Namco VS. Capcom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
All of the Namco's vs. the Capcom's in a 3-D environment.

SaTsuJiN
Namco chars.. they have more experience in 3-d..

TrAnCeDuO
sadly i must admit namco. dante may be strong and all but i doubt he'll stand a chance against the power of the Tales of Symphonia group.

DarkDethbringer
And Namco has SoulCaliber with weapon's !!!

DracotheDragon
Capcom, only because I'm a huge mega man fan.

ChickinMeat
pac-man would kick the shit out of capcom, hes just too extreme!

DarkDethbringer
I ...guess so...AND as if Capcom weren't against enough they are also against MortalKombat and Tekkan OWN3D!!

masta shake
CAPCOM RESIDENT EVIL, MEGA MAN losers capcom all the way

gls
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I ...guess so...AND as if Capcom weren't against enough they are also against MortalKombat and Tekkan OWN3D!!

mortal kombat is Midway. not namco

and tekken is spelled with two e's

but yea i think it would be interesting battles. i'm not sure who would win though

DarkDethbringer
no it say's on the box Namco that's why so many of the charcters are similar! and Tekken youre welcome you're High-ass!

TrAnCeDuO
also what is the resident evil cast gonna do? shoot at them until theyre forced to throw those popguns at them?

gls
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
no it say's on the box Namco that's why so many of the charcters are similar! and Tekken youre welcome you're High-ass!

http://www.mortalkombatdeception.com/? GXHC_gx_session_id_FutureTenseContentServer=bc1434
3eac248659 scroll down to the bottom of the page. what is the logo under PS X-box and gamecube? its midway. NOT namco.

i've played mortal kombat since the first one came out. i know what i'm ttalking about.

btw don't try to be a smart a$$

shin_remy
whahaha lol

i kicked this topic cause it seemed me ineteresting

i think the most people know who would win laughing

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shin_remy
whahaha lol

i kicked this topic cause it seemed me ineteresting

i think the most people know who would win laughing I'll back you up here, shin-remy. If this is a power contest (not a popularity contest), Capcom takes it home. They've got way more powerful characters in series like Darkstalkers, Tech Romancer, and Mega Man X.

If this is a game mechanics contest, I must say that Namco is superior. The Soul Caliber series is truly unrivaled as a 3-D fighter.

shin_remy
for power it is : Capcom

for graphics it is : Namco, but Capcom has buteaufull 3d games as well but in a 3d fighting games NO!!

swedish_bum
Capcom OWNS the shit out of namco!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.