To all whom wish to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrinceofBlades
Dear Brother and Sisters in Christ,

For the record I want everyone to know i am not a moderator. However as I read through these threads it saddens me to see the immaturity and ignorance of the conversations, if they may be called so. This thread is not to bash anyone or point fingers, but I think that once in a while, some one should take the initiative to remind everyone to enter a conversation calmly and to leave it the same way. I am NOT imposing my thoughts/actions/beliefs on anyone. However, especially to my fellow Christians, it is your responsibility to help spread your truth around to others. And vice versa of the opposing side. These threads are not meant for you to scream at the top of your lips, bash the other person for stupidity/ignorance (for nobody is either), or preach closed minded about your beliefs. I am not saying that the Christians are only at fault, but everyone is to blame for certain misnomers. I only tell you for your own good will. Because chances are, threads used to hurt other people aren't threads that last very long. But to speak truth, many of the conversations that I partake in are very well structured exchange of thoughts. And I'm sure everyone would like to go to a lot of these, give or take a few of them that are meant just for fun. If you ever fell like you are being bashed, practise the right of speaking to a moderator or if you are bold enough the person who is bothering you. If you feel like there is a miscommunication of both parties that is causing you to get aggravated, I would recommend a few things:
1. Take long deep breathes
2.Try and find the problem of the miscommunication
3.If the problem continues to persist;leave or talk to a moderator. That's why they're here.

Please people, you don't have to reply, but remember what I have said. This is a truly interesting Forum, and I love to come here, along with many people. It's the best place to practise your "religious" dueling. But this place becomes a house of torment, if there is constant bickering and fighting over small things. Because than the thread gets closed and people get banned. And nobody wants to get banned.

FeceMan
Gee, I wonder at whom this is directed. stick out tongue

finti
oh it must be aimed towards the christians cool

hmmmmmmmmm no no

gp christ loves
i agree with your conserns Prince we can get way out of control at times it is sad how mean we get towards each other

DarkCrawler
I don't want your truth. I don't need it.

debbiejo
GEEEEEE..It's all for debates sake!!! Now lets play like good children. Only hitting above the waist. big grin

This is how people learn and grow...If you can't question your believes and whether you believe or not, then your just a drone.

serenade

OH....Somebody just sing to me.

WindDancer
PrinceofBlades you must remenber that Jesus did preach Tolerance towards others. Follow the path of Jesus if you're a strong believer. Keep your faith in mind and remenber to love and care for your brothers and sisters. And remenber only Lord Jesus can judge you. I'm not a Christian but I do understand your ideology.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by gp christ loves
i agree with your conserns Prince we can get way out of control at times it is sad how mean we get towards each other

embarrasment

debbiejo
BTW PrinceofBlades...You have to remember not everyone here has evolved yet. big grin

Lana
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't want your truth. I don't need it.

Agreed. I've heard it all before, I don't want to hear it. You're not 'saving' me, you're pissing me off is all.

God Puppet
Originally posted by Lana
Agreed. I've heard it all before, I don't want to hear it. You're not 'saving' me, you're pissing me off is all.

Did you not read what he had to say? I really worry about some people. Anywho, POB, you have a point, but obviously, some people are unwilling to remain mature...so it's useless to try and keep peace... sad

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades

For the record I want everyone to know i am not a moderator. However as I read through these threads it saddens me to see the immaturity and ignorance of the conversations, if they may be called so. This thread is not to bash anyone or point fingers, but I think that once in a while, some one should take the initiative to remind everyone to enter a conversation calmly and to leave it the same way. I am NOT imposing my thoughts/actions/beliefs on anyone. However, especially to my fellow Christians, it is your responsibility to help spread your truth around to others. And vice versa of the opposing side. These threads are not meant for you to scream at the top of your lips, bash the other person for stupidity/ignorance (for nobody is either), or preach closed minded about your beliefs. I am not saying that the Christians are only at fault, but everyone is to blame for certain misnomers. I only tell you for your own good will. Because chances are, threads used to hurt other people aren't threads that last very long. But to speak truth, many of the conversations that I partake in are very well structured exchange of thoughts. And I'm sure everyone would like to go to a lot of these, give or take a few of them that are meant just for fun. If you ever fell like you are being bashed, practise the right of speaking to a moderator or if you are bold enough the person who is bothering you. If you feel like there is a miscommunication of both parties that is causing you to get aggravated, I would recommend a few things:
3.If the problem continues to persist;leave or talk to a moderator. That's why they're here.

Please people, you don't have to reply, but remember what I have said. This is a truly interesting Forum, and I love to come here, along with many people. It's the best place to practise your "religious" dueling. But this place becomes a house of torment, if there is constant bickering and fighting over small things. Because than the thread gets closed and people get banned. And nobody wants to get banned.

what u talkin bout willis?

PrinceofBlades
I hope this answers everyones questions:

1). This was not directed to ONLY Christians, but all those who belong to other religions (atheism counts as a religion).

2). I did not try to spread my truth. And your truth, if you find it to be true, should be shared with others as well. I mean if your willing to turn to it, it's gotta be. And to prove it has no problems, hence "why" you joined it (atheism counts to you know), than why should you keep it to yourself?

3).And winddancer, your truth is well noted. But you are directing it to the wrong person. I am trying to remind people to be tolerant, But thanks for the help.

4). Everyone has evolved well beyond our standards. Whether they choose to practise their newfound skill or resort to primitive and primal tactics is up to them.

5).It may be useless, but it's the same concept with religion. If everyone closes their hears, than it's useless to try to talk to them. I mean you all answered this thread. You all read, and replied. It's universal that people want to enter a conversation and either leave moved by the opposing dictations, or leave knowing you've moved someone. But never to enter and leave infuriated because some one was being immature, and was unable to have a conversation.

6). ...do you really want me to answer that?

*For the record, my reply was answering all the posts in chronological order.

lil bitchiness
I will tell you, what I told Jehowa's Withnesses few days ago and what I told Muslims at my Uni today and Christians who approached me with ''one true religion'' -

If your religion is one and true - if its the truth and the enlightened path - people will come to it on their own, without your preaching. If the truth is there, it will show its face to everyone. Some sooner than others.

If your god is all powerful and all mighty, and if he is the creator of us, he does not need you to spread the word of him - he will do it himself, just as he does not need you to condem anyone else who is a ''sinner''.

If God wants them dead and or reformed, he will do it himself. You be a good person, a good Christian and think about this -

Every time you are about to condem abortion, homosexuality, non married couples, sex before marrage, or anything along such lines, ask yourself, if god is all mighty, one and powerful, does he really need ME, the mare mortal, to condem people of no higher or lower level than myself? Does the all mighty creator, the creator of all that is beautiful and all that is magnificant on this planet, want me to polute it with the blood with my fellow men? Does god want me to speard hateret and discrimination amongst the people who are of same importance as myself?

Does he really need ME to do that, or can His power take care of such things? Think about this - would Lord want you to judge people in his place? Would he be happy you are doing His job?
Or would he be happy that you loved, cared and embraced any person of any colour, any creed, gender or sexuality?
Your God will not be angry you hang around with gays and loved them as people. Your God will not be mad if you offered supported to a woman who has just gone through abortion.

Your God will award you, and love you for being kind and supportive of every single being on this planet, which just like you, wants to live and enjoy life.

I am blind to skin colour, I am blind to sexuality, to religion, to creed, to gender. I am blind to those things - I don't see any of them.

And if you were blind to those things - your god will love you more for that, then for judging and condeming a person for not seeing or believing what you do.

PrinceofBlades

mr.smiley
Havin a religon forum was a bad idea.
You either have conformist or rebels.

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

So PoB goes and tries to talk about how Christians ought to be gentler and more tolerant and people start ripping him apart?

Role reversal, you decide the responses and the outcome.

finti
yeah cause the post that said so wasnt a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by finti
yeah cause the post that said so wasnt a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

I find it hard to believe that above all my attempts to help everyone to get along, you still must find it in you to criticis those who wish to make the world a better place. Keep your religious doubts to yourself. I sense that there is more to you than simply questioning your faith.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Havin a religon forum was a bad idea.
You either have conformist or rebels.

The question is, which side has the rebels, and which side has the conformers...

finti
keep your religion to yourself

you still dont get it do you?

God Puppet
keep your religion to yourself

If you don't want to hear about peoples religion, stay out of the RELIGION FORUMS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Well, There is a difference between a dicussion on a religious topic and preaching at someone.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
and do this apply to those who dont wanna hear about religious doubts too?

PrinceofBlades
and do this apply to those who dont wanna hear about religious doubts too?

Sorry, that was my mistake. I wasn't in the best of moods. I apologize fot the statement. "Through doubt, does one seek answers."

finti
thats ok PoB, we all have been there,..........."apology accepted Captain Needa" starwars

Darth Odious
"Can't we all just get along?"-Rodney King

PrinceofBlades
thats ok PoB, we all have been there,..........."apology accepted Captain Needa" starwars

I guess through it all, we can always agree about being human.

debbiejo
Or can we? alien

Tex

Go bang a tree Oprah! stick out tongue

This here is the religion forum, which has nothing to do with peace, love, respect and certainly not truth. tongue10

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Tex
Go bang a tree Oprah! stick out tongue

This here is the religion forum, which has nothing to do with peace, love, respect and certainly not truth. tongue10

I hope you don't spend much time here. Because I think, for you, I can make the exception of being nice. gunsmilie

Tex
Nice to me be or hell you'll see! stick out tongue

BackFire
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I will tell you, what I told Jehowa's Withnesses few days ago and what I told Muslims at my Uni today and Christians who approached me with ''one true religion'' -

If your religion is one and true - if its the truth and the enlightened path - people will come to it on their own, without your preaching. If the truth is there, it will show its face to everyone. Some sooner than others.

If your god is all powerful and all mighty, and if he is the creator of us, he does not need you to spread the word of him - he will do it himself, just as he does not need you to condem anyone else who is a ''sinner''.

If God wants them dead and or reformed, he will do it himself. You be a good person, a good Christian and think about this -

Every time you are about to condem abortion, homosexuality, non married couples, sex before marrage, or anything along such lines, ask yourself, if god is all mighty, one and powerful, does he really need ME, the mare mortal, to condem people of no higher or lower level than myself? Does the all mighty creator, the creator of all that is beautiful and all that is magnificant on this planet, want me to polute it with the blood with my fellow men? Does god want me to speard hateret and discrimination amongst the people who are of same importance as myself?

Does he really need ME to do that, or can His power take care of such things? Think about this - would Lord want you to judge people in his place? Would he be happy you are doing His job?
Or would he be happy that you loved, cared and embraced any person of any colour, any creed, gender or sexuality?
Your God will not be angry you hang around with gays and loved them as people. Your God will not be mad if you offered supported to a woman who has just gone through abortion.

Your God will award you, and love you for being kind and supportive of every single being on this planet, which just like you, wants to live and enjoy life.

I am blind to skin colour, I am blind to sexuality, to religion, to creed, to gender. I am blind to those things - I don't see any of them.

And if you were blind to those things - your god will love you more for that, then for judging and condeming a person for not seeing or believing what you do.

You said all that to them? Wow, musta been talking for quite a while.

I find it's best to simply ignore those types of people, getting into an argument/discussion about religion is exactly what they want. Pretend they don't exist, that will really take a toll on them.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by BackFire
You said all that to them? Wow, musta been talking for quite a while.

I find it's best to simply ignore those types of people, getting into an argument/discussion about religion is exactly what they want. Pretend they don't exist, that will really take a toll on them.

"To ignore is to either hide from, or hide the problem. But never solve it. If an answer is sought, seek it by confrontation, or quellment. But mostly confrontation. Because by confronting it, you'll at least die to it, than live for it. That is to have honor. For without honor, what values can we live by, by what moral standerds can we fight by? What decisions can we make, what problems can we solve? That is to seek, to find, to fight, to die, and live on another day."-Iquisitor Czevak

I guess it's self explanatory. Great guy too.

finti
and for us who sees it as the problem? Sometimes confronting it doesnt help cause the problem keep coming back regardless

Tex
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Those are very beautiful beliefs and suggestions but they fall on deaf ears.

These people think god has spoken through their holy books. It is the word of god, undeniable, holy, irrefutable and questioning its authority or altering it in any way will send you to hell.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Tex
Those are very beautiful beliefs and suggestions but they fall on deaf ears.

These people think god has spoken through their holy books. It is the word of god, undeniable, holy, irrefutable and questioning its authority or altering it in any way will send you to hell.

But that is their, that is our belief. God spoke to these people, and their inspiration came from God. In the bible is the word of God, written by men, inspired by God. To alter it, is to place your self over God, and that is worth eternal punishment. Heck, Lucifer did it.

Tex
That is a perfect example of the lubricious beliefs I'm referring to. God has never spoken to anyone or through anyone.

I look at the universe and all that revolves in its creation and it absolutely repulses me that the dirty little desert stories found in the "holy books" are supposed to represent that which created all.

Research how your bible was compiled, not what's written in it.

finti
huh Dune? confused eek!

Tex
Dune, boring trash! schmoll

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Tex
That is a perfect example of the lubricious beliefs I'm referring to. God has never spoken to anyone or through anyone.

I look at the universe and all that revolves in its creation and it absolutely repulses me that the dirty little desert stories found in the "holy books" are supposed to represent that which created all.

Research how your bible was compiled, not what's written in it.

Maybe you need to see not the materials used to make the portrait, but the art work. And try and put yourself in the seat of the painter. And you'll see that all you can find is colors and shapes. Instead the reason of the artwork.

Adam_PoE
Maybe you need to see not the materials used to make the portrait, but the art work. And try and put yourself in the seat of the painter. And you'll see that all you can find is colors and shapes. Instead the reason of the artwork.

To quote Douglas Adams, "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
To quote Douglas Adams, "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"

You supporting me?

finti
and the bible is a book o?f joy

debbiejo

Awww..fairies...Aren't they in everybodies garden?

finti
no in my garden it is called f*ucking bugs

debbiejo
That's cause you're not a believer... alien

PrinceofBlades
I have no faries, I'm happy my garden is full of life. And that, and only that, is it admired. And maybe the occasional leprachaun...(jk)stick out tongue

finti
leprechauns are real

FeceMan
Isn't Douglas Adams the one who said that because a certain fictional species of animal existed that was obviously created by intelligent design and thus proved God's existence, it ultimately killed God?

debbiejo
Not that this is on topic, but I did read some historical pages that said that people used to see fairies and leprechauns until in the last generation people didn't believe anymore, now that area, I think Ireland and such, doesn't see much of them anymore...I think you can see what you believe in...Maybe that would explain why some people see aliens, angels, or demons...interesting...

OK..now back to topic.

PrinceofBlades
Diverge if you so see fit, here I think is a place where discussion can occur without the ranting and raving. And if any of you get out of line...the doors right behind you. Think of this thread as my Kingdom, the rules are in the first comment made my me. Follow them and you speak to your hearts content, disobey them, and the price will be heavy.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by FeceMan
Isn't Douglas Adams the one who said that because a certain fictional species of animal existed that was obviously created by intelligent design and thus proved God's existence, it ultimately killed God?

PrinceofBlades
Sadly the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy proves the imprbability of items to be probable be in which case they asre not. And if so highly.

Capt_Fantastic
Sadly the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy proves the imprbability of items to be probable be in which case they asre not. And if so highly.

What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.