Martian Manhunter vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
fireman

Cosmic Cube
Martian Manhunter only fears fire if it has symbolism (i.e. an orphanage burning down.)

He won't be afraid of the Human Torch.

K Von Doom
Err... one mindwipe takes out Torch

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Martian Manhunter only fears fire if it has symbolism (i.e. an orphanage burning down.)

Ditto

Cosmic Cube
lol Maybe Johnny could act like he's being burned to death, rolling on the ground and screaming. That would make J'onn lose his power. But for him to do that, he'd have to know MM's weakness. Which he doesn't.

Martian Manhunter wins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

would he be afraid of the Torch if he burned down an orphanage during the fight?

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Scoobless
would he be afraid of the Torch if he burned down an orphanage during the fight?

thats what i was thinking!

Draco69
No. He would be afraid of the fire in the orphanage not the Human Torch himself.

Not that it matters. The Human Torch is completely outmatched.

Cosmic Cube
Ditto.

Swanky-Tuna
I thought only strong "emotional flame" hurt manhunter. Like the fear of the children trapped in the orphanage.

Draco69
Eh. Emotional flame/symbolic flame, Kelly never really clarified it.

Scoobless
sounds kinda dumb

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
sounds kinda dumb

It is big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.