Juggernaut vs. Full Powered Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i know this happened before... but i dont think tat Juggy has such an easy game with an full powered original Abomination ..... remember ... Abomination at original was 2 times original Hulk strength....

Original Abomination has nearly beaten Hulk into death......

and what a written bullshit it was, when Wonderman beat Abomination....

Abomination is an awesome challenge for everybody..... if it is the Hulk, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Thor, Hercules

KillAll
the problem you have here is that 1) hulk and juggernauts battles are so close its typically going to end in a draw.

abomination doesnt have the madder stronger ability so hes never going to 1)over power juggernaut (which is debatable to some i guess) 2) hurt juggernaut, where some think hulk could eventually get strong enough to hurt juggernaut (impossible).

so the longer the battle draws out, it definately starts to favor juggernaut here. where as with hulk, he has a few more abilities that allow him to grow stronger, or even the playing field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.