnt KO him; he just proved to be more powerful...in the end Thanos jus got up and brushed his shoulder off.

JWangSDC
LMAO fanboy, you are retarded.

If DD is so powerful, how come he couldn't even hurt superman after he became sentient? I mean....he shouldn't be able to be hurt by physical force anymore right? Face it, Doomsday is a chump...back when he was new there was all thsi hype about him but they've made him just another Superman level villain. Remember how diesel darkseid used to be? but now look @ him, superman usually beats him and from an objective viewpoint darkseid is on par with superman, only slightly more powerful.

Doomsday would get PWNED by thanos...PWNED so freakin bad. In fact I have a hard time believing doomsday would even beat the hulk.

WOLVERINEFAN
writers are stupid. we all know that doomsday can actually be scared. he is past everything thanos can dish out or give to him......if he fought doomsday, he would do it for the rest of his eternity plus doomsdays bones are stronger each time he fights. and hes been killed alot. you just cant stop doomsday

Xplosive
I just think this is fight with only on outcome, and it's Thanos winning always, DD may give him trouble in physicall fight, but overall, Thanos will always crsuh him.

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos can try killing him with his cosmic powers but it wont work. dd has already been killed that way

Linkalicious
You can't say that for sure based on Hunter/Prey.

No way of telling if the 'type' of power that killed him on that planet is the 'same' as the power used by Thanos.

it's trivial at best.

Lord S
You don't have to kill somebody to defeat him. Thanos can pound him into submission and be declared the winner.

WOLVERINEFAN
not really. doomsday is fast and would give thanos a compound fracture

Scoobless
DOOMSDAY HAS BEEN KILLED ALREADY BY STRENGTH.....HE HAS ALREADY BEEN KILLED BY COSMIC POWER(SHOWS IT IN DOOMSDAY HUNTER/PREY) AND CAN SURVIVE SPACE......THANOS CAN DO NOTHING......DOOMSDAY WINS

Doomsday has been killed by physical means many, many times.... he cannot become invulnerable to all physical harm..... he can only grow to the point where the level of physical damage he took last time wouldn't be sufficient the next time..... Thanos is a lot stronger/smarter than Superman and a hell of a better fighter......

Doomsday would get crushed by Thanos

p.s.......... he was killed by "cosmic power" not the "power cosmic"..... which is what Thanos uses........ i think

Lord S
Originally posted by Wynndar
BTW Odin beat Thanos but he didnt KO him; he just proved to be more powerful...in the end Thanos jus got up and brushed his shoulder off. Can you tell me what issue this was in? I've been looking for it.

Thanks.

WOLVERINEFAN
SUPES AND THANOS ARE AT THE SAME STRENGTH LEVEL

Linkalicious
no...they aren't.

Scoobs, Thanos doesn't use the Power Cosmic. Only Heralds of Galactcus and Galactcus himself have that power. Thanos got his power through a mix of science and mystic meditation. He continues to gain strength from both to this day.

WOLVERINEFAN
DD BEAT DARKSEID IN A MINUTE AND HES WAY PAST THAT TIME. WHAT DO THINK HE WOULD DO TO THANOS IF THEY SPENT A COUPLE HOURS TOGETHER?

WOLVERINEFAN
WHY DONT YOU THINK THEY ARE AT THE SAME STRENGTH LEVEL?

Linkalicious
Because Thanos is stronger and more powerful than Superman.

Why do you think they are the same level?

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wynndar
BTW Odin beat Thanos but he didnt KO him; he just proved to be more powerful...in the end Thanos jus got up and brushed his shoulder off.
That's not how I remember it. Thanos could barely walk, and he was lucky the fight was interrupted by something (don't remember what though).

Scoobless
fighting one on one, Thor has beaten the crap out of Thanos...... but he had his belt of strength, a magic shield and wuss uber-pissed off as Thanos had captured the Designate and just blown up a bunch of planets

Wynndar
Originally posted by Lord S
Can you tell me what issue this was in? I've been looking for it.

Thanks.

Hmm...i dont know the actual issue...the whole is on some thread in here

Scoobless
it's page 12 of Marvel Universe, The End, issue 3

i have it on my computer

WOLVERINEFAN
superman can lift over 100 tons. thanos can do the same

WOLVERINEFAN
dd is past being beaten by strength and cosmic power

WOLVERINEFAN
think about wut i said about darkseid fighting dd

Scoobless
dd is past being beaten by strength and cosmic power

lol....... you have obviously completely missunderstood his powers...... he can never be beyond a physicaly induced death..... only to the level of damage it has taken to kill him previously..... there is ALWAYS the possibility of a higher strength level killing him in the future

and, again, cosmic power is not the same as the power cosmic....... there are hundreds of different types of cosmic power

Nataku8188
Thanos doesn't have the power cosmic. He has magical and scientificly enhanced abilities. The power cosmic can only be bestowed by people such as Galactus. Death never bestowed him with such power.

Thanos is just a super enhanced, bad-ass, truck-drivin', mofo. He'll simple use his immeasurable strength to pound DD to death. Once DD has come back so many times Thanos can't do that, he'll resort to blasting him away with magic, psionics and whatever else he wants. When he finally gets bored he'll just launch his ass into a black hole.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Thanos doesn't have the power cosmic. He has magical and scientificly enhanced abilities. The power cosmic can only be bestowed by people such as Galactus. Death never bestowed him with such

yeah..... you're right..... i wasn't sure when i said what i said earlier

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-thanos.html

but the point still stands..... being immune to one form of cosmic power doesn't mean you are immune to them all

Lord S
SUPES AND THANOS ARE AT THE SAME STRENGTH LEVEL Originally posted by Linkalicious
Why do you think they are the same level? Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
superman can lift over 100 tons. thanos can do the same Ugh...ignorance must be blissful.

Kento
You can't say that for sure based on Hunter/Prey.

No way of telling if the 'type' of power that killed him on that planet is the 'same' as the power used by Thanos.

it's trivial at best. In Hunter/Prey the guy on the planet that beat him the first time was made up of the energy of all the top people on the planet. Its safe to say it wasn't Cosmic Power but more like a walking, fighting ki entity.

Thanos would beat down of DD. And since its a one time match Thanos wins. Course Thanos can probably win a lot of times before DD can actually win. First with physical strength, and then with whatever else Thanos has up his sleeve. And then just get the IG, and then beat on him some more.

WOLVERINEFAN
ALL THOSE BEATDOWNS DD HAS RECIEVED HAS MADE HIS DURABILITY TOO POWERFUL.....THINK ABOUT IT. LOST TO SUPES, GOT STRONGER, LOST TO THE RADIANT, GOT STRONGER, LOS OVER AND OVER UNTIL HIS POWERS NOW MAKE HIM A GOD

Lord S
Do us a favour and please calm down (meaning turn your CAPS off).

WOLVERINEFAN
sorry if you got scared with the big type

WOLVERINEFAN
he can tie with dd, thats it

Lord S
Not scared, annoyed. Thanks for thinking of me.

Scoobless
he can tie with dd, thats it

you wont find many people who agree with you

have you read many stories that feature Thanos?

WOLVERINEFAN
yes i have

WOLVERINEFAN
doomsday can knock out thanos with a power blow to the nose over and over. he could probably bite his leg and have some thanos steak

Scoobless
yes i have

which ones?

WOLVERINEFAN
his bones are powerful enough to pierce thanos

WOLVERINEFAN
the one where he fights galactus.......i dont kno the names. not really my greatest character. and the one with alot of different thanos

Kento
Wolverinefan I know nothing about Thanos but what I've heard, and I know a whole lot about DD. Doomy cannot beat Thanos in this fight. He can easily beat Superman now but Thanos is out of his league.

WOLVERINEFAN
tell me why not kento

WOLVERINEFAN
ever wonder why he is called doomsday!?

Lord S
Oh God...you're basing your 'logic' (should be illogic) on a name?

Scoobless
he's called "Doomsday" because Booster Gold is a moron

WOLVERINEFAN
his bone can pierce thanos

WOLVERINEFAN
none of his mystic powers will affect dd either

Kento
tell me why not kento Cause Thanos whaps around people, and fights people stronger then Superman. Doomsday can whack around Superman but can be outsmarted. Thanos is one of the smartest Beings in any universe. Thanos physically outclasses Doomsday in this fight. Beats him down. No rematch.

Lord S
So what? I can pierce Sid Vicious with a knife, doesn't mean he can't kick my ass all the way to the moon.

Kento
ever wonder why he is called doomsday!? He's called Doomsday cause of Booster Gold naming him that.

He's called the Ultimate because he cannot die. He can more then likely eventually beat Thanos but not in this fight.

WOLVERINEFAN
a stab in the face can knock you out. doesnt matter if you are immortal

ZephroCarnelian
I think Thanos might be too smart to let Doomsday stab him in the face...

WOLVERINEFAN
o would he runaway to get some weird gadget?

WOLVERINEFAN
up close, dd has just as quick of reflexes as thanos

Scoobless
lol

stab in the face...... good tactic...... but somehow very amusing as well

lol

ZephroCarnelian
Put it this way.

Thanos is more powerful than Superman. Agreed?

Superman killed Doomsday....

You see where I'm heading with this Wolverinefan?

WOLVERINEFAN
doomsday

WOLVERINEFAN
he is wayyyyyy past superman. the only reason superman would win again because hes the good guy

WOLVERINEFAN
try 10times past superman. now i kno thanos is not that much past supes

WOLVERINEFAN
supes would give thanos a hard time

ZephroCarnelian
How is DD ten times past Superman?

Supes killed him.

And then he banished him.

That's two defeats... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ZephroCarnelian
And do you know who Thanos is????

Thanos would absolutely CREAM Supes.

And everyone knows that I think Supes is the man!

WOLVERINEFAN
superman left him at the end of time. thats another. he beat him with the jla after that. thats another. he beat him again wen joker let him free from the pentagon

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos cant win

Kento
superman left him at the end of time. thats another. he beat him with the jla after that. thats another. he beat him again wen joker let him free from the pentagon Doomsay, and Supes killed each other. Draw.

Doomsday comes back, nearly kills Darkseid, beat the heck out of Superman who is enhanced with Motherbox, get sent to end of time. Defeated but not stronger in anyway.

Doomsday gets saved by Brainiac, takes control of Doomsday, beats teh JLA, and then Superman. Superman gets Brainiac out of Doomsday, outsmarts Doomsday then gets him to the moon. Doomsday beats up Orion, and MM. Superman keeps him teleporting everywhere. Doomsday doesn't get stronger.

Doomsday dies by Imperiex is now immune to whatever Imperiex used to kill him.

Supes beats a sentient Doomsday by talking to him about how he knows fear, and pain now cause he can think. Stupidest thing ever but it happens. Doomsday looses.

Gog almost kills Superman, Doomsday comes in beats up people easily that are hurting Superman, Superman dies, Doomsday becomes good.

He doesn't get stronger at all after the first time he dies cause he is not killed by physical strength. He become immune, and adapts to a few things but not stronger.

kgkg
Thanos will ***** slap DD what is so hard to understand??

Kento
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos will ***** slap DD what is so hard to understand?? To some people it is.

kgkg
Claws what type of bullshit argument is that?

Speed ? Tell that to Silver Surfer

WOLVERINEFAN
it took most of the dc universe just to get him to leave. thats powerful........impierex blasted dd like he was nothing.....he is now past impierex......he can take thanos

Kento
it took most of the dc universe just to get him to leave. thats powerful........impierex blasted dd like he was nothing.....he is now past impierex......he can take thanos No he's past whatever the energy Imperiex blasted him with. He got immune to that not stronger.

WOLVERINEFAN
that blast rivals the power of thanos......do you know who impierex even is?

WOLVERINEFAN
his rage is uncompareable. anything that lives pisses him off......he will never stop fighting thanos

Scoobless
that blast rivals the power of thanos......do you know who impierex even is?

it may "rival" his power.... but it isn't Thanos's power that DD became "immune" to...... totally different type of energy.... he isn't protected from it

Kento
I know Imperiex is like the eqivilant to Galactus or some such thing. Don't know how true that is.

However it was a blast. Not pure physical strength. Thanos will just beat down on him, and kill him again. Then Thanos will have to get crafty in a fight cause DD will come back to fight him. However No rematch. One fight Thanos kills him even if it is just a knock out fight. Then Thanos can just use more other ways to kill him, and outsmart him.

WOLVERINEFAN
the blasts from galactus hurt thanos and impierex is just as good as galactus

Beyonder
the blasts from galactus hurt thanos and impierex is just as good as galactus

Imperiex is a gnome to Galactus. And the Doomsday that appeared recently is a clone of DD. He isn't the original DD.

Thanos pimp slapped both Drax and Hulk, just look a Scoobless sig. Before his resurrection, Thanos beat up Thing and Thor.

Thanos would through DD around like a rag doll. He made Champion look like a joke.

jinzin
"lol....... you have obviously completely missunderstood his powers...... he can never be beyond a physicaly induced death..... only to the level of damage it has taken to kill him previously..... there is ALWAYS the possibility of a higher strength level killing him in the future"

what? this is just a theory nothing more. It's not yet been made a fact bacause we've never seen him get killed the same way twice after become dubbed the ultimate....regardless of ANY varying levels.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
"lol....... you have obviously completely missunderstood his powers...... he can never be beyond a physicaly induced death..... only to the level of damage it has taken to kill him previously..... there is ALWAYS the possibility of a higher strength level killing him in the future"

what? this is just a theory nothing more. It's not yet been made a fact bacause we've never seen him get killed the same way twice after become dubbed the ultimate....regardless of ANY varying levels.

"after become dubbed the ultimate"..... it's just a name....... his powers are the same now as when he first aquired them..... he's just built up a lot of resistance since then

he was killed plenty of times by physical force way before he ever met Superman

it's only a matter of increasing the level of force used against him

Cosmic Cube
Thanos, obviously.

Doomsday's stupidity would help Thanos, not that he needs it.

WOLVERINEFAN
i know how dd works and impierex has shown more power than galactus

WOLVERINEFAN
impierex was part of the big bang.....his power blasts are extremely lethal

WOLVERINEFAN
all i am saying is that a blast from thanos will not harm dd

WOLVERINEFAN
doomsday is not stupid......he is simply a beserker who knows his mission in life: destroy all lifeforms

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday doesn't even have sentience; he doesn't know anything. He has a program.

Doomsday is as stupid as they come.

WOLVERINEFAN
you dont hafta be smart. he has reflexes and hearing and sight.....he knows what he must do

jinzin
"he was killed plenty of times by physical force way before he ever met Superman

I'm not debating that...

it's only a matter of increasing the level of force used against him"

we really don't know that until it happens....until it happens it's not a fact.... if it's not a fact it's just a theory...really now.

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
Claws what type of bullshit argument is that?

Speed ? Tell that to Silver Surfer
Surfer isn't know for using his speed while actually trying to beat someone up (not that he never done it, but only on very rare occasions).

Surfer is a lousy fighter too by the way.

Doomsday is a ferocious fighter, uses his fighting speed way better than Surfer and goes for the kill. You can't compare the two.

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos would freak out because of doomsdays persistence

kgkg
Originally posted by who?-kid
Surfer isn't know for using his speed while actually trying to beat someone up (not that he never done it, but only on very rare occasions).

Surfer is a lousy fighter too by the way.

Doomsday is a ferocious fighter, uses his fighting speed way better than Surfer and goes for the kill. You can't compare the two.

lol , SS was an example.

Drax , Thor , Hulk , Champion(with power gem) etc all tried the same thing , the result is the same.

Champion (with power Gem) >>>>> DD

Thanos bitchslaped even him.

DD will go punch Thanos and he will get is ass slaped like all the others.

SS was just an example his pimp slap has a long history of beings on the list.

Thanos can do so many things to DD.
- Teleport him
- put a force field sent him packing
- Punch him and K.O his ass.
etc

WOLVERINEFAN
we dont really know if the punches from thanos can actually kill doomsday

WOLVERINEFAN
how can two people who are both the same size in muscle, not be at the same strength level?

WOLVERINEFAN
doomsday is more ferocious......if there was a contest to see how many people the two could kill in a day, then doomsday wins

kgkg
how can two people who are both the same size in muscle, not be at the same strength level?
Muscles???

Look at gladiator, there are normal human like his build.

Human can't lift cars.

Gladiator moves near planets size objects.

Thanos beats on Brute with ease, DD is no different

And Thanos is not only Physical powerful

He is one of the best in all the Categories.

-His got the smarts (Which makes doom like a son of Thanos)
-Powers (tele , physical , cosmic etc) (makes people like Drax , SS ,Hulk look like di@ks)
-Tricks (Even with people more powerful he finds a way to defeat them)

am out peace

WOLVERINEFAN
fiiiiiiiinnnnnnne....i give up...it took you guys 24 hours but i finnaly concede

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos would win

leonidas
in a straight brawl, i don't see thanos winning. thanos would win, but its because he's smarter and has more powers to call upon.

whobdamandog
Thanos usually never trades punch for punch with opponents in a physical battle..not to say that he can't..but he just would not do so unless he was trying to amuse himself in some way shape or form. He'd quickly realize DD's level of strength, power, durability, and take him out through non physical means(ie as stated before, teleportation, magic, cosmic power, etc, etc..)

Cosmic Cube
Thanos could easily match Doomsday, blow for blow. Superman did, and Thanos is far more powerful than Superman.

But he wouldn't. There are so many... more enjoyable ways of defeating Doomsday.

the Darkone
Originally posted by jinzin
DD can't be KOed...lol

Doomsday has been knock out in Superman #175 where he fought superman in washington d.c and superman gave him the worse beating of his life KO his fake wannabe hulk a$$ out cold.

Fanboy
Well according to these profiles Doomsday would win he is stronger and a better fighter according to this link.http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/thanos.htm http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/doomsday.htm

Fanboy
Someone would need to use more physical force then Superman ever used.

Sentry
Thanos could kill him a different way each time. Where'd you get those stats? An rpg game? Pffttt... Here are more recent stats:

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/index.html

Another...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/

And Another...

http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

Thanos wins stick out tongue

Fanboy
Those stats are old as hell and in that thing it said Doomsday had shift-z Strength meaning he can lift 500 tons according to another profile but Doomsday can lift way more he is stronger then Superman and superman can lift 100.00 Tons and Doomsday could probably lift alot more. According to your profile Thanos can lift 100 tons or more what does that mean? He is weaker then Doomsday.

ZephroCarnelian
In my humble opinion...

Thanos would destroy Doomsday.

Thanos' Cosmic blasts give Surfer trouble and Surfer normally takes planet destroying shots like nothing.

Doomsday would be vapourised....

However, he'd be rather mad when he comes back lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.