X-Men Legends II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I believe they should add:

Kitty Pryde
Archangel (It's about damn time he appeared in a X-Men video game)
Cable
Sunfire
Dazzler
Havok
Polaris
Northstar
Quicksilver
Cassandra Nova
Scarlet Witch
Omega Red
Dust
Blink
Morph

powerfulone1987
i don't think they should make this game because I can't even get past the incredibly hard opponents in the first game.

Mainstream
the first one is a breeze...we talk about in in the xmen forum and the second one....Cable, Scarlet witch and Quicksilver seem to be likely as playable characters....Bishop, Magneto, Cyclopes, Storm, Wolverine and Nightcrawler with swords are the only character I know for a fact are gonna be on it...it'll have a total of 16....so we know 6...who will make the remaining 10?

Draco69
Does it have to have only sixteen? sad

Anyhoo they should definitely add Archangel. He is the only one of the original five that has not starred in an X-Men game. Except for the Sega one. But that was just a cameo.

Mainstream
I'm thinking Archangel will be a villian....maybe you'll beat him and he'll join you....I think they shouldn't had at least 20 playable characters or even 25. according to the latest issue of game informer Apoc attacks the Brotherhood and the Xmen....so remaining members of both teams team up to battle Apoc and his forces...The Brood, Lady Deathstrike are gonna be some of the villians.

Draco69
They should get rid of Magma, Emma Frost, Jubilee, and Gambit. They were near damn useless.

And they should really differentiate between the characters. Jubilee was basically Gambit/Emma. Psylocke should have known alot more fighting combos. They should have all fought differently and not so similarly.

Mainstream
I like Gambit...but if they throw in Cable (which is very likely him and Apoc got a Ja rule/50 Cent thing going on) that be cool. Dazzler, Shadow cat and Archangel..metal winged version could be cool playable characters....I think Rogue, Colossus, Gambit should come back...and since Magneto is playable Polaris would be redundant....Mastermind could be cool....drop Emma.

Draco69
Drop Jubilee. Absolutely useless. Emma was useful if you ignored her psychic abilities and just primed her as a melee fighter. At the max she was just like Colossus. Except faster and slightly weaker.

Gambit was disappointing. His cards were pathetic. They should EXPLODE. Not do minimal chip damage.

Mainstream
yeah I agree Gambit cards should have did more damage.

Linkalicious
Magma was like the best player in the game when she was in Atlas Form.

This game was extremely repetitive and the camera angles were less than stellar.

Mainstream
I liked storms Chain lightening in Xmen Legends 2 rise of the Apocalypse..you'll have to hold the button to get chain lighteing to work.

DarkDethbringer
dude you forgot Bishop...

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
I believe they should add:

Kitty Pryde
Archangel (It's about damn time he appeared in a X-Men video game)
Cable
Sunfire
Dazzler
Havok
Polaris
Northstar
Quicksilver
Cassandra Nova
Scarlet Witch
Omega Red
Dust
Blink
Morph oh yeah Archangel's wing slappin powers will come in handy roll eyes (sarcastic)

black robb
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
dude you forgot Bishop... even though Bishop sucks a** he should be in the game

black robb
it would be funny if Thunderbird was in the game and he died in the very first mission

Draco69
Archangel should be in the game. If Jubilee gets in, there is no reason he can't either. Especially with his upgrade. (i.e. healing factor & magic sword)

black robb
Archangel should be in the game. If Jubilee gets in, there is no reason he can't either. Especially with his upgrade. (i.e. healing factor & magic sword) ...dont know how the hell he got that from Magik...

Draco69
He stole it.

Fionnuala
they should definetly add Polaris polaris

DarkDethbringer
Bishop is cool and I hope this is gonna be easier!!!

Mainstream
Magneto in so Polaris would be like a repeat of him.
Archangel should be in...Bishop is in for sure and Cable should be a lock for the final 16

thundercracker
the first 1 was to short and collossus was lame i liked gambits staff slam and 52 pik up

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
Magneto in so Polaris would be like a repeat of him.
Archangel should be in...Bishop is in for sure and Cable should be a lock for the final 16

is bishop confirmed? honestly? cos i mean... he has guns, but so does cable... he has energy blasts, so does cyclops... apart from his energy draining, what will he offer thats so special?

Mainstream
bishop in it seen pictures and everything.....I guess Cable could be a white Bishop or maybe Bishop could be a white Cable...take your pick

powerfulone1987
I liked storms Chain lightening in Xmen Legends 2 rise of the Apocalypse..you'll have to hold the button to get chain lighteing to work.

Are you saying that they have the second game out already?

Cause that's how this statement sounds.

Mainstream
my bad...it's not out yet I was talking aboout the first one and stuff that I learned about the second one...but we won't have to wait long for Legends 2.

pr1983
bishop in it seen pictures and everything.....I guess Cable could be a white Bishop or maybe Bishop could be a white Cable...take your pick

wow... colour... it doesnt really matter that much does it? one is as good as the other...

what pics?

Mainstream
not pics...pick as in choose.

powerfulone1987
Well when I first got this game, I was really into it and liking it, but I got the the stage where you have to defeat pyro ( i may get some stuff incorrect, its been a while since i tried to play it).
Then after you beat pyro you go on the elevator thing down to the next level, and it's down here where the enemies just overwhelm me and I lose everytime. When I first got this game and people online were saying how incredibly hard the enemies were early in the game I didn't believe them, but you better believe I do now.

pr1983
not pics...pick as in choose.

ok...

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well when I first got this game, I was really into it and liking it, but I got the the stage where you have to defeat pyro ( i may get some stuff incorrect, its been a while since i tried to play it).
Then after you beat pyro you go on the elevator thing down to the next level, and it's down here where the enemies just overwhelm me and I lose everytime. When I first got this game and people online were saying how incredibly hard the enemies were early in the game I didn't believe them, but you better believe I do now.

iceman is handy to slow em down, cyclops and storms' ranged attacks also good... only logan or rogue should actually go into a fist fight with them...

powerfulone1987
thanks for the advice, i'm not sure if i have those skills yet though.

pr1983
thanks for the advice, i'm not sure if i have those skills yet though.

your on ps2 are you?

Phoenix Aska
I think...xmen legends 1 sucked...

it wasn't as good as I thought it would be

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by pr1983
your on ps2 are you?

Yes I am.

ragesRemorse
They should really try to advance in the fighting of the game. Maybe all the characters shouldnt share the same moves. I'm just going out on a limb here, but that might not make the fighting redundant.

pr1983
Yes I am.

R2 + O with cyclops and storm are excellent moves to knock enemies back...

shadow12
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
They should really try to advance in the fighting of the game. Maybe all the characters shouldnt share the same moves. I'm just going out on a limb here, but that might not make the fighting redundant.
there fixing alot of thing in the second one though like the fact the you AIteammates will be smarter than they r in the first one

shadow12
hav u actually beat the first one yet

pr1983
Originally posted by shadow12
hav u actually beat the first one yet

yes... several times... why?

shadow12
whats the last character do u get i beat the game bunch of times tring to get the person

pr1983
Originally posted by shadow12
whats the last character do u get i beat the game bunch of times tring to get the person

psylocke is the last one i think... on the sentinel level...

shadow12
really because thres one more open space in the character selection

Draco69
That's Xavier. He's only in the game for like two stages.

shadow12
That's Xavier. He's only in the game for like two stages.
oh okay thanks

powerfulone1987

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.