Batman v Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
i know a way batman can win but i want to know what you think

Gryn Jabar
Do tell.

M'Kron Crystal
WTF? Did Batman get a killer ass upgrade or somethin?

lil player007
why should i tell it ruins all the fun

black robb
maybe if Batman pulls a giant ray gun out of his Batmobile that was made specifically to disintegrate big radioactive lizards... roll eyes (sarcastic)

WOLVERINEFAN
you making fun of me lil player?

WOLVERINEFAN
i said the exact same thing with wolvie vs. godzilla '98' version

black robb
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
you making fun of me lil player? I'm just saying that whenever Batman fights anyone fanboys always use the excuse of "he can pull any piece of technology out of his bat-butt"

colossus17
i am dead serious now.....i can picture other heros fall.but i just cant picture batman going down......becasue of a giant lizard....just cant accept it

WOLVERINEFAN
o ok

MERCILOUS
Whatever the outcome, Batman would do better than the Japanese Govn't and that's for damn sure.

Next Venom_girl
*Sarcasm* Riiight, Batman is God w/ enough prep time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MERCILOUS
Are you saying Bat's can't do better than that little flying saucer thing? Or trying to let him run threw the power lines? Seriously now, Bats outdoes the Japanese govn't in no time flat.

jinzin
lol. yeah i agree that he would do better than the japanese gov...but he'd still get squashed nontheless....although he could create a device that calms big G down and sends him swimming peacefully home...I could see batman doing that...but not beating him.

lil player007
im not making fun of wolverine fan

jplatinum
Hell no, man.

Godzilla will roast him and his toys with nuclear fire breathe.

savagerampage
Hulk wolverine, batman, none of these guys can beat godzilla end of story

Superherovandal
no he makes an anti-nuclear breath mirror batarang and a big gun that nullifies the effects of Godzilla's G-cells and kills him. whistle roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Draco69
Or he just uses a boom-tube and sends him to the wall of Pain.

jplatinum
Nobody can stop Godzilla, except they are supes level or higher.
Or if they are a super genius like Dr. Doom with a lot of prep time.

The Flash
Draco has a good idea. If Batman has a boom tube big enough for Godzilla to fit in...oh what the hell am I saying? Godzilla wins. No contest.

armandovalles
Godzilla steps on him, done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.