Plastic Man vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Cosmic Cube
Plastic Man is a little too malleable for Wolvie to stab. It would be like Wolverine trying to stab Mr. Fantastic.

Plastic Man is the funniest JLA member ever.

leonidas
cool match up. i really don't know if wolvie could cut him. if he couldn't plas would win this match easily. even if he COULD, plas might win this anyway. all he'd have to do is wrap himself around wolvie's arms and legs then suffocate him. healing factor won't do jack against suffocation. i for one would LLOOOVVVVEEEEEE to see plas kill wolverine.

DigiMark007
Plastic Man is more powerful than people give him credit for sometimes. I can think of at least two or three ways he could kill Wolverine (including the suffocation mentioned earlier).

-DM

...and yeah, he's funny, but sometimes he tries a little too hard... cool

whobdamandog
Plastic Man wins with ease..this would essentially be a repeat of the Richard's vs Wolverine fights. Wolvie can't stab him because he's to malleable..and PM quickly wraps him up like Anacanda for an easy suffocation victory..

Swanky-Tuna
Plastic man can reform his body too I think. Wolverine wouldn't be able to hurt him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.