How powerful was Ajunta Pall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy
I know well absolutly nothing about this guy, so i was just wondering if anybody had any info about him or knew anything about how powerful he really was?

Kun-ni Habeo
Ajunta Pall was one of the first great Sith Lords. He was one of the Jedi that first rebelled against the old Light Side teachings in favor of the Dark Side. They rebelled against their Jedi Masters and were eventually driven off into hiding. It was then that the outcast Jedi encountered the Sith race and began building their empire. He was famed to have created a sword of terrible Dark Side power. The sword is rumored to still lie within his tomb on Korriban.
from thunder.prohosting.com

Fishy
Yeah i know that, but how powerful was he... I posted some things about him in another thread that gave me an idea on how powerful he was but nothing specific or anything that proves he was great...

Fishy
Drew this straight from another thread so hope it makes sence here

No... But you can use what you know and gather as much information of it as possible...

Now lets see what he has done

- He has created a legendaric sword that was incredibly powerful and useful. Meaning he knew what he was doing like a master crafter or a weapon master.

- Only the most important people are burried in tombs like that on Korriban. Like pharao's in Egypt, only difference is on Korriban you have to earn it. Apparantly Pall did. Meaning he was probably at one time a Sith Leader or at the very least a very important and powerful Sith Lord.

- He managed to return after being dead for thousands of years. Seeing as this is not normally something Dark Side followers can do it means he had to be powerful with the force, and that he had to have had a very extensive knowledge on a lot of things.

- When you talk to him in Kotor he says so himself that he was fighting for power with other fallen Jedi on Korriban, fighting for knowledge and power, meaning that he did fight and probably a lot. Or at least enough to give him some experience. More then what Sidious would have.

I know its all low at best, but its still information that does mean he was a powerful Sith, until he died. Also even though there was fighting going on between the Sith on the planet he was still killed by his blade, probaly in some really poetic way.

It says nothing about the opponents he faced just that he didn't get killed by them, that they were follow students and Jedi with him when he was still a Jedi and that they never managed to kill him, and he apparantly had a great control of the force. We have no way of knowing if he is greater then lets say Malak, Revan, Exar but we can at least assume he was powerful

Kun-ni Habeo
i don't know try googling i will to see u if i get something

Darth_Glentract

Fishy
Yeah i don't understand anything of what you just posted

Darth_Glentract
neither do I

Fishy
Lol

Kun-ni Habeo
lol,,it is polish i think

Darth_Glentract
i knew it had to be german or polish. Do we have anybody that van translate this?

Darth_Janus
German uses the same letters as English.

Kun-ni Habeo
i don't know polish but try some web translators it may help

Darth Inanis
I would think that Ajunta Pall wouldn't have had as much power as the later Sith Lords because, if he was one of the first rebelling dark jedi ever, then he might have not yet learned the full potency of the dark side of the force. If all knowledge of the sith is given from master to apprentice, then he probably didn't know as much of the dark side as the sith of the following generations. It's just a theory but I think the first generations of the sith were always gaining more and more knowledge of the dark side until they had found the full potency. The gathered knowledge was then given to the next generation, so they can use that knowledge to learn even more of the dark side.

Darth_Janus
I tend to agree. After all, Marka Ragnos said the Golden Age of the Sith began with Exar Kun.

Fishy
But if he didn't have a lot of knowledge of the force how did his ghost or whatever manage to return hundreds of years later?

Kun-ni Habeo
he did have a great force knowledge

Fishy
So that means that he could learn, he was also a weaponmaster which is clear the second you see his famous blade that he crafted himself.

So with an extensive knowledge of the force and being a weaponmaster would it not be logical to assume that the guy was a powerful Sith?

Kun-ni Habeo
it wuld

Darth Revan33
I would say Ajunta is very powerful, but undoubtedly the weakest of the four there. Kreia says that his sword was more powerful than him and the sword wasn't too strong. Also, he was the only one that wasn't really given any credit. Tulak was said to be a master swordsman, Ragnos was immensely powerful physically and mentally, and Naga had powerful Sith magics.

Fishy
I'm not saying he was the most powerful of the four, i seriously doubt that. Still he was burried near the three others and he did create a blade. He did become one of the first Dark Jedi who apparantly all turned on each other, and yet somehow Ajunta still survived, and was later on burried in that particulair tomb.

So somebody must have thought highly on him, to place him in such a location. I'm just wondering if anybody has anything specific. Because putting all these things together just makes me think he was powerful, but I have no idea how powerful. Besides those other three there, those guys were extremly powerful. That he is not like them is no real surprise to me.

Darth_Janus
Hm. Well, it is possible that any great deeds he had were left out by Kreia, how despised Ajunta Pall for being weak and untrue to himself. But the blade itself was said to be more powerful than the master, and I'm assuming in wills, since the blade was crafted seemingly out of the darkside itself and we all know that has a will. But yeah, Pall may have been learned and perhaps even powerful, but like Kaan, he was weak willed. And he was devoured. For all we know, his internment may have been part of another Sith's scheme to syphon the old man's power off to enhance his own or to make a good setting for an ambush/distraction. We may never know. But Ajunta Pall was not able to do one thing, and that was to maintain his true sense of self as a force ghost. I believe the only thing keeping him tied to this plane of existance was the blade.

Darth Inanis
I would believe that Ajunta maybe really was one of the most powerful dark jedi at his time, but I still think that the following sith were by far more powerful than him, like I said before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.