The BIG Question; Do you think that they will ever be rescued?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_monkey
do you think they will? im not sure...they might all die...or they might be rescued or they might make their own country.....what do you think?

KillTheLight
if they're rescued that means the end of lost....if they all die that also means the end of lost...so personally i hope they're stuck there for a very very long time..

Anyway..if they are rescued i think Locke would stay...

Pirate_monkey
ya i dont think that he wants to go back to that box factory...

KillTheLight
didnt it burn down anyway...?

Pirate_monkey
im only up to episode 11

Morning_Glory
i think they will all be rescued.. but I think Locke loves it out there

I think Locke and Vincent are the only ones that love it there

Pirate_monkey
vincent is the dog right?

KillTheLight
yup..happy

Morning_Glory
woof!

KillTheLight
reow

Morning_Glory
oink

KillTheLight
moo cow

Morning_Glory
badger

KillTheLight
moo 2 cow2

Morning_Glory
bunny

charmedFairy
bunnyi forgot about bunny and badgercry

Morning_Glory
happy me too

Pirate_monkey
how many series do you think there will be of lost?

sorrow
hard to say.....

i hope there would be lots of them... wink

Pirate_monkey
YAY!!!

Morning_Glory
i bet there will be a 3rd season... but I dont want it to drag on and on... like "24" is doing...

Ive never watched 24 - ppl use to say it was good but havent heard much now..

sblomie545
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i think they will all be rescued.. but I think Locke loves it out there

I think Locke and Vincent are the only ones that love it there

doesn't walt wanna stay there too- isn't that why he burned down the raft and stuff, you know b/c this is the only place he belongs etc. confused

sorrow
eek!

_Sanctuary_
burnt down the raft? huh?

choosewisely
i think some people who want to pick them up after they spotted life on the island crash with their ship...

Shaynella
I think this show will go on as long as the popularity stays. If the popularity wains, then they will need to end the show. I really don't see that happening any time soon~~~now do you??

_Sanctuary_
People are saying season 2 doesn't seem as good as season 1... So maybe sooner than we think cry

Mønkey
wow this place lives shock

_Sanctuary_
what do you mean?

Shaynella
I think he means people are actually on here....LOL big grin

_Sanctuary_
or that they live on here...

Mønkey
nah this was a thread that i created out of boredom... and it died...

_Sanctuary_
Weird how people say the threads die... I can imagine a hat sown together and then the threads die.. no expression

JiribOSO
Talking again about the thread and following the thing about Locke staying in the island.. i would say that Locke will stay on the island cuz theres where he found some "answer" to all the pain he have been thru, if u take a look at his history ull see that at the beginning when they showed locke guy in the company, talking whispering, the loser that never talked... all that cuz his "father" took his kidney, plus he lost somehow Helen since he cant walk... and now in the island he can walk, made his dream come true about being a warrior or something lmao, and i think that somehow all that is happening cuz of the electromagetism on the island... thats all.. but he still thinks it was a miracle and they r all there cuz of destiny...

BTW im not a Jack fan cuz im saying all the things about destiny and stuff.. im just trying to go with the flow but being realistic :P

Shaynella
I will go with them being there due to destiny & to prove this, they have showed how many of the characters have a connection one way or the other. But as to what will actually happen to them when this all goes down is uncertain in my mind. It might be a neat idea that they just make their own happy family right on the island & never get rescued. I don't see why they couldn't as long as the fish & garden keep up, ya know?

_Sanctuary_
One of the actors said they thought it was going to be more of a fight for food and space... And the group would split... no expression

JiribOSO
Thats other thing... see

Theres almost 3 couples in LOST but nothing ever happens...
* u can say Kate and Jack or when it was like it Kate and Sawyer
* Sayid and Shannon even when shannon is going to *** oops sorry spoiler almost came out... laughing
* Charlie and Claire
* Bernard and Rose

At certain point i thought that maybe Michael and Sun would be together too but it seems now that they wont..

But now... i can see Ana Maria and Sawyer as next couple

dunno u guys say something about this

kanis
starwars question is if you were on the island would you stay or would you leave the island and return to civilisation.

_Sanctuary_
Well it is no regular island!

JiribOSO
ill lock the hatch again and come back for some vacations :P

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Shaynella
Now if it was me on the island, I would stay if Sawyer stayed or Jack or Desmond or Charlie or Locke(he's a little old, but yummy....oooooh, did I just say that?) messed

_Sanctuary_
Locke... really? no expression Sawyer, Jack droolio Charlie... no expression

JiribOSO
lol im getting out of this forum... yall just screw urselves just thinking about those ppl.... u never care about the series......

Bye yall

was good the time it lasted

_Sanctuary_
I do care about the series! I am offended! That is the first time I have EVER posted about Jack and Sawyer... I caught the virus!

choosewisely
KatedroolSunanna ninja

_Sanctuary_
Who is Anna?!?!?!

kanis
starwars I would stay for the ladies especially shannon

_Sanctuary_
Why do you keep using that Smilie?

JiribOSO
i didnt mean to specify who said what... i mean the whole forum is about that... all is
"locke is kinda cute, sawyer bla bla, jack bla bla..."

it just makes me sick cuz i joined this forum to talk about the forum... not to dream about Kate which is my case if we talk about who we like tho

Greetings sanctuary

«§hõnknêss»
Why are people so uptight about things these days? no expression

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by JiribOSO
i didnt mean to specify who said what... i mean the whole forum is about that... all is

it just makes me sick cuz i joined this forum to talk about the forum... not to dream about Kate which is my case if we talk about who we like tho

Greetings sanctuary

no expression Greetings JiribOSO....

_Sanctuary_
no expression

_Sanctuary_
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

Eis
No.
Alright maybe in like the last episode, but I hope not.

_Sanctuary_
What would we watch?

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by JiribOSO

Greetings sanctuary

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud "locke is kinda cute" laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

T.V.O.T.I.
I dont think they will be. I dont even think they should be.

_Sanctuary_
That is because everyone wants them to stay there for entertainment! It's sick I tell you! Sick!

Solo
I hope there isn't more than four seasons of Lost (max.).

_Sanctuary_
Really? I want 7!...Maybe 8.....Or 9........

kanis
starwars I think two series's of lost should do it i think and i like using this smilie thank you very much but i have thought about changing it.

_Sanctuary_
Only 2 seasons?

kanis
alucard Yeah thats' what i meant.

_Sanctuary_
I would want more than that, a LOT more than that!

kanis
alucard What would the point in making a third season of lost when the second season might just cover all the details about the survivors and some more chilling details about the island.

_Sanctuary_
sad I think they've got more ideas... they said they had enough plot ideas to last for 8 more seasons....no expression

Hit_and_Miss
8 season!!! omg if thats true there really dragging it at... I left like 2nd season could of been complied into 2 shows already!!!... they have gotten to the point where any info given will reveal the plot... so now we get pointless eps where they are just asking rhetorical questions so not to give interesting answers...

Mike "What the hell happened too you guys..."
anna "Not much really... but you can have an ep on it..."
mike *huh*???

_Sanctuary_
laughing I think they will realise that people prefer season 1...

kanis
alucard depends on the person people have weird tastes when it comes to the series.

_Sanctuary_
I guess...erm

kanis
alucard But really their is nothing to base it on because we haven't seen anything of season 2 yet I mean it might be better than the first season.

_Sanctuary_
yeah.. I haven't seen any of season 2 whistling

kanis
alucard if you buy this months total film it tells you about what's about to happen on the island in season 2which I'll not say because i haven't read it yet and even if i did i wouldn't tell.

choosewisely
think 2 is better no expression
with the last epps of 1...

so u think it's over in about 12/13 epps

I think something big will happen in a few epps...
we still dont know what's at the black rock....

_Sanctuary_
yeah... It has to be more than 2!

Rare__Fox
will they ever get of the island..??? are there books on lost....???

Flying High
noone knows but the makers i dont think...

they have a way of it lasting like 9 seasons or something like that...so they must know some sorta ending and it just comes into play whenever people get sick of the show i suppose smile

i hope that helped...even if it is a whole loada crap stick out tongue

The Pict
there are books on lost

Leggy_n_Merry
I didn't even know this forum was here!!

Originally posted by Flying High
noone knows but the makers i dont think...

they have a way of it lasting like 9 seasons or something like that...so they must know some sorta ending and it just comes into play whenever people get sick of the show i suppose smile

i hope that helped...even if it is a whole loada crap stick out tongue

Yeah they have an ending don't they, and to make it so it lasts longer they just have to think of more things to put in between. It wouldn't be very good if they didn't have an ending all planned and they didn't know where it was going would it haha..

amity75
Part of me hopes it's never explained. I hope that in the final ever episode a boat comes along and rescues everyone who's left and no explanation is ever given. That would mean years and years of discussion on the series. Those of you who are familiar with the old TV show "The Prisoner" will know what I'm talking about.

cain marko
Originally posted by amity75
Part of me hopes it's never explained. I hope that in the final ever episode a boat comes along and rescues everyone who's left and no explanation is ever given. That would mean years and years of discussion on the series. Those of you who are familiar with the old TV show "The Prisoner" will know what I'm talking about.

aye that would be good but then it would always be compared to the prisoner. i would like that too but i want answers god damn it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.