Old republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GregminiMalak
Does any1 have any cheats? i have one
wen ur at the door before u ur goin to fight malak get a buddy to hold the player 4 controller(no other contorlers plugge din only 1 and 4) then both click L and R and Y at the same time once u go in u tlak to malak then wen he getting ready 2 fight u u use a force power to amke him into a twi lek dancer lol

Fishy
www.gamefaqs.com

probably has a lot of them, if not do a search on google

GregminiMalak
well i already beat it and i got cheats from www.cheatcc.com whitch is the best site iv seen so ya

GregminiMalak
I havent got old republic 2 has any1 played it? is it better then the first one?does it follow the story or u have to create a completely new guy

henniestevens
i have played it, it's a lot of fun for real star wars fans. It looks very similar to part 1 though, but a whole new story and a new cast of character. So you start almost naked in the begin and gotta learn your skills again.

Julie
are we talking KOTOR here????b./c there's a whole thread of people babbling about it.....cheats are cool....someone told me that in two at a spot on Korriban where you find a dead jedi you can keep having bad guys show up every time you search the body....that leads to infinite XP

Darth Mantis
I hated Peragus.... I HATE IT.... Must have control... Must not give into the darkside...

Darth_Janus
Peragus was terrible. They could have skipped that planet as an intro and just made another longer planet.

Darth Mantis
I know... That would of been much better.

Jedi_Snake
I have a question about KOTOR II if anyone is out there to answer this right now...I heard that if you do Dxun/Onderon last out of the four planets to choose from, then it messes up the game or something....I was just wondering if this is true, because I wanted to do Korriban third and Onderon last...but if this is true then I dont want to do this...

Darth_Janus
Never heard of that, but I wouldn't doubt it. The deal with Onderon is that you'll have to vacate the planet once and then come back to it after completing the next planet. If they set the switch for something like <planet completed> it might freeze. Hell, I froze just recently in the Onderon Palace for no reason given. But if they made a safeguard, it might simply call you back to Dxun after you return the first time, instead of having to take on another planet, seeing as you can't.

Jedi_Snake
hmm....this sucks....lol...I guess I'll just do Onderon first then Korriban...I dont wanna risk it lol...I dont wanna have to go through all of Onderon only to have to do it again lol....oh well....

Jedi_Snake
hmm...idea!...I could go to Korriban and complete the caves part of Korriban then go to Onderon/Dxun and do the stuff there and when Im done go back to finish off Korriban and then my characters will be called back to Dxun/Onderon.....the reason I wanted to do this is to do the infinite xp with those one creatures on Korriban.....I just wanted to get a lot more xp before going to Onderon...not that I need more but I want more lol....oh well

Julie
peragus just takes a long long long long time to complete

Fishy
Its so incredibly boring, i hated it the first time. I only hate it more now, it makes me want to stop playing the game

Jedi_Snake
I liked it the first time but now I'm starting to dislike it...heh

Darth_Janus
I find Peragus is easier to go through if you do one or more of the following things:

Put one foot in boiling water while playing, thus making Peragus' boring atmosphere the least of your worries.

Try to make it through this time without using any shields. Than any medpacs. Then any buttons, etc...

Just keep pretending that Virboblade is a lightsaber during the '03 blackout.

Set up a movie or tv on the side to watch while you're doing something inane like walking down long halls or fighting.

Make a save file right at Taris and play from it every time.

GregminiMalak
every1 is talking about kotor but this is old republic and what the difference form oldrepbublic and kotor there dosent seem a difference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.