Dr. Strange vs Invisible Woman (not a fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
is there anything sue can do that stephen cant?

Cosmic Cube
The purpose of this thread is...

Quick Freeze
i want to know if there is anything that invisible women can do that dr strange isnt able to do. . .

Cosmic Cube
Dr. Strange can project force fields, and I'm sure he can somehow make himself invisible.

seaapple
Have a baby.

Swanky-Tuna
Be in a love triangle with Namor and Reed.

Power-wise, maybe that celestial cracking thing Sue did. I understand she may of had a boost because of where her powers derived from.

Scoobless
breast feed

seaapple
Doesn't that sort of follow from what I said?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Be in a love triangle with Namor and Reed.

Hey, that is possible for Strange too...in a way...

Scoobless
Originally posted by seaapple
Doesn't that sort of follow from what I said?

yes........ i am blatantly stealing your train of thought....... AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!

mwah hahahahahaha

stick out tongue

lol

ok..... here's a new one

she can hit inanimate objects while driving and still use "woman logic" to convince herself that she is completely blameless

big grin

seaapple
Hey, I'm new here so I need as much credit as I can get!

Can anyone attest to examples of Wonder Woman using "woman logic" in a comic book? That could be interesting to learn about. And if Scoobless is correct then it must be some power since Dr. Strange is no mental slouch and he still cannot contest "woman logic."

As for childbirth, I am just assuming it is possible for her.

Scoobless
she's popped out two kids (i think) she definitely has one...... i think the other died...... but i haven't read a lot of FF so i could be wrong

Quick Freeze
ok. . . is there anything that johnny as invisble man before becoming a herald do that dr strange cant. . .?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.