Galactus vs. Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Galactus
(full potential)

vs.

Molecule Man

MM has challenge galactus to a battle!!!

Xplosive
Galactus

kgkg

GalacticStorm
Yeah i agree. Since the watcher said that back in the 60's galactus has lost that position. New abstracts and other powerful being have made 1st appearances. I mean phoenix didnt appear till the late 70's and back then Uatu called her the most powerful force in existence. However since then Lt has made an appearance along with other debatably more powerful beings.

the Darkone
True that. Galactus will mm his b***h and them some, Galactus has let lose on more than one occassion he destroyed the whole universe in a alter universe killing everyone even the celestails and there homeworld. Galactus is a p.i.m.p

GalacticStorm
Galactus wins this

Mainstream
powerful
invicible
mega
planet eater

P I M P.

Wonderman
Galactus is more of like the wander of marvel. He's not exactly from here and is just feeding.
I say that Owen has the power to destroy the Universe. If he felt like it he could merge Galactus's old Universe with reality and destroy that and then kill Galactus here.

Darth_Erebus
Why doesn't someone start a Galactus vs Spiderman thread? Sheesh.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah i agree. Since the watcher said that back in the 60's galactus has lost that position. New abstracts and other powerful being have made 1st appearances. I mean phoenix didnt appear till the late 70's and back then Uatu called her the most powerful force in existence. However since then Lt has made an appearance along with other debatably more powerful beings.

Galactus is greater than Phoenix in my opinion, she has never beaten himsmile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat

lol... You are warranting the wrath of GS.

GalacticStorm
He's doing it on purpose lol

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Give us some good reasons of why you think so...

Avalonofthewind
Galactus and Phoenix battle over his skirt. She wants to wear it cause she's got better legs.

Beyonder
LOL

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Galactus and Phoenix battle over his skirt. She wants to wear it cause she's got better legs.

She obviously isn't big enough for it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Richrf
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Why doesn't someone start a Galactus vs Spiderman thread? Sheesh.

SPiderman won.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonderman
Galactus is more of like the wander of marvel. He's not exactly from here and is just feeding.
I say that Owen has the power to destroy the Universe. If he felt like it he could merge Galactus's old Universe with reality and destroy that and then kill Galactus here.

I doubt that very much. A cosmic cube does not have power of that extent to my knowledge. Anyone?

Kuntz
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
She obviously isn't big enough for it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am sure with the "Phoenix force" she could belaughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Kuntz
I am sure with the "Phoenix force" she could belaughing out loud

Very dry Kuntz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.