The xbox room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesel fan
Disscuss everthing to do with the xbox and up coming xbox stuff - such as xbox 2 etc and new games wink

Ya no the drill

Diesel fan
What's the newest xbox accessory ya no of

snood99
does anyone know what year for sure xbox and halo 3 come out and its called xenon not xbox 2

dark1365
Xenon is only a codename. It doesn't mean that it's actually going to be named that, it's just another one of those rumor names, like Xbox 360, Nextbox...etc.

On another note, Half-Life 2 will be released for Xbox sometime.

shangheid
Originally posted by dark1365
Half-Life 2 will be released for Xbox sometime. I can't wait for that droolio

dark1365
Yeah, I saw it on xbox magazine and I swore quite colourfully, in a library too with elderly people. embarrasment

shangheid
Originally posted by dark1365
Yeah, I saw it on xbox magazine and I swore quite colourfully, in a library too with elderly people. embarrasment What was their reaction eek! laughing...and yeah I saw it on the OXM to

dark1365
Look up, startled. Some idiot woman says, "Shame on you!" and I artfully roll my eyes at her.

shangheid
Lmao...that's hillarious laughing.....But didn't OXM say that Halo 3 is coming out the same day as the PS3?

sai12
Originally posted by shangheid
Lmao...that's hillarious laughing.....But didn't OXM say that Halo 3 is coming out the same day as the PS3?

That'd be awesome!! Though is it coming out with Xbox or the next Xbox? I was pretty sure it was X2.

dark1365
X2.

shangheid, I read that article too(By the OXM Mole).....that's what OXM thinks. Assumptions are sometimes a far ways off from the truth.

Personally, I think Bungie should demand as much as it can out of the X@ for Halo 3, since it's probably going to be the last installment int he series.

Diesel fan
Good point dark1365

Cool sig by the way rock it rocks

I was on the this web site with a tone of stuff on the xbox 2 or what ever it will be called - There were so - called blueprints and a tone of info on other xbox consoles in the makin' - probablies just rumors though - I printed it off it's aropund here sum were

shangheid
Do you know how much the X2 will cost?

dark1365
Probably around 400 CAN.

shangheid
Cool,I could probably afford that

Diesel fan
I suppose a resonible price - Can just afford that - great

Has any 1 here acyually completed Halo 1 and/or 2 on ledgendary mode

§P0oONY
I have compleated both 1 and 2 in legendary

Diesel fan
Did it take ya long coz it did me - mind you I got a new game at the time and I wanted to comlplete that

shangheid
I beat Halo 2 in legendary geek

Diesel fan
yeah how long it take ya

I still haven't done been busy with other games

*must play halo 2 more*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.