Who's your fav girl character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1fan Sparrow
O.k wo is your favorite girl character

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh none realy they all hit Jack Hmph. Well not elizabeth but she tried to and she burt all the rum.

ilvorlandobloom
i voted for Anamaria, elizabeth is so annoying... and giselle was in the movie for like 2 seconds... anamaria is cool.

JessieSparrow
Haha I hate Anamaria but I hate Elizabeth more at least Anamaria tries to be cool but she can be b!tchy at times sooooo

ArrghPirateGirl
I got a good pic. Die Elizabeth die Muahahaha

tassie
Am i the only one here who likes Elizabeth??

ArrghPirateGirl
I like her Its just more fun trying to kill her Muahahaha

#1fan Sparrow
this might be a dum one sorry guys yes i know giselle was in the movie for like 2 seconds but o well i was bored so I made this one up

Babi_Gurl
ok i knwo i may be stupid for saying this but whos giselle?

JessieSparrow
ok you know when Jacks in Tortuga the women that slap him the one with the red hair and the one with the blonde hair Giselles the one with the blonde hair who says..."who was she" thats Giselle

Babi_Gurl
oo i remeber thanxsmile

she wasnt in it for very long well my vote will have to go to elziabeth

Orli'sElf7
no tassie ur not the only one that likes elizabeth i think she was actually quite good in the movie. her high pitched screams were a bit tweaky though but i dont really think that took away from her character, so i vote elizabeth!

ArrghPirateGirl
I like her to but as i said b4 she is more fun to illl Muahahaha. I think ive gone after about 6 characters now LOL

#1fan Sparrow
hahaha now that was funny i think yu made a mistake yu said she was fun to ill i think yu ment she was fun to kill

ArrghPirateGirl
yes thats what i ment

#1fan Sparrow
ha ha *laughs histerically* i knw yu meant to say that

Orli'sElf7
lol awwwww

#1fan Sparrow
huh what do yu mean awwwwwwww

#1fan Sparrow
this thread sucks

ArrghPirateGirl
Well U started it not me. Cant blame me
*takes a sip of rum*

Orli'sElf7
KILL her? yea hey you started this thread : p. haha this is gonna turn into another keg party isnt it? oh well...bottoms up *GLUG*

ArrghPirateGirl
PARTY YAY *gets out a bottle of rum*

JessieSparrow
yay this time I wont be stuck up like Jessie because that gets rather boring threatening to shoot people every few days and all nooooooooooooo omg I just realized shes like Will shes taking offense to everything Ill have to put an end to that *Will walks in* Will: whats that supposed to mean! *storms out* haha sorry that was random

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL But it was funny *guzzles some rum* Lets party *guzzles rest off bottle then passes out*

JessieSparrow
*throws empty bottle at pirategirls head* dont pass out think of all the rum your missing...or stay like that for awhile more for me *guzzles rum*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aww *rubs head then grabs a bottle and throws it at jessie* Arrgh take that. Oh no that was a full bottle *hits self over head* STUPID STUPID STUPID

JessieSparrow
hahaha *hicups (sp)* (awww thanks a lot that made me think of Secret Window...Mort: sh!t sh!t sh!t stupid stupid stupid hehe I wanna see it now thanks a lot *storms out of room and runs into Will*)

ArrghPirateGirl
Grrr So do I. Havnt even come out here yet Grrr *storms out a punches will* Hmph

JessieSparrow
*also punches Will* whens it coming out? my random little exert has no big part in it so I didnt just ruin the whole movie hehehe hes really hot in secret window *goes off to look at pictures*

ArrghPirateGirl
It comes out 8th April 4 me This thursday. Yay only 3 more sleeps *punches will again* This is fun!!!

JessieSparrow
*punches Will* yes it is and remarkably no one came in yelling at us yet...its just amazing...o the "whats that supposed to mean" my friend made that up were having a big thing about plagurism grrr now I reminded myself of Secret Window anyhoo shes making up some random thing I shall write as much as I can remember...
*mr.movie phone starts talking* Coming soon Pirates of the Caribbean 2 return of...whos should we bring back?
*everyone looks at Jack* How the hell should I know whyd you ask me your in the middle of the title
Elizabeth: bring back the monkey I want to stuff the monkey!
Will: the monkey never died
Elizabeth: fine then bring back Kohler
Will: whos that?
Elizabeth: only the first one of the Pearls pirates to be killed *Jack shudders*
Jack: actually it was Barbossa
Will: *blink blink* Whats that supposed to mean
Jack: I wasnt even talking to you
Will: o whats that supposed to mean
thats all I remember

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm still confused all well maybe ive drunk to much *drinks some more then hits will again*

#1fan Sparrow
Yes i know *0pens rum*

JessieSparrow
*back inside* I really have a way of confusing people *Will walks in*
Will: whats that supposed to mean *everyone looks at him* dont hurt me *Will runs out and smaks (sp) into a pole*

Mr Parker
Keira is my girl,so my vote is Elizabeth.

CookiesnCream
Jessiesparrow, ur funnie LOL
yeah i like elizabeth but i also like anamaria

JessieSparrow
thanks very much...I do my best...I believe thats when Im not hyper too...really Im a lot funnier when Im hyper which I just missed cause I wasnt on here I was talking to someone else being hyper...I was saying there should be a POTC sitcom (joking of course itd be bad if there was one *shudders*)

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I get hyper a lot when im at school and drive my friends crazy LOL
*sculls some more rum*
I went hypo when on the comp once and when ever i finished a post I jumped up ran to da fridge and got a drink. I couldnt keep still LOL I know im weird

SimoneDepp
ah i like elizabeth too.
she is coolbig grin
she is not afraid for pirates....and for cursed pirates.
so thats coolbig grin

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL U realy like that smiley dont u U always use that 1

johnnys#1
Hello guys girls an.........um.......Shan......lolpokey

ArrghPirateGirl
Okay whats the matter with you?????? Love ya smiley

MyraSparrow
yeah whats the matter with yu

ArrghPirateGirl
I think she is just crazy HE HE Wait I know her and she IS crazy

Unholy_Cheese
I like amiria, or wateva her name is yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.