Magma vs. Terra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Mainstream
Terra?

Draco69
Ya know the Earth controlling gal from Teen Titans. Blonde hair? Rides on a boulder?

Mainstream
yeah...I know...I meant I think she'd win sooner or later..she got more experience and more diversity

Draco69
They pretty much have the same powers. Except Magma has more of a tendency to use well...magma.

And they're pretty even in experience. Magma more so actually.

BENITO
MAGMA

bitca730
I'm leaning towards Magma...I think Terra has better control over rock while Magma has better control over the magma, flame, and heat portion of their powers...and I think her magma form would offer her a bit more defense as well

Blair Wind
Didnt Terra make rock soldiers that stalemating Superboy? or something along those lines?

Phoenix_Avatar9
i think magma, just from the heat aspect

Whittdawg92
Magma would uber-stomp Terra. Magma can survive massive volcanoe explosions, Terra died from one.

Soleran
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Magma would uber-stomp Terra. Magma can survive massive volcanoe explosions, Terra died from one.

Yup. pretty much its a durability thing and Magma can survive well u m magma, she should win more often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.